Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227451 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
FACT: Almost all the characters in the Injustice 2 roster are characters that will soon be appearing (or have appeared) in the DCEU and DCTV. Injustice 2 will give us a clue as to which characters will feature soon in the DC Universe!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Behind the scene image from Justice League shooting. Truly, Cyborg is gonna be CGI'ed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
and then, we get this bad ass Aquaman image!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonySpike:

OMG!!!
THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!! shocked
TonySpike:

OMG!!!
THIS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
TonySpike:
Justice League teaser trailer. Aquaman in beast mode! Trailer is dropping big time on Saturday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eJ7NGllyw0

They've dropped the batman teaser too.
Badass!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Release the hype engine #JL2017 ,the greatest superhero league is here!

#UniteTheLeague

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
and then the Caped Crusader follows!

Batman Teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDZKPzEnZ-4&itct=CEoQpDAYASITCOSxl_vB7dICFcWPVQod5WcBWTILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDam1KRE01cFJLYlVsVkl6RFlZV2I2Zw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=RU&client=mv-google

#UniteTheLeague

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 3:19am On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ezra Miller's Flash will definitely steal the show!
Great Teaser from the visual Lord himself!!! Thank You Zack Snyder!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by sokul: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mehnn... this is so gonna be lit
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2017

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
TRAILER OUT!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
CzarRex:
Justice League Trailer is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw&itct=CFgQpDAYACITCJqjuKL58dICFUiAVQodsaEGTTILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDam1KRE01cFJLYlVsVkl6RFlZV2I2Zw%3D%3D&gl=RU&client=mv-google&hl=en
This looks good!!! The cinematography looks awesome, as are the visuals. Hail Snydra!!! Bring out the HYPE engine...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
aquaman looks so badass with his Trident, the DCEU flash is so fast and WW looks ferocious( is bae!)

as for batman ,always finds a way to have the spotlight
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Simplyunique: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Flash: What are your super powers
Batsy: I'm Rich grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Can s0me0ne describe it pls? Quotes?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did any0ne see Barry Allen's dad in the trailer? That cell scene.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by oseka101(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wack thriller lame jokes i forsee another 6.2/10 rating movie Zack Snyder needs to go plus ben Affleck...... Am tired of seeing my favourite Dc character being ruined by a stupid director.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=oseka101 post=54939887]Wack thriller lame jokes i forsee another 6.2/10 rating movie Zack Snyder needs to go plus ben Affleck...... Am tired of seeing my favourite Dc character being ruined by a stupid director.....[quote]

please kindly tell us what your problem is with the trailer
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by oseka101(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=vickSamuel post=54940275][/quote] dude a thriller is suppose to give u an idea what the movie is all about please tell me if there was any difference between the first thriller and this one we all know the characters involved why not show us what the threat is ...but u know Zack Snyder and his stupid ideology of wasting peoples Mb on thrillers same thing he did in batman vs superman am sure he will release another one maybe summer .... I bet you this movie will be roughly 2hr:30m but roughly 1hr:20min will be a soap opera.....typical Zack Snyder for u....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:
dude a thriller is suppose to give u an idea what the movie is all about please tell me if there was any difference between the first thriller and this one we all know the characters involved why not show us what the threat is ...but u know Zack Snyder and his stupid ideology of wasting peoples Mb on thrillers same thing he did in batman vs superman am sure he will release another one maybe summer .... I bet you this movie will be roughly 2hr:30m but roughly 1hr:20min will be a soap opera.....typical Zack Snyder for u....

I'm surprised you're asking Zack Snyder/WB to reveal details of the third act in this first trailer. That can never happen because the last time it happened, it burnt down WB's marketing plans for BVS. As for me, I'm satisfied with the trailer and I hope details of the third act will not be revealed in the next two JL trailers.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by toluxe0075: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:
dude a thriller is suppose to give u an idea what the movie is all about please tell me if there was any difference between the first thriller and this one we all know the characters involved why not show us what the threat is ...but u know Zack Snyder and his stupid ideology of wasting peoples Mb on thrillers same thing he did in batman vs superman am sure he will release another one maybe summer .... I bet you this movie will be roughly 2hr:30m but roughly 1hr:20min will be a soap opera.....typical Zack Snyder for u....
Na wa o! If dem spoil film through trailer, na una go complain
Nothing dey satisfy una ni?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by oseka101(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonySpike:

I'm surprised you're asking Zack Snyder/WB to reveal details of the third act in this first trailer. That can never happen because the last time it happened, it burnt down WB's marketing plans for BVS. As for me, I'm satisfied with the trailer and I hope details of the third act will not be revealed in the next two JL trailers.
.dude WB should have tried to keep christian bale ben Affleck is too boring..... I don't if its his personality or director am not just happy with ben Affleck...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:
.dude WB should have tried to keep christian bale ben Affleck is too boring..... I don't if its his personality or director am not just happy with ben Affleck...

like you said, your personal opinion

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
CzarRex:
Justice League Trailer is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw&itct=CFgQpDAYACITCJqjuKL58dICFUiAVQodsaEGTTILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDam1KRE01cFJLYlVsVkl6RFlZV2I2Zw%3D%3D&gl=RU&client=mv-google&hl=en

Can't wait to see Superman...

Mehn, all the characters look so cool tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:

You should know by now that Christian Bale's Batman can never fit into the current DCEU. Just as Brandon Routh's or Tyler Hoechlin's Superman is just too cheesy for this Universe. But thank goodness, this is just your opinion, so let it remain so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by oseka101(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
TonySpike:

You should know by now that Christian Bale's Batman can never fit into the current DCEU. Just as Brandon Routh's or Tyler Hoechlin's Superman is just too cheesy for this Universe. But thank goodness, this is just your opinion, so let it remain so.

dude the only reason why Christian bale is not batman is because of Zack Snyder, he feels Chris Nolan character would not play well in his own show so he wants to create his own set.....left to me he could have twisted the storyline of batman to make it work with his own....left to me Zack Snyder is a shitt*y director.....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just like the bat, i dig it. [Batman smiles]This maybe temporary. 1st time i've ever seen bats smile.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
oseka101:
dude the only reason why Christian bale is not batman is because of Zack Snyder, he feels Chris Nolan character would not play well in his own show so he wants to create his own set.....left to me he could have twisted the storyline of batman to make it work with his own....left to me Zack Snyder is a shitt*y director.....
says a guy who hasn't filmed a short. Top hollywood directors are praising this man; Chris n0lan, the doc strange director, etc. And one unknown is busy calling a man who makes a ton of m0ney from his talent, shitty.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
My favourite and memorable scenes from the trailer:

1. Lois Lane looking up (at perhaps Superman?)
2. The ancient war: Amazons (with earth) vs Apocalypse minions?
3. Aquaman, wonder woman and cyborg in battle ready mode
4. This is one hell of a scene. Aquaman leapt from the batmobile into the highrise skyline to fight parade mons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.