Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (22107 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by deletrue: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Metuh, na your own and level na you dey talk. At our level, Buhari will be thoroughly messed up. I personally will engage Buhari till the end of his administration.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.
I think it's Pounce not bounce,

Moral: I'm not perfect in my English, I don't think you are either, shouldn't that make us use the velvet glove in criticising someone in that regard?

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by danot1030: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Really, Is like PDPs have problem with memory or they live in denier or is it that when they talk lies naturally spew out of them? The word has not forgotten the insult PDP and its agents threw at Buhari over his certificate, his age and his last regime, i mean including Jonathan and his wife to the extent of wishing him death, PEJ said in open campain that Buhari brain is dead while Jonathan suponsored many campaign of hate against Buhari. Till hateful and insultful thread and post still run in NL by PDP followers against Buhari. Menthu or whatever your name, even the PDP members know that you spoke in the original language of your party LIES.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by yoribo: 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
If I were the GMB I will sue PDP and their members for character assassination, because the wanted to use proper-gander to frustrate the APC standard bearer
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
If I hear... Like say the insults wey dem heap ontop GMB no pass wetin Jonathan recieve hundred folds.... While they were looking for new yabs to throw at the man, he and his campeign team were seeking ways to earn votes.... Party of people with no respect for their Elders.... WUBBISH...
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mpowa(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na today morning dawn, is he just arriving from the moon? all the ones they did against him during the presidential campaigns, even to the extend of intruding into his private/family matter is called WHAT? maybe na PRAISE.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah,if we went missing like you did for the past few months leaving the likes of FFK and Fayose horribly outgunned by APC propaganda machinery,then the APC should expect no opposition or vitriolic criticism they have been so generous with in the past few years.....Truth be told,we are starting to enjoy being in the opposition,you get to hound every move Buhari makes even get to indulge our cravings to the max bashing his circumspect illiteracy and archaic cowherding tendencies or scrutinize the kleptomanic gestures of Tinubu vis a vis his stranglehood on Lagos treasury,don't even get us started with Amaechi and the loss of his father's compound to the PDP....We are in exciting times.....We can't wait for May 29 to stick the knife into the Janjaweedes and their e-goats for next 4 years...Wuuuooow!!
You don't swallow poison expecting to kill your enemies...read the BS you just spewed so much hate in them.....hope you don't die frm your own venom! Dayyuuum I hail you cheesy
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by forkadict(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.

Self acclaimed and self seeking wannnker like you. Who gives a fork whether you exist or not?

Nigerians gave PDP 16 years and PDP only succeeded in taking us years back. let another party give it a shot and let us review our positions in 4 years time.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by yetunsbay(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, But Please don't include My Fayose, That man is an epitome of doggedness, can't you see his people love him?
high % of his people loves him..,yeah...when u splash cash to people it normal for u to be liked even in detriment of those likers.Lets wait and see his people continue liking him when GMB starve him of dues*thou GMB isnt d type*
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ozo13(m): 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

They were not insulting buhari, they were saying the truth about him.
truth my ass.so calling someone brain death person is d truth abi.all dos fin he dd then to corrupt officials wr d things DAT made him stood out making people like him , voted for him and he was able to defeat a sitting president.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by danot1030: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
deletrue:
Metuh, na your own and level na you dey talk. At our level, Buhari will be thoroughly messed up. I personally will engage Buhari till the end of his administration.
You a perfect reflection of the type of moral and value on which PDP is built on.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by forkadict(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.

I think this advice will be more applicable to you. You need to enroll in a sound English class as soon as possible even if on credit. Let me correct that trash you put up there. It reads....

He'd better learnt how to make a good speech in English because if he disgraces my country with his nomadic style of speech (whatever the fork this means), i won't wait for pdp before I pounce on him.

Thank me NOW!
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by zoomzu(f): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Pdp won't try such because they're more matured

Matured my foot!
Where they not the one that started insulting GMB with the daily dose of propaganda both in prints and television media. On another notes, it's nigerians that started calling GEJ names because of his I don't care attitude and incompetent ways of handling matters way before APC was formulated...

So they should go and put their house in order to form a formidable opposition, to checkmate the ruling party excesses, if there's any.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by VickyRotex(f): 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
PDP turning tables now... I can remember vividly how Mama Peace, FFK and Fayose ran their campaign... Filled with insults and criticism...

Well, with PDP being the opposition now, I hope the likes of Mama Peace, FFK, Fayose can tame their tongue and rather synergise on how to get up from the mud.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.
WHAT LIES
WHAT PROPAGANDA
ARE PDP NOT THIEVES
DID THEY PROVIDE POWER
DID THEY FIND CHIBOK GIRLS
IS THIS MAN DRUNK
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mpowa(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
deletrue:

Welcome to a terrible 4yrs, you can't give people sh*it without sharing from it first.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by forkadict(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
deletrue:

Nobody, I repeat NO ONE really gives a FLYING FORK whatever you guys choose to or not to do.

But while at doing whatever gives you an erecction, remember not to engage in stealing, otherwise if you are caught, na kirikiri straight for you.

The new Naija is here.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Texcoco(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

You don't swallow poison expecting to kill your enemies...read the BS you just spewed so much hate in them.....hope you don't die frm your own venom! Dayyuuum I hail you cheesy
Hey babe,we was hoping you'd quote us one of these days...How you doing??
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by 1Dray(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
ki02020:
You will not because u know he will perform much better than GEJ....and pls methu call ur boys on nairaland to start acting civil

Perform or not we will be ready for him.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Jehovahemma(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
yeah! It make sense.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by discusant: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, Buhari is now a demigod for every body. Muazu, PDP Chairman said he won't insult Buhari for Jonathan.

Metu is losing his job soon. Because Metu of the ruling party which was supposed to play offensive politicking during the last electioneering campaign was napping, as he played defensive politicking; while APC Lai Mohammed played it the way it is played everywhere these days - offensive politicking.

Throughout the period of the last political campaign , Metu hardly campaigned for his party and candidate, as Lai Mohammed of the APC was "laing" Jonathan and PDP to political oblivion, some times with blatant falsehoods and unprintable insults for Jonathan.

A few times Metu opened his mouth for campaign, they were like he was campaigning for the opposition APC.

The result is: Metu is going home, with his PDP he was hired to speak for now in shambles.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by dandoki: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
This metusellah knows that pdp is a grandmaster of lies, propaganda, corruption and impunity. All your excesses will be due for serial exposure in the aftermath of may 29. I hope metusellah will still be able to show face.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by BabaO2: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Propaganda because they outsmarted you and your valueless Jonathan. The more you attempt to insult invaluable Buhari the more you go into extinction
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by zoomzu(f): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah,if we went missing like you did for the past few months leaving the likes of FFK and Fayose horribly outgunned by APC propaganda machinery,then the APC should expect no opposition or vitriolic criticism they have been so generous with in the past few years.....Truth be told,we are starting to enjoy being in the opposition,you get to hound every move Buhari makes even get to indulge our cravings to the max bashing his circumspect illiteracy and archaic cowherding tendencies or scrutinize the kleptomanic gestures of Tinubu vis a vis his stranglehood on Lagos treasury,don't even get us started with Amaechi and the loss of his father's compound to the PDP....We are in exciting times.....We can't wait for May 29 to stick the knife into the Janjaweedes and their e-goats for next 4 years...Wuuuooow!!

Peace to your Soul
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by driand(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Insult him na! Do you want to go to jail?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by coolcharm(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:
PDP and their lies......

weren't them that takes about ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN.... when we started this race and they deviate and start calling GMB names and resort to some unnecessary character assassination..... now are we to believe what they now says or we just assume its one of their lies

Omo.... B.ed (English) Cambridge University noni!
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by discusant: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
BabaO2:
Propaganda because they outsmarted you and your valueless Jonathan. The more you attempt to insult invaluable Buhari the more you go into extinction

Buhari invaluable? Only for dimwits. If Buhari becomes president, shortly after, you shall wske up and understand that you have been asleep.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by dandoki: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
This metusellah knows that pdp is a grandmaster of lies, propaganda, corruption and impunity. All your excesses will be due for serial exposure in the aftermath of may 29. I hope metusellah will still be able to show face. sadThis metusellah knows that pdp is a grandmaster of lies, propaganda, corruption and impunity. All your excesses will be due for serial exposure in the aftermath of may 29. I hope metusellah will still be able to show face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by yemmyharlee: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
hen hen!!! how time flies. SO PDP can be talking of character assassination & issue based campaign. Fast Forward or rewind back to Jan - April 9th, this was exactly the hallmark of their campaigns. If I were Jonathan I will sue Metuh, FFK, Mama Peace, Fasehun, Gani Adams & others for stylishly campaigned for Buhari with their actions and statements
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Hey babe,we was hoping you'd quote us one of these days...How you doing??
Lool weird response....was expecting insults to fly smiley....anyways I'm great.wbu
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
that is becaues pdp is a party fill with gentlemen.....while apc is a party fill with thugs and criminals

Gentlemen like fayose, orubebe, FFK, kasamu buruji, Tom akete, Asari Dokunbo,
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Texcoco(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lool weird response....was expecting insults to fly smiley....anyways I'm great.wbu
We are ganteous,splufic and rapturable...are you Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups / 2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / Train Attack: Negotiations Stalled As FG Rejects Demand For Commanders Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.