Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1230346 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
I hope they kick hack synder out of the dceu after JL
grin
TonySpike:
Joss Whedon is in talks with Warner Bros to produce Batgirl movie. I don't think I like Whedon's movies too much even though they make insane money. I hope DCEU knows what they are doing...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:42am On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin

Just your wish, Bro. Nothing more...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:18am On Apr 01, 2017
oseka101:
well what can I say you have something against moi well thriller or trailer I know you understand what am saying Mr linguist.... Just for your info its "marketing" not marketting* .....and I had to read ur statement twice to even comprehend what your saying ......
i have n0thing against you guy. I don't kn0w u so why would i have s0mething against you? Its this page that brought us together, outside it, i don't know you. Point cleared. And the double 'T' was a typo while typing. By you reading twice to comprehend my 1st post, reveals to me the fact that i was dealing with s0me0ne different fr0m wh0m i'd imagined. And, am n0t a linguist. And m0st certainly, this would be my last time replying your post.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by oseka101(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2017
Minemrys:

i have n0thing against you guy. I don't kn0w u so why would i have s0mething against you? Its this page that brought us together, outside it, i don't know you. Point cleared. And the double 'T' was a typo while typing. By you reading twice to comprehend my 1st post, reveals to me the fact that i was dealing with s0me0ne different fr0m wh0m i'd imagined. And, am n0t a linguist. And m0st certainly, this would be my last time replying your post.
oga go and sit down replying me or not replying me does not add to my bank acct...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin
Check out the reasons why you shouldn't believe the batgirl news: https://ifilimu.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2017
TonySpike:

Just your wish, Bro. Nothing more...
Check out the reasons why you shouldn't believe the batgirl news: https://ifilimu.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2017
Check out reasons why you shouldn't believe the batgirl news: https://ifilimu.
oseka101:
oga go and sit down replying me or not replying me does not add to my bank acct...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2017
those people at wb/dc are confused, I'm sure they will soon announce a teen titans movie
grin
Raalsalghul:
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
those people at wb/dc are confused, I'm sure they will soon announce a teen titans movie
grin

Lack of adequate planning is the new definition of wb/dc

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017

the DCEU rests on Wonder Woman. If that flops the universe is dead.

They have NO release dates for JL part 2, MOS 2, Green Lantern or The flash. They have no release dates for Gotham City Sirens yet they keep announcing one new film everyweek, I'm sure they soon announce a nightwing film

Meanwhile over at Marvel they have had the next 4 years of films planned since 2013; 8 years in advance!

Shittaakeem:

Lack of adequate planning is the new definition of wb/dc

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:

the DCEU rests on Wonder Woman. If that flops the universe is dead.

They have NO release dates for JL part 2, MOS 2, Green Lantern or The flash. They have no release dates for Gotham City Sirens yet they keep announcing one new film everyweek, I'm sure they soon announce a nightwing film

Meanwhile over at Marvel they have had the next 4 years of films planned since 2013; 8 years in advance!

lols, Nightwing already has a director. I see WB's plan n0w. If u see clearly, there's no film in development, so the plan is, if wonder gal and justice league doesn't do well, the DCEU is cancelled after Aquaman. Thats the plan. All these announcements of m0vies are just PR. Just like fant4stic 2015 whose sequel was announced to be released in 2017 before the movie was even out. We are in 2017, still no word on the movie. Its PR.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
I've high hopes for wonder woman it might end up being the highest grossing female superhero movie but the justice league let me wait and see

Minemrys:

lols, Nightwing already has a director. I see WB's plan n0w. If u see clearly, there's no film in development, so the plan is, if wonder gal and justice league doesn't do well, the DCEU is cancelled after Aquaman. Thats the plan. All these announcements of m0vies are just PR. Just like fant4stic 2015 whose sequel was announced to be released in 2017 before the movie was even out. We are in 2017, still no word on the movie. Its PR.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
I've high hopes for wonder woman it might end up being the highest grossing female superhero movie but the justice league let me wait and see

with what WB is doing so far, announcing thrash, i've lost hope and no l0nger holding out hope for anything. I'd rather focus on the DC CW shows.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
there's still hope, the dc/cw shows are like vomit
lipsrsealed
Minemrys:

with what WB is doing so far, announcing thrash, i've lost hope and no l0nger holding out hope for anything. I'd rather focus on the DC CW shows.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed
At least these shows aren't critical turds like Iron Fist...hahaha

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
I actually find them interesting though especially Arrow and legends of tomorrow.
MJBOLT:
lipsrsealed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
at least iron fist isn't repeating trashy episodes every week
grin
TonySpike:

At least these shows aren't critical turds like Iron Fist...hahaha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Minemrys:

The original DC slate has been two movies per year. The only slot missing is the Flash movie slot for next year. Dwayne Johnson's schedule is occupied throughout this year, so Shazam production is impossible. I really think the problem is the Flash movie being postponed and I personally think Geoff John and WB are the one shuffling these movies.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Thats how it starts. The fever. The rage that turns good men...
MJBOLT:
grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
TonySpike:

The original DC slate has been two movies per year. The only slot missing is the Flash movie slot for next year. Dwayne Johnson's schedule is occupied throughout this year, so Shazam production is impossible. I really think the problem is the Flash movie being postponed and I personally think Geoff John and WB are the one shuffling these movies.
i hope so. So shazam starts pre producti0n ending 2017 i presume. And have u forgotten JL 2 is no longer in 2019. And the batman has no release date and neither does superman or the rest.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
legends of tomorrow is good better than the rest but It's still a stupid show

Minemrys:
I actually find them interesting though especially Arrow and legends of tomorrow.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sha, thats your view. Am sure you'd disagree with me too if i said, i find the deadpool or age of ultr0n movies stupid...
MJBOLT:
legends of tomorrow is good better than the rest but It's still a stupid show

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
AoU was disappointing but I've seen worse
grin
Minemrys:
Sha, thats your view. Am sure you'd disagree with me too if i said, i find the deadpool or age of ultr0n movies stupid...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
grin

Behold Iron Fist, Rotten Tomatoes bride of the year!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Minemrys:

i hope so. So shazam starts pre producti0n ending 2017 i presume. And have u forgotten JL 2 is no longer in 2019. And the batman has no release date and neither does superman or the rest.

Matt Reeves is just rounding up post-production on Planet of Apes. I think Batman will go into production by Summer 2017 or thereafter. The only issue I will have is time line inconsistencies in the universe because of reshuffling.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
batpunisher vs synderman:yawn of martha

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT:
crApVENGERS: crAsh of Ultr0n... Ir0n man: "go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep" hitting cinema goers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
MJBOLT, you have failed this city! [shoots arrow] Lols d0n't take me serious, just catching fun.
MJBOLT:
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
dc rotten universe

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
Just for those who may still think this dude's power is "talking to fish"

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
TonySpike:

Behold Iron Fist, Rotten Tomatoes bride of the year!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Czar01(m): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Take this fight to the Marvel section joor

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.