Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1242201 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Minemrys:

thank God. Heard snyder has pr0blems with WB right n0w. And james wan's n0w nervous.
Yeah, I read that too. I suspect that George Miller might eventually be asked to rein in Snyder on Justice League. Although, I won't rate George Miller's style as awesome but he'll make a good and creative team up with Snyder.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
By the way, a new DC series on Superman's planetary history is about to get started on Syfy. It will be called KRYPTON, might be launched before the year ends.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
84 million dollars offshore box office may 6 loading
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
TonySpike:
By the way, a new DC series on Superman's planetary history is about to get started on Syfy. It will be called KRYPTON, might be launched before the year ends.
It'll feature Jor-El's father as the main character. The only thing that will make it even close to successful is a very very good storyline.

In other news, rumour has it that the green lantern Corp movie will feature three human lanterns...an older Hal Jordan (in his forties) an younger John Stewart and Kyle Rayner. Looks like we won't be seeing Guy Gardner anytime in the near future.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:10pm On May 01, 2016
I heard James Wan might be moved to the Flash. David Yates of Harry Potter series might now be asked to direct Aquaman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:12pm On May 01, 2016
Shittaakeem:
84 million dollars offshore box office
may 6 loading
Bros, kindly put your Marvel updates on the appropriate thread. Thanks.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:39am On May 02, 2016
I found this article on Zack Snyder quite illuminating. Raalsalghul, you should read this when you have the time.

http://screencrush.com/zack-snyder-watchmen-interview-batman-superman/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:26pm On May 02, 2016
TonySpike:
I heard James Wan might be moved to the Flash. David Yates of Harry Potter series might now be asked to direct Aquaman.
correct. I love this. But can james Wan handle a speedster?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 12:57pm On May 04, 2016
I like this documentary. It is titled "Must there be a superman?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxm5bbVlz3c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 2:55pm On May 04, 2016
TonySpike:

Bros, kindly put your Marvel updates on the appropriate thread. Thanks.
Leave him Jor!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2016
DC animations better than the movies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:08pm On May 04, 2016
Minemrys:

correct. I love this. But can james Wan handle a speedster?
Well, remember James Wan was a director of Furious 7, a movie that majorly dealt with speed. It would depend on whether he can accept a change of movie slate. That said, I think David Yates might be too busy for Harry Potter sequels for the next three years under Warner Bros. James Cameron would be another director choice for Aquaman though...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:09pm On May 04, 2016
Posman:
DC animations better than the movies
True, but not always.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
TonySpike:

Well, remember James Wan was a director of Furious 7, a movie that majorly dealt with speed. It would depend on whether he can accept a change of movie slate. That said, I think David Yates might be too busy for Harry Potter sequels for the next three years under Warner Bros. James Cameron would be another director choice for Aquaman though...
never mind, Wan's still directing aquaman. He debunked those rumors.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:01am On May 06, 2016
I want us to discuss the conundrums in BvS.
Shall we start with the Bruce's anger, was it justified? Did he really lose a lot of people in the Wayne building during the Superman/Zod fight?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:40pm On May 06, 2016
Some titbits on aquaman. Anyone notice Jason Momoa's fish scale tattoos?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

Isn't Aquaman blond?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:55pm On May 06, 2016
Kaycee7:
Isn't Aquaman blond?
he is but the m0vie's making him dark haired.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:
I want us to discuss the conundrums in BvS.
Shall we start with the Bruce's anger, was it justified? Did he really lose a lot of people in the Wayne building during the Superman/Zod fight?
i think alfred said it all. Bruce is m0re c0ncerned of his powerlessness on that day than the victims. That day reminded him of how he felt when his parents died. Hence "the feeling of powerlessness"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:11pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:

h0nestly i hate it and i see no reas0n for it. Why n0t make aquaman clean shaven? Must he be like thor to be taken seriously? Also hate the flash lo0k. The guy l0oks m0re asian than caucasian, m0re feminine than masculine. Why would barry allen, a police guy l0ok like a drug addict? Seriously? Seeing snyder's recent interview on superhero films, its official he doesn't kn0w what he's doing.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by rapmike(m): 11:41pm On May 06, 2016
TonySpike:
I just took a stroll to the Rotten Tomato page of Captain America: Civil War and it's not so funny. User reviews have been rigged with plenty negative reviews even when the movie has not yet been released. I guess some peeps have taken it personal to bring CW user RT reviews down because of the negative critical reception of BvS. You guys need to also see how the reviewer who gave CW rotten score was abused in the most despicable way on his article. I foresaw this happening, I guess this is how the cold war starts between DC and Marvel Fans...lol

Thats why i dont really follow reviews before watching a film, especially one like BvS or CA:CW. The problem with a good number of these critics is that they want to be paid to be finding faults, even though they are little or great. Just watch out for the viewers review on CA:CW. they are more fair to the films(the viewers).
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by rapmike(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I pray Justice League bombs at the box office so that Snyder will be sacked.

You hate this dude sha
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by rapmike(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
Minemrys:

i too have problems with the film but i d0n't think its snyder. The writer (goyer) maybe, the editor yes. Thinking about it, its obvious alot of tinz which made sense in the film were cut c0nsidering it being a 4 hour film. And if such were to happen you get a m0vie thats c0nfusing. The CGI i couldn't agree m0re, it was bad, d0omsday was bad. They should've made d0omsday l0ok m0re like hulk with a skin than him l0oking like the thing of fantastic 4. The explosi0ns are what i hate with snyder n0w. He started that with M0S making unnecessary things explode devalue the fun. What did it benefit snyder to have d0omsday sh0ot beams fr0m eyes, m0uth and be pure energy? I d0n't kn0w. I was expecting snyder to have taken BvS the watchmen route and n0t what he did here. Still waiting on the 3 hour versi0n though. L0osing faith in the Dceu though.

At the Bolded, I wondered too. Never remembered Doomsday shooting beams from every major outlet of the body( okay, he has no d**k nor anus do those don't count). I would have still preferred them to use Batman and Superman: World's Finest storyline and use a totally different plot for Justice League
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:54pm On May 06, 2016
Minemrys:

h0nestly i hate it and i see no reas0n for it. Why n0t make aquaman clean shaven? Must he be like thor to be taken seriously? Also hate the flash lo0k. The guy l0oks m0re asian than caucasian, m0re feminine than masculine. Why would barry allen, a police guy l0ok like a drug addict? Seriously? Seeing snyder's recent interview on superhero films, its official he doesn't kn0w what he's doing.
So it's now that you are just knowing. After all this time I've been calling for his sack or do you think I do it out of spite. The guy should be sacked, simple. In fact I am calling it now: Justice League will be another critical dud from Zack Snyder and will fail to achieve the 1 billion dollar mark (if not an outright flop), which Warner and Co cherish so much. Mark my words!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:59pm On May 06, 2016
rapmike:

You hate this dude sha
Why shouldn't I? I hate people who don't learn from their mistakes. Here we were thinking the guy would have done his possible best to make BvS turn out better. But no, he gave us something worse. Zack Snyder should be sacked!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:14am On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Why shouldn't I? I hate people who don't learn from their mistakes. Here we were thinking the guy would have done his possible best to make BvS turn out better. But no, he gave us something worse. Zack Snyder should be sacked!
This guy dey vex oooo! I think you should write Warner Bros on this your opinion.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:09am On May 07, 2016
Ben Affleck has now been upgraded to a producer of Justice League: Part I. I don't know if Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are still on board though. Zack Snyder seriously needs a co-director, I'm waiting for the news.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:16am On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:

This guy dey vex oooo! I think you should write Warner Bros on this your opinion.
When Justice League bombs, I'm sure you will be the one calling for his head.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2016
Clear version of bvs is available on shoebox app on android
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:33am On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
When Justice League bombs, I'm sure you will be the one calling for his head.
Did you see the news I posted up there? Warner Bros has acted by making Ben Affleck an executive Producer Tnot producer) on Justice League. This means that Snyder has a new boss and now, he has limited creative control and decision-making while directing. You should thank WB for that decision...lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:39pm On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
So it's now that you are just knowing. After all this time I've been calling for his sack or do you think I do it out of spite. The guy should be sacked, simple. In fact I am calling it now: Justice League will be another critical dud from Zack Snyder and will fail to achieve the 1 billion dollar mark (if not an outright flop), which Warner and Co cherish so much. Mark my words!
firing snyder would delay justice league and we d0n't want that. What could be d0ne is to m0nitor snyder which Affleck is n0w doing as an executive producer of JL. Affleck is also to overl0ok the script/editing of it. So thats whats best at the m0ment. The only time snyder could've been fired was during 2015 c0mic c0n when Bvs buzz was high. Ann0uncing snyder w0n't be directing JL cos of scheduling c0nflict would've covered their ass. But to do that n0w? Am hoping he doesn't do jl part 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:49pm On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:
Ben Affleck has now been upgraded to a producer of Justice League: Part I. I don't know if Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are still on board though. Zack Snyder seriously needs a co-director, I'm waiting for the news.
bro, have u seen the matrix? Mhen WB needs to rehire those guys/w0men for JL as co directors. The wachowski brothers or sisters which ever one (as they're n0w transgender) are g0od with acti0n, visuals m0re than snyder. They could coach the man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.