Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice (34220 Views)

Group Threatens Mass Protest If Buhari Doesn’t Attend Next FEC Meeting / Tam David-West To Soyinka: Cut Your Green Card, Keep To Your Word / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Provie(m): 6:11am On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
She should have just resigned at least as a matter of principle but it seems the system she was supposed to conquer, conquered her and she is now seen as one of those who took part in the carting away of the country's resources in the last four years. She really has a lot of image remaking to do.

So on point
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by PastorOla1: 6:15am On Apr 18, 2015
megacity:
David West thinks we have forgotten that he was sacked and removed as minister for allegedly collecting bribe

U are not serious
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by asamaigho(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2015
dunkem21:
Who is Tam David West? grin
former energy and petroleum minister to Gmb.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by hope4nigeria(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Gbam! E don happen be that. See david west dey talk like him too buhari need him advice. Even u buhari no need your advice.
he didnt advice buhari,but antagonise the fooolish woman hu under her watch,strong able individual can not put comon food on thier table and she want to form hero
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by proudlyhandsome: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2015
ibedun:

Absolutely. And yet her supporters are the ones running away from their economically barren region. That woman is just one grade better than a senior admin officer at the world bank.

Honestly, u nailed it. I have asked myself this question hundred times without answer. How did she manage to get d world bank job with that dysfunctional brain?

I watched a gubernatorial debate of Anambra state few months ago and Obiano, the present governor of that state who was an MD/CEO of a particular Diamond Bank for years could hardly express himself in simple English. He struggled all through the debate. I was like how did he manage to get to where he was in his banking career before becoming a Governor.

Have you notice that the only governor who can clearly and easily express himself in English is Okorocha who was raised in the North?

I laughed each time someone from the East says that Igbos are more educated than Hausas/Fulanis. Bruv, you need to go to their tertiary institutions in the East to see people they called or parade as students. They are as good as those Igbos you see in Ladipo, buying and selling stuff.

The institutions in the East are known for bribery. These institutions are just filling up our society with half baked graduates. Patience Jonathan and Jonathan himself are typical examples of what is obtainable in the East universities.

1 Like

Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Chivee(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
I believe Dr Iweala is a practical economist in her own right and one of the brains this country has produced in her field, I only feel the system she met doesn't permit her kind of policies with the ravaging corruption in the country. She should have just resigned at least as a matter of principle but it seems the system she was supposed to conquer, conquered her and she is now seen as one of those who took part in the carting away of the country's resources in the last four years. She really has a lot of image remaking to do.
You're on point..I don't need to comment anymore.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by nickxtra(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Gbam! E don happen be that. See david west dey talk like him too buhari need him advice. Even u buhari no need your advice.
Buhari will listen to Tam David West than listening to Okonjo Iweala. Don't forget Davis West is Buhari's right hand man and he was Buhari's Minister of petroleum during their days
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by nickxtra(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Nazeeboy:
Buhari will listen to Tam David West than listening to Nngozi. Pls, dont forget that David West is a right hand man to Buhari and he was even his Minister of Petroleum in thier days

1 Like

Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by tripod(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

Okonjo surprises me... Am amazed at how she climbed so high at the world bank really.... She seems less knowledgeable than a PhD student at the university of Ibadan in matters of Economics ...

According to charlse, she was in admin dept for the better part of her sojourn at the world bank. In other words she had more to do with filing and sending memos than CHEWING ECONOMIC FIGURES.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by miketayo(m): 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

Okonjo surprises me... Am amazed at how she climbed so high at the world bank really.... She seems less knowledgeable than a PhD student at the university of Ibadan in matters of Economics ...

she might be knowledgeable but her greed is too much, see her fat cheeks na grin
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Kingkamal(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

She's taking our money to them. So you should expect that.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Kingkamal(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
I believe Dr Iweala is a practical economist in her own right and one of the brains this country has produced in her field, I only feel the system she met doesn't permit her kind of policies with the ravaging corruption in the country. She should have just resigned at least as a matter of principle but it seems the system she was supposed to conquer, conquered her and she is now seen as one of those who took part in the carting away of the country's resources in the last four years. She really has a lot of image remaking to do.
Remember that During OBJ she was sacked Due too. Many suspicious allegation. She served $10 Billion debt. With so many unqualified external work. To be sincere with you this woman is working for foreign countries to help in looting our economy.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by pasol4real(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

n u will die of jealousy n hatred .love her or not it cant change the fact that she is the best economist in the world.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2015
pasol4real:
n u will die of jealousy n hatred .love her or not it cant change the fact that she is the best economist in the world.
Another lagoon candidate
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by themanderon: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin

No my friend she is very knowledgeable just that she is an IMF and world bank agent sent to destroy the economy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
themanderon:

No my friend she is very knowledgeable just that she is an IMF and world bank agent sent to destroy the economy of Nigeria.
Spot on bro
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by guzomaken: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
You guys are sick. Okojo Iweala is more patriotic than you guys speaking about her in a ngative light.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by trw: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
v
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by TrishaP(f): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
ikp4succes:

if you enter west you go see king david grin grin
In your mind you are funny. undecided
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:

In your mind you are funny. undecided

Why you just dey miss road enter political section, abi ur gps don spoil
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by TrishaP(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
ikp4succes:

Why you just dey miss road enter political section, abi ur gps don spoil
Na you I come find. Mr "grin"
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
TrishaP:

Na you I come find. Mr "grin"

lol, they allow you use internet today, ur curfew never start? grin grin
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by ddeola: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2015
God bless you sir. Or where did her advice lead Jona to?
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by Boss13: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Honestly, u nailed it. I have asked myself this question hundred times without answer. How did she manage to get d world bank job with that dysfunctional brain?

I watched a gubernatorial debate of Anambra state few months ago and Obiano, the present governor of that state who was an MD/CEO of a particular Diamond Bank for years could hardly express himself in simple English. He struggled all through the debate. I was like how did he manage to get to where he was in his banking career before becoming a Governor.

Have you notice that the only governor who can clearly and easily express himself in English is Okorocha who was raised in the North?

I laughed each time someone from the East says that Igbos are more educated than Hausas/Fulanis. Bruv, you need to go to their tertiary institutions in the East to see people they called or parade as students. They are as good as those Igbos you see in Ladipo, buying and selling stuff.

The institutions in the East are known for bribery. These institutions are just filling up our society with half baked graduates. Patience Jonathan and Jonathan himself are typical examples of what is obtainable in the East universities.

Please don't misinform the public. Obiano was an executive director in Fidelity Bank and not MD/CEO Diamond Bank.
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by porka: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Baba Davido, you finally found your voice.

Petrol is not N40 yet, what's happening? And oil price is $38/barrel.

Any abracadabra explanations you got for us this time?
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by porka: 8:31am On Dec 08, 2015
africanusvu:
David West,so this man is still alive?was a minister when I was in primary 3,I ve now graduated from uni 15yrs ago,well,if he is realy stil alive,His brain must be real dead by now

That's the kind of 'expert' Buhari rely on for advice.

Watch Buhari's ANGRY response to a subsidy question in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA&hl=en-GB&gl=NG
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by porka: 8:32am On Dec 08, 2015
africanusvu:
David West,so this man is still alive?was a minister when I was in primary 3,I ve now graduated from uni 15yrs ago,well,if he is realy stil alive,His brain must be real dead by now

That's the kind of 'expert' Buhari rely on for advice.

Watch Buhari's ANGRY response to a subsidy question in this video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YmG_dYY7YRA&hl=en-GB&gl=NG
Re: David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice by perez100: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where is David West - the hypocrite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan In Auto Crash / Jude Ise-idehen Is Dead! (House Of Reps Member Dies At 53)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.