Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh (22106 Views)

Lagos LG Polls: PDP Won’t Win Any Council – Tinubu / Do Not Insult Buhari In Eid-el-maulud, Christmas - PDP / February Poll: Jonathan Angry With Ministers, Aides Over Apc’s Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by yemmynoni: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Solowande:
pdp will patiently play d opposition and wait for 4 years to take what belong to them.
did you jst say BELONG to them?? parastarmo na #20

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Acidosis(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:
PDP and their lies......

weren't them that talked about ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN.... when we all started this race. They deviate and start calling GMB names and resort to some unnecessary character assassination.....

now are we to believe what they says or we just assume its one of their lies

When PDP insulted GMB, He was NOBODY, just an ordinary citizen like you. APC on the other hand insulted the office of the Presidency headed by GEJ.

There is a difference btw insulting a Daura indigene and a President.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Rajiolaade: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fani kayode,Fayose,ma peace,AIT & thier likes were not in pdp & hope they'll not be there anylonger. I dont see how you'll accomplish these with thier likes.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by olandoboy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
what are u talking Mr Metuh?do u mean governor Feyosa was only joking with GMB

2 Likes

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ibietela2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
You mean i should not call him dullard? Semi-illitrate?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by femmical(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Olisa, u did 2learn... Mumu
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by help3852: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:
Metuh and his party have no shame. We can remember the PDP, specifically through Metuh, asking for "issue-based" campaigning only for the ruling Party to then embrace rofo-rofo mudslinging against GMB. Metuh, you are a shameless and discredited liar so we now know to expect the opposite of what you say. Therefore I say do your worst.
If APC doesn't increase your pay for the job you are doing for them, then they are ingrates

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by mustymatic(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.
FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by yungcheda(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pdp is for mature people...apc is for touts...
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Bonapart(m): 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
zoomzu:

Matured my foot!
Where they not the one that started insulting GMB with the daily dose of propaganda both in prints and television media. On another notes, it's nigerians that started calling GEJ names because of his I don't care attitude and incompetent ways of handling matters way before APC was formulated...

So they should go and put their house in order to form a formidable opposition, to checkmate the ruling party excesses, if there's any.
what you call propaganda was all true and remains the truth
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by bolliejay(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecidedLike say no b 9ja we de
And wat do we call all wat the underlisted did?............
FFK,
OKupe,
Fayose,
Orubebe,
Gani adams,
GEJ,
PEJ,
Yobo etc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by iyaoyibo: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Suddenly.....when Fayose, Mama Peace, FFK and many others were busy insulting and even buying front pages of national papers, what were they doing? Abeggii, PDP should pack well jor.

1 Like

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why are you behaving like buhari

Lolz............ Sincerely speaking I pray to b like him in character because he is worthy of emulation UNLIKE the other one "u know him better".
Well I don't need to ask you about yours, we know the slogan for the likes of u. It is always nd would ever be "GEJ MY HERO, FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL"
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Lolz............ Sincerely speaking I pray to b like him in character because he is worthy of emulation UNLIKE the other one "u know him better".
Well I don't need to ask you about yours, we know the slogan for the likes of u. It is always nd would ever be "GEJ MY HERO, FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL"
Yes, an illiterate and a jihadist can't be my role model. Thanks
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
show me evidence of them using hate words that can cause emotional torment to apc folks

you cant go to court and accuse some one of stealing without backing yourself up with some solid evidence.....hope you know that

Just like you telling me to show evidence of someone that did commit suicide the evidence that he was bullied with words or emotionally abused
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

Just like you telling me to show evidence of someone that did commit suicide the evidence that he was bullied with words or emotionally abused
dude no time for long talk..............show me a proof that they use hate words against buhari undecided
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes, an illiterate and a jihadist can't be my role model. Thanks

Not surprised........ But let me test ur faith u little brat. AS U HAVE CHOSEN GEJ TO BE UR HERO AND FAYOSE UR ROLE MODEL, I PRAY U AND ALL THOSE RELATED TO U BY BLOOD EMULATE THEIR CHARACTER " ARE YOU GONNA SAY AMEN TO THIS?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Osakah24(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
ijustdey:

so a man have to occupy an office before aspiring for any political postundecided
No,read the post again,pdp said they will respect the ''office''
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by nigerianvenom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Now that's how to be a good opposition party, Instead of spreading propaganda like the APC did and are still doing.(.. Though the lies and propaganda really did magic for them, Thanks to their various media outlets and lie mohammed).
Though I doubt if we (opposition) on Nairaland will follow that path, We shall drop it like it's hot.
Olisa deh talk him own. We are waiting for buhari to ascend d throne, him go hear am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
jibrilaminu003:

Not surprised........ But let me test ur faith u little brat. AS U HAVE CHOSEN GEJ TO BE UR HERO AND FAYOSE UR ROLE MODEL, I PRAY U AND ALL THOSE RELATED TO U BY BLOOD EMULATE THEIR CHARACTER " ARE YOU GONNA SAY AMEN TO THIS?
Amen!!!... Now run off to your enclave.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
kodded:
dude no time for long talk..............show me a proof that they use hate words against buhari undecided

The dead brain your PEJ used
The Cancer report your Fayose used
The illiterate you and your fellow Abatti's used
The sterile old man your FFK and Reno used nor

Just a few
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by ijustdey: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Osakah24:
No,read the post again,pdp said they will respect the ''office''

and you expect me to believe PDP
we shall wait and see
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by kodded(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

The dead brain your PEJ used
The Cancer report your Fayose used
The illiterate you and your fellow Abatti's used
The sterile old man your FFK and Reno used nor

Just a few
link ?
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Amen!!!... Now run off to your enclave.

Lolz... Congratulations
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by Islie: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2015
kodded:
link ?

Mtcheww
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by darqly(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2015
AKMoney1:
Shoro niyen undecided

Where were you when Jonathan said Buhari cannot memorize his number?

Where were you when he was called illiterate?

Just to mention a few angry angry

I was beginning to wonder if this isn't the same PDP and their robot support group that hurled invectives at GMB whatever chance they could get. TANoids should grow some shame at least, four years is a loooong time to keep crying over spilt milk. Thank God for FFK, Okupe, Fayose, NTA and AIT for their character assassination and mud smearing campaign; speaks massive volumes that an illiterate General was able to outfox a PhD holding incumbent.. grin
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by gunnersjohn(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Metuh...you are speaking for yourself ooooo...
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by juman(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2015
PDP that cannot conduct themselves well when in power. They can't manage their success well.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by deletrue: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2015
bakila:

I hope you do. Please if the messed up road you suffer from is tarred acknowledge that. If power improve significantly in your area acknowledge that. If security improve in your area acknowldge that. If the Beautiful girls in your area begin to toast your because of Buhari acknowledge that.
If he does ot perform then say so. Yab him more than Fela would do.
Thanks. Agreed. But there must be a VERY clear difference between what GEJ has achieved and what Buhari will do. Otherwise, no show. We know that apc ie the entire north and and the west coupled with the high degree of propaganda, have what it take to sing songs of praises even if Buhari faills. Am very sure he will fail, because the entire election is motivated abi caused by HATE votes, and not because GEJ is the worst president. So many people aknowledged that GEJ tried. If on the hand if he tries to a point where there is significant achievements, where Buhari CLEARLY outshines that of GEJ government, better for all Nigerians. Even at that, this country will never be one unless God intervenes. Am saying this because of the outcome of the elections. It shows a very clear devide between the west and north one side against the other two regions.
look at El refai and Nuhu Ribadu, Nuhu failed because he came under pdp ie GEJ while Elrufai won because he is of apc. Who does not know that El rufai is not a match for Nuhu? Also lood at Dino Malaye, one of the most irresponsible whose behaviour is like a KG child won because he is of apc, and this was a boy who was voted out in 2011. Nigeria will surely devide if not now definitely few years from now. Thanks
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by deletrue: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2015
forkadict:

Nobody, I repeat NO ONE really gives a FLYING FORK whatever you guys choose to or not to do.

But while at doing whatever gives you an erecction, remember not to engage in stealing, otherwise if you are caught, na kirikiri straight for you.

The new Naija is here.
You are even sounding very elementary and childish. Buhari headed PTDF and thorughly messed up that agency. He enriched himself by corrupt means. He is among the most corrupt individuals for now. Elrufai, former FCT emptied that territery because he messed up that place. He stole and forcefully took all C of Os' from the rightful owners, issue them illegally to his friends, family members, governmental officials. He also allocated lands to others without justidication. He awarded all the FC planning as well as others to himself. He is also one the most rotten Nigerians for now. What about Thienu.bu, and Fashola who finished Lagos state budget. In fact, Thiefnu.bu is the worst the world over. Apc have more thieves that pdp. Apc will do worse. Just watch out.
Re: PDP Won’t Insult Buhari The Way APC Attacks Jonathan – Metuh by deletrue: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
danot1030:
You a perfect reflection of the type of moral and value on which PDP is built on.
Forget it. Which moral are you talking about? Look and evaluate Elrufai and Nuhu Ribadu. El rufai won becaue he contested under apc the party for the entire north and the west, while Nuhu failed because he came under GEJ/pdp. Now tell me whether Elrufai is a match for Nuhu? Also evaluate the out come of the general elections, would you says it was because GEJ was the worst president hence he was voted out? The outcome clearly show that the entire result is because those two regions CLEARL HATE for GEJ. The force of the result is such that even if Buhari was a cripple, these two regions would have voted against GEJ because of the serious HATE. This country cannot be one if not now, definitely few years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prominent Nigerians Plotting ‘civilian Coup’ Against Buhari – Groups / Angry Lagosians At Ijagemo Chased Away Land Use Charge Officials / Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.