Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1241690 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
Justice League is rated PG-13. This is what the movie credit looks like. It's now confirmed that Lex Luthor and Deathstroke have been edited out. But I won't be surprised to see Lex Luthor in the DVD home release.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:18am On Oct 15, 2017
"Joss just brought to the movie what good directors bring, which is good taste. A sense of what’s gonna work in the story and what isn’t. An instinct for realism and for finding the humanity in the characters and the humanity in the conflict, then making it accessible and relevant. I think that’s one of the things he did so well with Avengers, frankly. He really defined the tone, and it felt like a lot of the movies after that sort of fell into that tone that he created. It was a very tricky dance where you have all these people who can do all these fantastic things that’s completely absurd on the face of it, and yet, a good storyteller like Joss brings us in, makes us identify with them, makes them seem real, and makes it interesting. A lot of guys know the comic books, a lot of people have that knowledge base. What Joss really has is talent." - Ben Affleck
http:///2yo7423
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingrapha:
"Joss just brought to the movie what good directors bring, which is good taste. A sense of what’s gonna work in the story and what isn’t. An instinct for realism and for finding the humanity in the characters and the humanity in the conflict, then making it accessible and relevant. I think that’s one of the things he did so well with Avengers, frankly. He really defined the tone, and it felt like a lot of the movies after that sort of fell into that tone that he created. It was a very tricky dance where you have all these people who can do all these fantastic things that’s completely absurd on the face of it, and yet, a good storyteller like Joss brings us in, makes us identify with them, makes them seem real, and makes it interesting. A lot of guys know the comic books, a lot of people have that knowledge base. What Joss really has is talent." - Ben Affleck
http:///2yo7423

Just like Age of Ultron lol.
Bro, is very usual and normal for actors/actress to talk good about any director they are working with. the sooner you realise that, the better you understand that it's also known as
"Marketing strategies" used by Actors and studios to hype and tease their (any up coming) movie.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
kryptonian1987:

Just like Age of Ultron lol.
Bro, is very usual and normal for actors/actress to talk good about any director they are working with. the sooner you realise that, the better you understand that it's also known as
"Marketing strategies" used by Actors and studios to hype and tease their (any up coming) movie.
dude I wasn't implying anything...... I just shared what Ben afleck said ...... I always say its a Snyder movie.....l but let's give joss some credit, he wrote at least 33% of the movie which is what is required for a writer credit. Both joss and zack are one of the best comic book movie directors and they both have great qualities....it's wrong for people to credit joss as the mind behind the movie it's also wrong to not to acknowledge joss because in real sense he contributed his own lot to the jl
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kingrapha:
dude I wasn't implying anything...... I just shared what Ben afleck said ...... I always say its a Snyder movie.....l but let's give joss some credit, he wrote at least 33% of the movie which is what is required for a writer credit. Both joss and zack are one of the best comic book movie directors and they both have great qualities....it's wrong for people to credit joss as the mind behind the movie it's also wrong to not to acknowledge joss because in real sense he contributed his own lot to the jl

I personally don't think Joss wrote up to 33% of the movie. He co-wrote those scenes with, Snyder and perhaps Geoff, in the first place and it was a total of 24 pages in script. I just think WB needed to give him overall credits for all he did. I believe WB spoke to Chris Terrio who agreed to share his rightful position with Weedon. Lastly, this is more or less a business strategy for WB to capture Whedon's heart for future movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
TonySpike:

I personally don't think Joss wrote up to 33% of the movie. He co-wrote those scenes with, Snyder and perhaps Geoff, in the first place and it was a total of 24 pages in script. I just think WB needed to give him overall credits for all he did. I believe WB spoke to Chris Terrio who agreed to share his rightful position with Weedon. Lastly, this is more or less a business strategy for WB to capture Whedon's heart for future movies.
it's plausible, but you guys give joss some credit..... He came in and did what he was required of to do which is post production and reshoots.. Don't know about you but jl from the tv spots and trailers is looking pretty good.... And I think it is an amazing blend from two creative directors....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Interesting...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Seems Barry is in college in justice league....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
New JL poster...

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KlausBlitzer(m): 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Check out @justiceleagueuk’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/justiceleagueuk/status/921043285187153920?s=08

Guys! Just Wow! No motherfucker should come here talking about and comparing this guy to Grant no more!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
KlausBlitzer:
Check out @justiceleagueuk’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/justiceleagueuk/status/921043285187153920?s=08

Guys! Just Wow! No motherfucker should come here talking about and comparing this guy to Grant no more!!

This is the best Flash ever. Grant Gustin will only learn to clean Ezra's shoes in the speed force...lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Phi001(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
KlausBlitzer:

There's nothing special about Ezra Miller's flash...

Y'all should stop overhyping him...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
That's why they have the 'KEYS' to RT....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
kryptonian1987:
That's why they have the 'KEYS' to RT....

Hahahaha....Disney is very smart. I know Warner Bros is learning the rules very fast too. Do not wait until the international premiere week. Get some 40-50 "favourite WB-oriented" critics and spoil them at the "private" screening with some alcohol and great food. Then, lift the embargo quickly before the international premiere week to set the pace for other "would-be" caustic reviews. That's the game, WB, learn the game faaaaaast!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2017
TonySpike:

Hahahaha....Disney is very smart. I know Warner Bros is learning the rules very fast too. Do not wait until the international premiere week. Get some 40-50 "favourite WB-oriented" critics and spoil them at the "private" screening with some alcohol and great food. Then, lift the embargo quickly before the international premiere week to set the pace for other "would-be" caustic reviews. That's the game, WB, learn the game faaaaaast!

THEY WILL DEFINITELY LEARN. THOUGH I'M SERIOUSLY AGAINST SUCH SHADY TRICK. SENTIMENT IS ALWAYS ATTACHED TO HOW CRITICS REVIEWED MOVIES. TAKE FOR EXAMPLE: WONDER WOMAN - FOR THE WORLD NOT TO SEE THEM AS MISOGYNISTS THEY DECIDED TO SHOWER IT WITH GOOD REVIEWS, AND WENT AS FAR AS CALLING WW THE BEST DCEU MOVIE OUT THERE (JUST LIKE HOW VIRTUALLY ALL MARVEL FANS CLAIMED WW IS THE BEST DCEU MOVIE) LOL. THAT SHOWS HOW HUMANS REASON
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
SMUAG:

THEY WILL DEFINITELY LEARN. THOUGH I'M SERIOUSLY AGAINST SUCH SHADY TRICK. SENTIMENT IS ALWAYS ATTACHED TO HOW CRITICS REVIEWED MOVIES. TAKE FOR EXAMPLE: WONDER WOMAN - FOR THE WORLD NOT TO SEE THEM AS MISOGYNISTS THEY DECIDED TO SHOWER IT WITH GOOD REVIEWS, AND WENT AS FAR AS CALLING WW THE BEST DCEU MOVIE OUT THERE (JUST LIKE HOW VIRTUALLY ALL MARVEL FANS CLAIMED WW IS THE BEST DCEU MOVIE) LOL. THAT SHOWS HOW HUMANS REASON

The truth is that most reviewers are prejudiced: they are opinionated, be it personal or political. Lobbying is part of the game and this is one of them. My personal opinion is that Rotten Tomato is overrated because their indicators for rating movies are very flawed. I would rather put my trust in reviews from Metacritic or Roger Ebert or even IMDB.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by barackodam: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
TonySpike:
New JL poster...

Save, S for Superman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Snyder directing the most glorious scene in Justice League. #HailSnydra

Could that be the first king of Atlantis with the original trident? His armour is bad ass! I can also see Vikings and amazons here.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2017
King and Queen of the seas on the scene. #Aquaman

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
##possible plot leak
$## possible spoilers

Just a messenger. Found this on 4chan. A little more detailed & reads much better than previous leaks. Could still be rewritten fan fiction but we'll all know in a few weeks.

Footage of two boys asking Superman what's his favorite thing about Earth. He just smiles.

Credits montage about violence and crime escalating since Superman's death.

Gotham. Batman is investigating Parademons and has figured out that they are drawn to fear. He hangs a thug off a roof so his fear attracts a Parademon and plants a tracker.

Victor Stone hides out in his apartment. He was a college football star who got mangled in a car crash. His father Silas used an alien Mother Box to revive Victor, turning him into a cyborg. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.

Central City. Barry Allen meets his father Henry in prison. Barry got superspeed after being struck by lightning. Henry was framed for his wife's murder. Barry is studying forensics and wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life. Funny gag of Barry drawing a mustache on an asshole guard without him noticing.

London. Wonder Woman stops terrorists in the courthouse. Their leader is Roose Bolton from "Game of Thrones" and unloads an automatic rifle on a group of schoolchildren, but Diana deflects every bullet.

Themyscira. Steppenwolf comes through a portal to steal a Mother Box. The Amazons try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother Hypolita before disappearing with the box.

Hypolita orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana that an invasion is coming. Diana sees a television report about it and knows what it means.

Bruce talks to Alfred in the Batcave - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.

Diana visits Bruce at the Batcave. Funny gag as she easily goes through Bruce's super security system. They discuss Lex Luthor's journal - it has pictures of Parademons and Mother Boxes.

Metropolis. Lois Lane meets Martha Kent at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and reads holograms about alien tech.

Back at the Batcave, Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion. He tried to use three Mother Boxes to "remake" Earth, but all the races came together to fight him. There's humans, atlanteas, amazons and two alien Green Lanterns. When one dies there's a close-up of his ring blinking out.

Steppenwolf got exiled by his master (Darkseid) and spent years in space. Luthor's message from the end of BvS alerted him that Superman is dead, and amazons and atlanteans turned their backs on humans, so he comes back to finish his mission and get back in Darkseid's good side.

Bruce tells Diana about his "Knightmare" and says they'll need warriors. He then recounts meeting Aquaman (flashback).

Bruce finds Arthur Curry in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warrior and three mother boxes. Arthur is a loner who hates Atlantis but also doesn't fit in on the surface. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water.

Bruce goes to Central City and recruits Barry in his apartment. They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.

Victor runs into Diana while roaming the streets of Gotham. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be and invites him to the team, but he refuses.

Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a Parademon at sea and takes him back to the bar. The Parademon sees the mural and the Mother Box. Arthur chases it to Atlantis.

Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. Arthur shows up and manages to dodge Steppenwolf's axe, but gets punched into a wall and taken out. Steppenwolf takes off with the Mother Box.

Arthur and Mera talk. Something about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at Atlantis for killing his mom over having a half-breed son. Arthur leaves the amor and trident of his ancestor who fought in the first invasion and leaves.

Parademons break into Victor's home while he's away and kidnap Silas. Commissioner Gordon is told about it and fires up the Batsignal just as Bruce is introducing Diana to Barry. Victor also sees the signal.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Cyborg meet Gordon at the rooftop. Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing. They all disappear leaving Flash behind.

First big action scene of the movie: Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the last Mother Box from the captive scientists. Batman brings an armored tank and fights Parademons with Cyborg and Wonder Woman while Flash gets the scientists to safety. Steppenwolf arrives and nearly kills them. An explosion causes a cave in and water to come rushing, but Aquaman appears and saves everybody. Steppenwolf escapes. The heroes leave the scientists with Gordon. Victor and Silas are still on bad terms.

They go back to the Batcave. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself, humming the 60's TV theme. Bruce has the idea of using the Mother Box to ressurrect Superman based on Luthor’s journal about Kryptonian physiology. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. Bruce says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. She refuses ans things get heated. She says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.

The heroes get the Mother Box from Silas. It was at a top-secret government facility.

Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin. It turns out they went to college together and met once before they got powers. They talk about how crazy their lives turned out since then. Flash also points out reviving Superman might not be a good idea because of the "Pet Sematery factor".

The group head to the Kryptonian scout ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the Mother Box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast to tap into the Speed Force and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find Superman at the broken statue from BvS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman thinks they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. "Tell me, do you bleed?" Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. Batman lying on the ground says "Yep, definitely broke something.". During this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit auto-targets Kryptonians because it's Darkseid tech. A Parademon steals the last Mother Box while they're distracted.

Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.

A Ukrainian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons are swarming the village. They barricade the door.

Batcave. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch. Diana says she doesn't want to lead because every soldier she loses hurts as much as Steve Trevor. Bruce encourages to step up.

Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.

Steppenwolf and the Parademons arrive at a nuclear reactor. They bring all three Mother Boxes together to "remake the world." The family keeps trying to keep the Parademons out.

Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the nuclear reactor and tells the team. Gets new suit.

Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself. She tells him he can do it.

Clark leaves the Kent Farm to join the fight. This is the "I’ll take that as a yes" scene.

The heroes get in their jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets teary-eyed. Diana wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.

Steppenwolf activates the Mother Boxes and the skies turn red. There's lightning everywhere and weird alien vegetation sprouting from the ground.

The team arrives in Ukraine and fights Parademons. Batman tries to confront Steppenwolf alone at the reactor but the others join him because they're a team. Steppenwolf overpowers them while monologuing about truth (He claims his mission is to bring "unity" to the universe. A portal opens and it appears Darkseid is watching.

Steppenwolf is about to strike down Batman when Superman arrives and blocks the axe. "I like truth. I’m also a big fan of justice” (yep), he says as he clocks Steppenwolf and turns the tide of the battle.

Cyborg manages not to attack Superman and hacks into the Mother Boxes to stop the red skies. The heroes evacuate the innocents. The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.

The heroes gang up on Steppenwolf and knock him around. His axe gets destroyed and he gets scared. The Parademons swarm to his fear, and lift him up. The portal closes, effectively a death sentence from Darkseid. Steppenwolf gets ripped apart.

The heroes watch over a mountain as the Sun rises and the world is saved. Flash brings up Batman and Superman's past feud. Superman says Batman doesn't like him much. Batman says "I don't NOT like you."

Lois has a Nolan-esque voice-over about how the world needs heroes as a montage plays.

The Mother Boxes get returned to their rightful guardians.
Diana goes back to London.
Arthur decides to head back to Atlantis.
Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. "It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs," but he’s gonna do everything he can.
Victor and Silas make up, and Victor accepts who he is
Clark and Bruce move Martha back into Kent Farm. Bruce bought the bank.
Clark goes back to work at the Daily Planet (somehow). He's engaged to Lois and the world is happy Superman is back. Duty calls and Clark rushes out, doing the iconic shirt rip.
Final scene: the Ukrainian girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.

Post-credits gag: Superman and Flash meet up in some abandoned area and prepare to have a no holds barred race. Cut to black as they take off.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
So much spoiling.
Kingrapha:
The family is corned by Parademons and won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family by dragging their car, then looks over to see Superman carrying an entire apartment building full of people.
grin grin
I imagined this scene and laughed. Probably one of the lighthearted scenes from joss whedon's reshoots.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
What do you really think you r doing.....
I don't see you doing such to MCU's thread but, constantly spoiling DCEU's movie before its released date...

Any way, ve u guys come across any site telling us how much $ Thor Ragnarok needs to do for it to be profitable? I guess is NO! But just wait n see when JL is a week + to go...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 4:28am On Oct 22, 2017
kryptonian1987:
What do you really think you r doing.....
I don't see you doing such to MCU's thread but, constantly spoiling DCEU's movie before its released date...

Any way, ve u guys come across any site telling us how much $ Thor Ragnarok needs to do for it to be profitable? I guess is NO! But just wait n see when JL is a week + to go...
possible spoilers was written.... and it's probably false....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Abeg, no more spoilers. All those guys from Reddit are always looking out for spoiler and we ain't them. That said, those spoilers up there are incoherent with some almost looking like stories formed by a fanboy around the trailers released so far. For instance, who was Alfred talking to?

Get ready to get constant negative stories on JL in a few days. Recently, they've tried to use Ben Affleck and Jason Momoas' scandal to damage JL buzz but they failed. So much haters!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
TonySpike:
Abeg, no more spoilers. All those guys from Reddit are always looking out for spoiler and we ain't them. That said, those spoilers up there are incoherent with some almost looking like stories formed by a fanboy around the trailers released so far. For instance, who was Alfred talking to?

Get ready to get constant negative stories on JL in a few days. Recently, they've tried to use Ben Affleck and Jason Momoas' scandal to damage JL buzz but they failed. So much haters!
exactly it's probably false ....in fact it's most likely false, but don't worry I'll kee the spoilers to myselfgrin meanwhile what's this am hearing about 121mins runtime, And on a side note not trying to critic anything but are we just going to ignore that a movie called "RAGNAROK" is Mcu most fun movie yet, yes I know it's watiti but seriously "RAGNAROK "

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kingrapha:
exactly it's probably false ....in fact it's most likely false, but don't worry I'll kee the spoilers to myselfgrin meanwhile what's this am hearing about 121mins runtime, And on a side note not trying to critic anything but are we just going to ignore that a movie called "RAGNAROK" is Mcu most fun movie yet, yes I know it's watiti but seriously "RAGNAROK "
Who cares
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
I hope WB isn't silly by cutting off all the important footages like they did for BVS theatrical edition? I read that they employed the Wonder Woman editor along with Snyder's actual editor and this is what we get, a paltry 121 minutes! I hope it's a rumour for now because 121 mins is rather too small for a movie of this scope. I know WB is doing this to increase cinema screenings per day and hence, make more cash. I'm a little bit annoyed now...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Cyborg Week - Cyborg trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxzrNg1h5Yw
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by xtin007(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Cyborg CGI is so good, am okay with it and I don't even know why some ppl are still having issues with it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Chinese Press praises the first 30 minutes of Justice League. Guys, see translated quote below:

Watched half hour of Justice League movie, it’s absolutely the most mature work of DCEU film so far. In this film, they explored the deepest possibility of this cinematic universe. The footage showed film balance well. Every hero has their brilliant moment. The whole movie attitude is very positive but also continued to explore very serious topics like Divinity/humanity. There are numerous characters in this film, but they all felt noble and mighty. They don’t dazzle you with a bunch of costume clowns so call Superheroes. After Wonder Woman’s triumph, this year DC will definitely shine in this genre. We don’t get to see Supes in the footage, but his spirit Inspiring others through the whole thing. All in all, people gonna love to paying for seeing this !

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/justice-league-review-brilliant/

I'm mostly satisfied that the art, philosophies and themes that Snyder is known for will still be retained in the first act and perhaps, the second act. I am mostly concerned about the third act where Whedon is reputed to have altered so much based on DC execs orders. Now, I hope to hear what the American press got to say in their reviews.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
All in....

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Another influence of post-production editing differences from Justice League. Left to me, I prefer the first colour theme, looks good for snowfall sport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.