Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (22104 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by BabaO2: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
PDP turning tables now... I can remember vividly how Mama Peace, FFK and Fayose ran their campaign... Filled with insults and criticism...

Well, with PDP being the opposition now, I hope the likes of Mama Peace, FFK, Fayose can tame their tongue and rather synergise on how to get up from the mud.
Mark it, Fayose can't work without federal might behind him. PEJ and Wike will fight soon, both are greedy. Shameless FFK will be begging around.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Chiaka(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
With None/poor performance. I cant stick to this rule. !!!
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
mikolo80:
WHAT LIES
WHAT PROPAGANDA
ARE PDP NOT THIEVES
DID THEY PROVIDE POWER
DID THEY FIND CHIBOK GIRLS
IS THIS MAN DRUNK
Lool I don't know where they get their imaginary 'propaganda' from ooo
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kennosklint(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
MarieSucre:
honestly i don't know why PDP supporters insult Buhari and APC. I even read a comment from one of them saying Buhari will fail.
You guys need to deal with this and get over yourselves. Buhari is President, APC is the ruling party. A failure of these two is a failure to Nigeria.

Put whatever grouse you have and work for the Nigerian state because foreigners don't know who is North or south or Igbo or Hausa or PDP or APC, all they know is Nigeria and Nigerians.
Work for Nigeria. Support Nigeria.
my sis no need 4 dat.apc didnt allow Gej 2 knw where he stood.bt pdp's are matured minded pple we gonna support buhari if only he will lead lyk a human.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

Gentlemen like fayose, orubebe, FFK, kasamu buruji, Tom akete, Asari Dokunbo,
and have you ever heard them beaten any one to pulp like them thugs in apc ?......
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
We are ganteous,splufic and rapturable...are you Nigerian?
Lool whatever those words mean hahaha....hmmm sometimes yeah
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by bakila: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
deletrue:
Metuh, na your own and level na you dey talk. At our level, Buhari will be thoroughly messed up. I personally will engage Buhari till the end of his administration.
I hope you do. Please if the messed up road you suffer from is tarred acknowledge that. If power improve significantly in your area acknowledge that. If security improve in your area acknowldge that. If the Beautiful girls in your area begin to toast your because of Buhari acknowledge that.
If he does ot perform then say so. Yab him more than Fela would do.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by pdrefurb: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.
even your sitting president can't speak well and confifrntly like the general does..even with the mother tongue interferance he still speak way better than oga jona so get over your self

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by bakila: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

The words of someone who is still dazed and is in shock so much so that he is in denial of English words. He thinks we speak gealic in this forum..

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by OtunbaChibok(m): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
For the records,APC spokepersons never call GEJ names,ordinary nigerian who saw the cluelessness of the "commander in chief" did. Mr Metuh,braze up for a contrsutive opposition cos its not going to be easy speaking from d opposition side henceforth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by dammytosh: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cluelessness

and Drunkenness is not abuse.

It is an adjective that perfectly describe the Otuoke bound Drunken Master.

Next point Pleeease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
and have you ever heard them beaten any one to pulp like them thugs in apc ?......

Haven't their mouth killed more the actions
Haven't you heard of emotional torture which is worse than physical oneundecided
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Osakah24(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:
PDP and their lies......

weren't them that takes about ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN.... when we started this race and they deviate and start calling GMB names and resort to some unnecessary character assassination..... now are we to believe what they now says or we just assume its one of their lies
which office was buhari occupying then?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by discusant: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah,if we went missing like you did for the past few months leaving the likes of FFK and Fayose horribly outgunned by APC propaganda machinery,then the APC should expect no opposition or vitriolic criticism they have been so generous with in the past few years.....Truth be told,we are starting to enjoy being in the opposition,you get to hound every move Buhari makes even get to indulge our cravings to the max bashing his circumspect illiteracy and archaic cowherding tendencies or scrutinize the kleptomanic gestures of Tinubu vis a vis his stranglehood on Lagos treasury,don't even get us started with Amaechi and the loss of his father's compound to the PDP....We are in exciting times.....We can't wait for May 29 to stick the knife into the Janjaweedes and their e-goats for next 4 years...Wuuuooow!!

You are fit to replace that Metu.

Metu had every opportunity, protection and all advantages to spite fire in form of political
campaign for Jonathan, but Metu went on AWOL, on sabbatical leave, during the last electioneering campaign.

From his leave, Metu watched as Liar Mohammed weaved all sorts of stories of gross corruption and gross incompetence against Jonathan, sold that to the British and to the Americans, and also to the grassroots in Nigeria.
Metu watched and was receiving his pay.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
OtunbaChibok:
For the records,APC spokepersons never call GEJ names,ordinary nigerian who saw the cluelessness of the "commander in chief" did. Mr Metuh,braze up for a contrsutive opposition cos its not going to be easy speaking from d opposition side henceforth.

You dey mind that clueless Metuh.....
Thought the election loss would have made him more intelligent but it seems the other way round
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by moscobabs(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
temitemi1:
Mature praty... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
aye nse e seriously
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by VickyRotex(f): 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
BabaO2:

Mark it, Fayose can't work without federal might behind him. PEJ and Wike will fight soon, both are greedy . Shameless FFK will be begging around.

Right predictions. Fayose has got to bow... @bolded, partnerships like that dont last.

FFK wouldn't surprise me, he is well known for that.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Don't freak out,this here is us Texcoco...just got banned for a couple of days wording them janjaweedes...Anywho,So you say 'sometimes' like you change passport skins like a chameleon?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by olalat(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari can not operate computer........ Mimiko.

Buhari is not medically sound..........fayose

Buhari is a senile old man..........fani Kayode

Buhari is brain dead................patient fakai Jonathan

Buhari is a fundamentalist .........olisa methu

Buhari sponsors bokoharam...........doyin okupe, abati e tal

APC is Islamic party.........PDP

Apc is Islamic brotherhood........ PDP e warriors.

How much did Jim nwobodo steal.......gej.

The list is so long.

What holier than pope attitude are they trying to claim after thrown away the goodwill Nigerians bestowed them for complete 16 years.

There can never be a mistake make by apc that would be replical of atrocities these peeps had committed before. They should allow us rest jare.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Franzeez(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
We will insult the Kunu drinker
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
Don't freak out,this here is us Texcoco...just got banned for a couple of days wording them janjaweedes...Anywho,So you say 'sometimes' like you change passport skins like a chameleon?
Something like that :p
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Gbawe: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Metuh and his party have no shame. We can remember the PDP, specifically through Metuh, asking for "issue-based" campaigning only for the ruling Party to then embrace rofo-rofo mudslinging against GMB. Metuh, you are a shameless and discredited liar so we now know to expect the opposite of what you say. Therefore I say do your worst.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by BabaO2: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
discusant:

Buhari invaluable? Only for dimwits. If Buhari becomes president, shortly after, you shall wske up and understand that you have been asleep.
Stop using 'if', it is 'when' son of envious and evilish origin.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ijustdey: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Osakah24:
which office was buhari occupying then?

so a man have to occupy an office before aspiring for any political postundecided
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Myself2(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olisa Metuh should speak for himself,the sick old certificate forger will get what is coming to him Buhari and APC have sown the wind, they will reap the whirlwind.
I'm sure even some APC members will join in the abuse in time to come cos Buhari is too illiterate and clueless to move Nigeria forward

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
He said: “The PDP is a political party built on values, tradition and utmost respect for democratic tenets. Our manifesto and ideology center on national peace, stability and prosperity and we shall uphold this at all times. In this wise, the PDP as always, will continue to work in the general interest of the Nigerian people.

“We will not resort to insults, blackmail and lies with the aim to distract or ridicule the person

ee be like say them dey mad for that PDP. they've forgotten how their 'highly esteemed' members especially people like fayose, FFK and PEJ constantly attacked and insulted Buhari old enough to be their father, with their mouth like that of a leaking tap. so which kain mumu thing PDP dey yarn this afternnoon? mtchewwww angry
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by falansa: 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
They are just trying to rebuild their tarnished image. I wonder how many years it would take to do such.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Something like that :p
Eeeoooghh,So that explains your mulatto traits...Lemme guess....errmmm...You have Scottish heritage?.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Metuh, you are on your own. I am just waiting for May 29. Buhari, must stabilize price of crude oil. Nigerians wanted CHANGE, we MUST make them pay us the change, I gave them 1000 Note, I need the Change.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ihatesycophant(m): 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
This man is not being truthful. It's your party that first said APC was the brain behind Boko Haram but till date no arrest of APC member had been made. Your party PDP also teggged APC different names like, supporter of APC, Boko Haram, Liar, ISIL but yet no trace of any kind to this names from your government. Your party also said all attacks by Boko Haram are orchestrated by APC by no arrest of even one of them. Your tagged APC liar but on records your PDP has been lying since 1999 till date. Mr, Man heal your wounds!
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Chirokusko: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
That reminded me of the Ekiti Gov.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Solowande:
pdp will patiently play d opposition and wait for 4 years to take what belong to them.
Mark my words pdp will find it difficult 2 rule Nigeria again. The revelation of their atrocities as from May 29 ll make Nigerians hate them. Dream on man. Naa only corruption belongs 2 them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos) / Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.