Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227564 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pasqal09: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
TonySpike:
Hahahaha, the naysayers are crawling out. I expect this comment in one of the upcoming reviews....

But he killed ppl in BVS.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
pasqal09:

But he killed ppl in BVS.

He killed criminals in BVS because he was in a dark place. But that was not the first time Batman killed, he willingly killed in previous movies before BVS. Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AmuEwu: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
I don't know if anyone has done this here before. Between today and tomorrow I'll be posting how I would have structured the DCEU if I was in charge.

Comments and criticisms are highly welcomed

It would be more fun if others can post theirs too cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
exotique1fy:

lol! the movie ain't bad bro
really?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
AmuEwu:
I don't know if anyone has done this here before. Between today and tomorrow I'll be posting how I would have structured the DCEU if I was in charge.

Comments and criticisms are highly welcomed

It would be more fun if others can post theirs too cheesy grin
bro u are n0t in charge of the DCEU. So lets leave the what ifs and had we kn0wn for those in charge.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
Minemrys:

bro u are n0t in charge of the DCEU. So lets leave the what ifs and had we kn0wn for those in charge.

I just read this article and my suspicion about Geoff John is confirmed. That man is going to do a hack job for DCEU. Can you imagine that this guy suggested that they lighten up Man of Steel? What does he even know about filmmaking?

https://batman-news.com/2017/09/29/geoff-johns-on-dcs-new-movie-strategy-new-brand-justice-league-and-lots-more/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
TonySpike:

I just read this article and my suspicion about Geoff John is confirmed. That man is going to do a hack job for DCEU. Can you imagine that this guy suggested that they lighten up Man of Steel? What does he even know about filmmaking?

https://batman-news.com/2017/09/29/geoff-johns-on-dcs-new-movie-strategy-new-brand-justice-league-and-lots-more/
Are you a filmmaker?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by AmuEwu: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Minemrys:

Alright, if thats the case i would let it go.

Just taught it would be interesting sharing my views, and that it would give this thread a bit more life.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pasqal09: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Phi001:

I haven't seen it...yet...

I have.

Waste of 300mb
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
AmuEwu:

Just taught it would be interesting sharing my views, and that it would give this thread a bit more life.

You don't need anyone's permission to do that. You can start bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2017
pasqal09:

I have.
Waste of 300mb
Please do you have the link? Clear quality o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
badinfluence:
Are you a filmmaker?
Was your problem with the film with the tone or the story?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Minemrys:

Was your problem with the film with the tone or the story?
I asked because I feel anyone with an idea of film making shouldn't outright slander another filmmaker by saying 'what does he know about filmmaking'.. If you disagree with his style, there are better ways to say it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
TonySpike:

i guess DC will have to learn it the hard way to beat marvel then. When critics start double turning and bashing its films for lack of originality, they'll realise the only thing that helped them with w0nder w0man wasn't the t0ne but the feminist thing it had going on. We all kn0w it. W0nder w0man was trash. My friends and those who saw the film admitted it too. Am glad James Cameron stood his ground and bashed the m0vie. Lack of originality. Most times we ought to rem0ve sentiment to see the clear picture. Wonder woman was like ghost busters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
badinfluence:

I asked because I feel anyone with an idea of film making shouldn't outright slander another filmmaker by saying 'what does he know about filmmaking'.. If you disagree with his style, there are better ways to say it.
your argument would've worked if Geoff johns was a film maker. He is a c0micbo0k writer at best. He has neither directed n0r written a screenplay for a film. He was part of the crew who made GL the film. A producer for that matter. Ring a bell? Now thats why we're worried.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
Minemrys:

your argument would've worked if Geoff johns was a film maker. He is a c0micbo0k writer at best. He has neither directed n0r written a screenplay for a film. He was part of the crew who made GL the film. A producer for that matter. Ring a bell? Now thats why we're worried.
A producer qualifies too.. Not only directors and screenwriters.. I'm pretty sure he knows more about filmmaking than you guys. If he proposes to change the tone, it's his stylistic choice, he doesn't have to do it the way you guys want. You are free to criticize his style, but do not disrespect the man's craft out rightly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:39am On Sep 30, 2017
badinfluence:

A producer qualifies too.. Not only directors and screenwriters.. I'm pretty sure he knows more about filmmaking than you guys. If he proposes to change the tone, it's his stylistic choice, he doesn't have to do it the way you guys want. You are free to criticize his style, but do not disrespect the man's craft out rightly
and you guys have the right to criticize Snyder...good one though
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:40am On Sep 30, 2017
AmuEwu:

bro, it was a joke.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2017
badinfluence:

Anyone can be a producer, bro. Writing stories doesn't make you a film-maker. I disagree with Geoff Johns approach but who am I If WB accepts his preference? We're now going to officially witness the death of the DCEU under him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Minemrys:

and you guys have the right to criticize Snyder...good one though
Dude show me where I've slandered synder. It's not wrong to criticize, it's how one does it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2017
TonySpike:

Anyone can be a producer, bro. Writing stories doesn't make you a film-maker. I disagree with Geoff Johns approach but who am I If WB accepts his preference? We're now going to officially witness the death of the DCEU under him.
Not everyone can be a producer 'bro', that's an annoying misconception.. I don't have any problems if you disagree with his approach.. But the question still stands.. Are you a filmmaker?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
badinfluence:

Dude show me where I've slandered synder. It's not wrong to criticize, it's how one does it.
Good. Then i hope you'd be there to criticize Geoff Johns when the time c0mes cos am sure the DCEU will fail. Am n0t even hyped for JL again.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
New Justice League stills in preparation for the upcoming trailer. Expecting the final trailer to drop in the next one or two weeks!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Quotes from the team #JusticeLeague

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2017
TonySpike:
Quotes from the team #JusticeLeague

This was crystal clear from day one but haters will say Whedon is making the movie "lighter"

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by yondiamekenpach: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2017
the only problem i have with the movie is the "ezra miller" flash...the costume and actor
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2017
yondiamekenpach:
the only problem i have with the movie is the "ezra miller" flash...the costume and actor

There is nothing wrong with the costume or the actor. This flash built his own suit unlike the lazy flash from the TV series. This Flash built his suit using scraps from NASA yard, he is a real inventor and scientist. He is most likely to get a new suit at the end of the movie though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
final trailer drops on Sunday

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Kingrapha:
final trailer drops on Sunday

is green lantern in the movie? and hope they won't tell us the whole story from the trailer

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

is green lantern in the movie? and hope they won't tell us the whole story from the trailer
No, he is n0t in the film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Minemrys:
No, he is n0t in the film.

why e con dey the poster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.