Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1233082 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by xtin007(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dc's Deathstroke Movie In The Works With Director Gareth Evans in early talks to helm the project
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Kingrapha:
exactly it's probably false ....in fact it's most likely false, but don't worry I'll kee the spoilers to myselfgrin meanwhile what's this am hearing about 121mins runtime, And on a side note not trying to critic anything but are we just going to ignore that a movie called "RAGNAROK" is Mcu most fun movie yet, yes I know it's watiti but seriously "RAGNAROK "
Waste of a good title

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Movie that's based on Norse Mythology, RAGNAROK, which encompass a total annihilation of gods vs gods is suppose to be gritty, somber and heartlessly dark and not some comedy galaxy-like stuff. Thor has become a joke, a stupid one indeed.

Zack's arc on humanized Superman and made him see and suffer the same things most human suffer in real term still resulting in them (critics) bashing the artistic and visual genius for doing so but quickly look the other way as Thor is been portrayed as a comedian (courtesy of Ultron ) lol.... THE CONSPIRACY IS REAL!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
SMUAG:

Movie that's based on Norse Mythology, RAGNAROK, which encompass a total annihilation of gods vs gods is suppose to be gritty, somber and heartlessly dark and not some comedy galaxy-like stuff. Thor has become a joke, a stupid one indeed.

Zack's arc on humanized Superman and made him see and suffer the same things most human suffer in real term still resulting in them (critics) bashing the artistic and visual genius for doing so but quickly look the other way as Thor is been portrayed as a comedian (courtesy of Ultron ) lol.... THE CONSPIRACY IS REAL!!!!!!!
Organised screening for movies by Disney is a normal routine, bro. Those critics are loyal Disney fans; they are loyal to them and will always write good/excellent reviews for them. Warner Bros should wake up!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
''WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TELLING ME THAT''
DOPE!!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Just in, Justice League online ticket sales crash Fandango site.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just listened to the first soundtrack of Justice League from Danny Elfman. This is not even close to any of Hans Zimmer's standards for BVS and MOS. It sounds too generic and flatter than even Rupert Greg-WIlliams themes for Wonder Woman. I am disappointed in WB and Joss Whedon. I think they should have used Zimmer's protegees like Ramin Djawadi or stick with Junkie XL instead. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojyuFzWA0v4
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
SMUAG:

As they didn't make it gritty and somber nko.. � if it ain't broke, don't fix it..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 7:48am On Oct 27, 2017
badinfluence:

As they didn't make it gritty and somber nko.. � if it ain't broke, don't fix it..

But good for "RUINING", right?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
SMUAG:

But good for "RUINING", right?
And there are people who don't think it's ruined..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
badinfluence:

And there are people who don't think it's ruined..

But easily jump on those bandwagons who nitpick and criticise others for doing similar thing....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by toluxe0075: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
i actually like the soundtrack.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
toluxe0075:
i actually like the soundtrack.

Really? Tell me what you like about it. A lot of people don't like the soundtrack. There's actually an Internet outrage against Elfman at the moment
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by toluxe0075: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
TonySpike:

Really? Tell me what you like about it. A lot of people don't like the soundtrack. There's actually an Internet outrage against Elfman at the moment
In as much as we have a lot of people that do not like the soundtrack, there are still other people that like it, I happened to be one of them. To me, The soundtrack is cool, I believe it will work out fine when we get to see the picture with the soundtrack playing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 4:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Zachary Levi(chuck) to play the lead role in shazam

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2017
There's constant online argument on the entity who is about to fire lightening bolt at Stephenwolf in the ancient war as will be seen in Justice League. People seem to argue that it is either Zeus or the first shazam wizard. Does anyone have ideas?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
TonySpike:
There's constant online argument on the entity who is about to fire lightening bolt at Stephenwolf in the ancient war as will be seen in Justice League. People seem to argue that it is either Zeus or the first shazam wizard. Does anyone has ideas?
probably zeus. Am n0t all that too hyped for JL again or the DCEU for that matter. I wish them the best though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
Minemrys:

probably zeus. Am n0t all that too hyped for JL again or the DCEU for that matter. I wish them the best though.

Why are you not hyped again?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
TonySpike:

Why are you not hyped again?
Whedon, reshoots, cut scenes, 2hr15min runtime, uninspiring shots from trailers, leaked plot details show the m0vie is s0me generic picture.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Minemrys:

Whedon, reshoots, cut scenes, 2hr15min runtime, uninspiring shots from trailers, leaked plot details show the m0vie is s0me generic picture.

Lol, be optimistic a little bit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2017
BOOYYYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba0L3-7Ftol/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Beautiful shot, waiting for the arrival of Stepphenwolf in Themiscyra #HailSnydra

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2017
Batman week and Batman featurette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVlfQntQ2D0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Minemrys:

I just saw Danny Elfman's interview and I think I'm so pissed off right. That guy is full of arrogance and self worship. What were they thinking to discard all of Zimmer's themes for some forsaken old Batman and Superman themes? I know that Geoff John thinks of himself as the boss right now but he keeps on making wrong calls on DC movies to please the critics. Now, I understand your plight. I'll only watch this movie in the cinema because it is still mainly Snyder's shoots and actions. After this movie, I'm not sure I'll support the next movie era for DC movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2017
looks like the screening went well...

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by SMUAG(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Who have watched that JL's Spanish clip....? the theme sounds totally horrible! Whats the f=k is really wrong with Whedon!? That theme sounds so much 80's. DCEU IS DEAD!!!!
No hype and no tense in it!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
SMUAG:
Who have watched that JL's Spanish clip....? the theme sounds totally horrible! Whats the f=k is really wrong with Whedon!? That theme sounds so much 80's. DCEU IS DEAD!!!!

Blame Geoff Johns, Whedon and WB for bringing that mediocre Elfman and his 1980's theme back because of nolstagia. Ramin Djawadi or even Greg-rupert Williams would have done a much more superior theme.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
The latest clip featuring Wonder Woman's scene with Steppenwolf can be found on this website. Beware of spoilers!

http://www.eltioflash.com/2017/11/se-filtra-un-video-con-una-escena-de.html
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
SMUAG:
grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
TonySpike:

Blame Geoff Johns, Whedon and WB for bringing that mediocre Elfman and his 1980's theme back because of nolstagia. Ramin Djawadi or even Greg-rupert Williams would have done a much more superior theme.
you guys need more optimism on this thread..... keep an open mind see, it first

I complained alot about the tonal change for ragnarok before I saw it, but it was pretty cool....

so keep an open mind
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kingrapha:

I complained alot about the tonal change for ragnarok before I saw it, but it was pretty cool....

so keep an open mind

I believe the story for JL will work fine in the very least. It was written by Chris Terrio, a proven writer. My grouse is on why they chose Elfman and instructed him to work with themes from the 70's and 80's. Isn't that bizarre?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kingrapha:

so keep an open mind
my hype for ragnarok died when they introduced hulk and turned it into a c0medy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.