Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1229494 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
who has watched batman ninja here?!

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Kingrapha:

Ok

I'm a fan of both, I enjoy all comicbook movies, acting as if it's a competition is just plain stupid....
Finally! A like-minded fellow
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2018
charlesm91:

He's perfect fit for superman. He's as well as the rest are just unlucky to be in a shitty movie.

The guy that plays in DC legends of tomorrow would have been better. He has played Superman before, heck even Smallville's Tom Welling would have been better. Henry Cavill just didn't seem right to me.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BlackManta(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Afobear:
Are you guys ready for thanos? At the snap of his fingers tomorrow,DC will suffer

How is DC going to suffer
Why would DC suffer because of Infinity War

Pls explain...

Marvel fanboys...the way una dey behave eehn.
E weak me.

As for me i wouldn't compare a 5-movie-universe with an 18-movie-universe.

Heck MCU started 10 years ago.
Ofcourse they'll be leading the cinematic universe.

But the way marvel fanboys are jumping around like they won a major trophy, always trash talking DC...like DC is dead bla bla bla..

Pathetic.
It's like an 18 year old boy dragging biscuit with a 5 year old.

Seriously guys...nothing last forever.

Sooner or later MCU will get older and older.
People will want something new and different.
And they might reboot the MCU and start again with different characters.

So stop gloating.

DC ain't dead or dying or whatever...

3 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 5:45am On Apr 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Pls explain...

E weak me.

But the way marvel fanboys are jumping around like they won a major trophy, always trash talking DC...like DC is dead bla bla bla..

Pathetic.

So stop gloating.

story for the gods ,the gods eh

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Infinity war was massive. Marvel try. Now DC's going to use that to their advantage. And its a win win for us comic book fans.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by yondiamekenpach: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
who has watched batman ninja here?!

hahah i did and boy was i impressed, at first i thought what the hell how can bato-man san grin grin be a ninja but the story line blew me away....i love marvel but like i said sometime ago here DC totally rules the superhero animated movies or series section....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
yondiamekenpach:

hahah i did and boy was i impressed, at first i thought what the hell how can bato-man san grin grin be a ninja but the story line blew me away....i love marvel but like i said sometime ago here DC totally rules the superhero animated movies or series section....

GBAM!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Wetin concern Marvel fanboy with DC thread
Go and enjoy Infinity War.
2018 na una playground until December 21 when DCEU come back with a banger in Aquaman.

Una go hear am cool
all DC movies are just wack. Justice league was the worst. Come on. I know you're still fascinated about infinity war. Lol

5 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lh19(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
You guys need to check out Suicide Squad hell to pay, it's somehow a continuation of Flashpoint paradox
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
BlackManta:

Pls explain...

E weak me.

Pathetic.

So stop gloating.

your comment on the biscuit tho.....grin If the DCEU was as old as the Mcu I'll understand the trash talk but it's not, hell the first five DCEU movies are better and out gross the first 5 Mcu movies.....

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kingrapha:
your comment on the biscuit tho.....grin If the DCEU was as old as the Mcu I'll understand the trash talk but it's not, hell the first five DCEU movies are better and out gross the first 5 Mcu movies.....
I grew up knowing only justice league but not a bunch of unknown avengers apart from Spiderman but you all should pipe down . Dc has more famous characters but MARVEL owns this game

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 9:58am On Apr 30, 2018
So Marvel have their act together and doing great and DC movies are struggling. Big deal. What i dont understand is why you guys are acting like children fighring over who's toy is cooler. undecided

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
superbloke:
So Marvel have their act together and doing great and DC movies are struggling. Big deal. What i dont understand is why you guys are acting like children fighring over who's toy is cooler. undecided

it's simple. my toy is cooler, and it matters grin cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2018
gustav25:
I grew up knowing only justice league but not a bunch of unknown avengers apart from Spiderman but you all should pipe down . Dc has more famous characters but MARVEL owns this game
who is this one � infinity is a culmination of 10 years and 18 movies of universe building, what were you expecting
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

Your toy? grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Kingrapha:

Your toy? grin

that is to follow his line of thought grin

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingrapha:
grin
see painment grin

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

see painment grin
come and be going.... grin. Infinity war was dope tho the black order was nerfed AF....... cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingrapha:

grin
I just tire for them
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by gustav25: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kingrapha:
who is this one � infinity is a culmination of 10 years and 18 movies of universe building, what were you expecting
I'm the son of man ,who are you ?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2018
"Avengers: Infinity War" makes $1 billion in a record 11 days

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
hulk616:
"Avengers: Infinity War" makes $1 billion in a record 11 days

grin

4 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:21am On May 06, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

grin
the sun will shine on us again brother.
[loki's line in infinity war seems to reference the dceu] the sun will shine on the dceu again, comrades. [to Marvel while being choked by marvel-os after acquiring the box office infinity stones] you will... never...be a god!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:01am On May 06, 2018
Raalsalghul:
D.C: Tell me, do you bleed? Marvel: (Fly down). D.C: You will. I had to borrow two hundred naira recharge card from etisalat, so I could watch the trailer on my phone. In addition, there is now an official trailer released on Youtube. The trailer is fucking epic. The dialogue is out of this world especially that lex luthor's line where he said “Now we know that devils don't come from beneath the earth, they come from the sky”. The god like respect given to superman is interesting and novel. Overall, I think this movie is going to be legendary. Damn! I can't wait for 2016 to see it. Am not going to wait for any torrent website to download it. I will go to the cinema to see the Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice when it debuts. Bleep Marvel! D.C is here.
ahhhahahah..how are you enjoying the long straff from marvel .....Bleep ya
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:03am On May 06, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Your comment is spot-on! I like the religious feeling they are trying to imbibe in the movie. The consequences of having a being like superman on earth, where some will worship him and the rest want him gone. In addition there is a scene where soldiers are bowing down to superman. I wonder if that means he has a cult following. D.C's approach is more grounded in reality than Marvel's. If you can remember the statue scene with the word “False God" written on it. That was dope. I hope the film makes over a billion dollars so the DCCU can continue. Am in for this movie. Marvel films are great but they are also generic and forgettable.
hahahhahha.....did it make 500million ?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:07am On May 06, 2018
Minemrys:

Bro 1 billion is guaranteed. even suicide squad is hopefully going to make close to 1 billion and by guess batman will be in suicide squad. Marvel movies are one dimensional but fun in viewing. mos disappointed me to be honest.
hahahahahahah....1 billion is gini? Hahhahhahab ..you na dey make me mad ...one billion jam una there

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:09am On May 06, 2018
JUHABACH:

thats the difference btwn marvel and DC. if you want great pop corn flicks, marvel is the one for you. however, if you want movies that are actually thought provoking, then DC is the obvious choice (v for vendetta, watchmen, TDK triology)

Hahahahhaha....joker's every where here
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:19am On May 06, 2018
kraftykc:
I have a bone from the trailer. Imma bang every Marvel fanboy out there.
hahahahhaah...erectless boys want to even bang? This Is comedic

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:20am On May 06, 2018
Afobear:
hahahahahahah....1 billion is gini? Hahhahhahab ..you na dey make me mad ...one billion jam una there
na n0w u see to quote me? Bad belle people. Lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Afobear: 9:22am On May 06, 2018
Minemrys:

na n0w u see to quote me? Bad belle people. Lol
I see am since 2015 but I de waitfor perfect moment to laugh una

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.