Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (22101 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
discusant:

You are fit to replace that Metu.

Metu had every opportunity, protection and all advantages to spite fire in form of political
campaign for Jonathan, but Metu went on AWOL, on sabbatical leave, during the last electioneering campaign.

From his leave, Metu watched as Liar Mohammed weaved all sorts of stories of gross corruption and gross incompetence against Jonathan, sold that to the British and to the Americans, and also to the grassroots in Nigeria.
Metu watched and was receiving his pay.
That man is incompetent and that has been the symptomatic conundrum plaguin this whole administration thus you find the PDP bungling small matters such as winning a Presidential election.Honestly,the guy is a ding bat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right, But Please don't include My Fayose, That man is an epitome of doggedness, can't you see his people love him?
U must be learning his impunity & thuggery style too henhrn grin
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by jibrilaminu003(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.

I dont knw if dis is a curse or inherited abnormality that stupidity wont allow u differentiate b/w d truth 4rm falsehood. May b u were in hell when ffk, fayose, okupe, pej et al were actually not only abusing Buhari nd hs cabinet but spread evil propaganda against hs integrity. Now all u can shamelessly say is otherwise!
Must u always behave in such a archaic lifestyl!!!
PLS CHANGE FOR THE CLUELESS ERA IS OVER

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
Eeeoooghh,So that explains your mulatto traits...Lemme guess....errmmm...You have Scottish heritage?.
Which one is mulatto traits again? shocked
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Which one is mulatto traits again? shocked
We meant you be half caste from Nova Scotia,Scotland??
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

Haven't their mouth killed more the actions
Haven't you heard of emotional torture which is worse than physical oneundecided
evidence ?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
How can people be comparing insults directed to the office of the president and that of the person running for the office of the President. All I know APC method of opposition of is not the true democratic way of opposition, thou it fetched them the results that what we get in country where people take obvious lies hook, line and sinker just because they want change of power even thou there various alternatives at the poles.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by olaniyanc: 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/17/pdp-wont-insult-buhari-the-way-apc-attacks-jonathan-metuh/

Cc lalasticlala

What do you expect when Jonathan completely surrounded himself with criminals and foolish people like Okupe and ffk and also a5þþ55þ election riggers like Obanikoro and treasury looters. Democracy is about issues and alternatives. Buhari is ready for any challenge. No compromise with criminals.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
We meant you be half caste from Nova Scotia,Scotland??
Who is 'we'?.....anyways I just knw my grandma was british.....that's all I knw :x
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by SeverusSnape(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

I dont knw if dis is a curse or inherited abnormality that stupidity wont allow u differentiate b/w d truth 4rm falsehood. May b u were in hell when ffk, fayose, okupe, pej et al were actually not only abusing Buhari nd hs cabinet but spread evil propaganda against hs integrity. Now all u can shamelessly say is otherwise!
Must u always behave in such a archaic lifestyl!!!
PLS CHANGE FOR THE CLUELESS ERA IS OVER
Why are you behaving like buhari
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by SeverusSnape(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
U must be learning his impunity & thuggery style too henhrn grin
I'm learning his steadfastness and doggedness.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by XBLadez: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't care what PDP will do, but I will personally insult the hell out of Buhari if he misbehaves
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by iykeaniogbe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
ki02020:
You will not because u know he will perform much better than GEJ....and pls methu call ur boys on nairaland to start acting civil
u take skunk abiii..make una papa no make 1 naira equall to 1 dollar even u go follow insult am ....
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
evidence ?

Use Google
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

Use Google
if you cant provide any evidence then you are lying undecided

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Who is 'we'?.....anyways I just knw my grandma was british.....that's all I knw :x
We like to refer to ourselves in the plural...So we was correct with you and your scottish heritage,albeit,british...eh?..Anyways,hope you ain't janjaweede cause we would like to follow you all the way and what that means is with all our monickers (Ichidodo,Iichidodo,iiichidodo,iiiichidodo,Texcoco,entchidodo and Ahuitztotl)...what you say?.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by clemhova: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
You mean President elect wont give you reason to insult / attack him

dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/17/pdp-wont-insult-buhari-the-way-apc-attacks-jonathan-metuh/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mikolo80: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lool I don't know where they get their imaginary 'propaganda' from ooo
Abeg help me ask them ooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
if you cant provide any evidence then you are lying undecided

You are a scholar and I know you can use the search engine......

What makes an husband go to the extent of using blows and fist to kill his wife if not because of emotional torture the wife must have subjected him to repeatedly....

Fill the remaining gaps
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
We like to refer to ourselves in the plural...So we was correct with you and your scottish heritage,albeit,british...eh?..Anyways,hope you ain't janjaweede cause we would like to follow you all the way and what that means is with all our monickers (Ichidodo,Iichidodo,iiichidodo,iiiichidodo,Texcoco,entchidodo and Ahuitztotl)...what you say?.
Creepy cheesy....its no problem...follow away wink
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by trappatoni(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I beg all those documentaries and advert on AIT and NTA against GMB shey na APC sponsor am? All those adverts by fayose, speech by FFK and mama peace were done by APC. Mr Metuh I put it to you that you are not in touch with reality.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

You are a scholar and I know you can use the search engine......

What makes an husband go to the extent of using blows and fist to kill his wife if not because of emotional torture the wife must have subjected him to repeatedly....

Fill the remaining gaps
show me evidence of them using hate words that can cause emotional torment to apc folks

you cant go to court and accuse some one of stealing without backing yourself up with some solid evidence.....hope you know that
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Entchidodo: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Creepy cheesy....its no problem...follow away wink
Creepy huh?? Guess you must be a newbie...You have yourself a splufic and ganteous weekend,young blood.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Hidentity(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.

You meant POUNCE sir.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ayindejimmy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Easier said...Let's see it happen first. Maybe after Metsuh's how-to-be-a-modest opposition training
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by adeA1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Eh! Wwho dey talk na!? Buh nobody knws U
soma042:
He better go and learn how to make a good speech in English cus if he disgrace my country with his nomadic style of speech, i wunt wait for pdp before I'll bounce on him.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by spencekat(m): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
APC really badmouthed the presidency.What a shame!.The party never respected the office of the president even for once.How I wish PDP would toe their path so that they will know how it feels to receive foolish insults?

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Entchidodo:
Creepy huh?? Guess you must be a newbie...You have yourself a splufic and ganteous weekend,young blood.
you too sir
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Youngtekkey(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
make I follow spread mat for here, PDP and their nonsense.Mature my foot
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mikolo80: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
spencekat:
APC really badmouthed the presidency.What a shame!.The party never respected the office of the president even for once.How I wish PDP would toll their path so that they will know how it feels to receive foolish insults?
Did the president respect the office? Abi we should praise chibok, immigration or oduah scandals
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by raymondclothing(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
theV0ice:
What about all the insults during the campaign?
abi o,no mind metuh jare
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by DzTzl(f): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Solowande:
pdp will patiently play d opposition and wait for 4 years to take what belong to them.
"what belongs to them" is it dre birthright to always be the ruling party?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me / NLC Agents Flog Diligent Worker In Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.