Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers (26743 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by 2sex(m): 12:26am On Apr 23, 2015
chidyhels:
What they dont know is that they put off the good gals around while exhibiting these traits.
By the time they do a come back, bea go done move onto the next one.

I can't stop being me no matter the level of heart break
Or maybe I have been tge one breaking hearts lipsrsealed, maybe I need to be at tge receiving end to get how it feels embarassed
cool

1 Like

Re: Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers by 2sex(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2015
chidyhels:
What they dont know is that they put off the good gals around while exhibiting these traits.
By the time they do a come back, bea go done move onto the next one.

I can't stop being me no matter the level of heart break
Or maybe I have been tge one breaking hearts lipsrsealed, maybe I need to be at tge receiving end to get how it feels embarassed

https://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/15237/jobs/graduate-job-position-at-maersk?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / Sexual Harassment At Workplace - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.