Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them (852 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by Revolva(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
When ladies are love, they want to share it. They want re-assurance from their man.

Some guys see it as disturbance. Ladies see it as showing love.

If your relationship is paramount to you, and you really love your woman, try these simple lovely stuff, and she will remember you every time.

1. Motivate her.

2. Remember her special dates.

3. Take her out.

4. Make time for her.

5. Cuddle her.

6. Be there for her.

7. Always drop a love note.

8. Talk about her dreams and aspirations.

9. Pillow talk together.

10. Help her with her chores.
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by Dyt(f): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Now who has time for half of those u wrote there?
angry
It will get so boring
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by nicerichard05: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
just in case
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by topearos(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
No Time.
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
This only happens in the movies nau.

Plus, nobody wants a perfect boo jhoor.

I want to fight and argue too. undecided
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by sinizia: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
11. And the most important, know how to make sweet love to her. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Revolva:
When ladies are love, they want to share it. They want re-assurance from their man.

If your relationship is paramount to you, and you really love your woman, try these simple lovely stuff, and she will remember you every time.

1. Motivate her.

3. Take her out.

4. Make time for her.

5. Cuddle her.

6. Be there for her.

9. Pillow talk together.

11. Be discerning enough to detect her mood and subtleties like her favourite colour(s) , earrings, telemundo and sometimes even complete her sentences . She sees it as being in sync with you.

Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
This list makes me want to puke............... lipsrsealed undecided. I don't know why.......

Revolva:

1. Motivate her.

3. Take her out.

4. Make time for her.

5. Cuddle her.

6. Be there for her.

9. Pillow talk together.

Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by tintingz(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
This only happens frequently when the love is still fresh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Lovely Things Ladies Want Their Guys To Do For Them by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I want to fight and argue too. undecided

LOL. Me too. It's just sooo much fun. The adrenaline rush.....pillow fight!

I hate it when things are toooo sweet and dull and nice for very long. I pick a fight over the silliest things.....Hehehe.

I want to piss him off so much, get smacked in the ass and he gets a punch in the arm and/or belly.....

......as long as it's nothing too serious we're arguing about (like money or in laws or something undecided); AND

It ends up in a big make out sessh. HEHEHEHE.

AAAAhhhhhh gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magic! How Your Future Spouse Would Look Like / Female Companion Needed In Abuja. Guyz/gay Pls Keep Off. / Blame It On The Makeup: Misconception Of Beauty ...love Used To Be Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.