Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1246654 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:52pm On May 07, 2016
Shittaakeem:
Clear version of bvs is available on shoebox app on android
bro are u sure?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:56pm On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:

Did you see the news I posted up there? Warner Bros has acted by making Ben Affleck an executive Producer Tnot producer) on Justice League. This means that Snyder has a new boss and now, he has limited creative control and decision-making while directing. You should thank WB for that decision...lol.
i love what u did with the c0mment there. Snyder n0w has a new boss and its the batman!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

bro are u sure?
Yeah all movie on show are always clear like blue ray including the series
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Yeah all movie on show are always clear like blue ray including the series
okay give me the site or the link pls.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:24pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

firing snyder would delay justice league and we d0n't want that. What could be d0ne is to m0nitor snyder which Affleck is n0w doing as an executive producer of JL. Affleck is also to overl0ok the script/editing of it. So thats whats best at the m0ment. The only time snyder could've been fired was during 2015 c0mic c0n when Bvs buzz was high. Ann0uncing snyder w0n't be directing JL cos of scheduling c0nflict would've covered their ass. But to do that n0w? Am hoping he doesn't do jl part 2.
Can you give me a link proving Affleck is overlooking the script?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

i love what u did with the c0mment there. Snyder n0w has a new boss and its the batman!
Affleck being the boss of Snyder means nothing-at least to me. Can you guys also remember Chris Terrio was brought in to help polish the script of BvS and what was the end result? Hold your cards tight to your chest and stop being irrationally optimistic. As far as Snyder is involved, there are many things to be concerned about.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 1:31pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

okay give me the site or the link pls.
Its not a website it an app
Google search showbox.apk
This app is not available on playstore
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

firing snyder would delay justice league and we d0n't want that. What could be d0ne is to m0nitor snyder which Affleck is n0w doing as an executive producer of JL. Affleck is also to overl0ok the script/editing of it. So thats whats best at the m0ment. The only time snyder could've been fired was during 2015 c0mic c0n when Bvs buzz was high. Ann0uncing snyder w0n't be directing JL cos of scheduling c0nflict would've covered their ass. But to do that n0w? Am hoping he doesn't do jl part 2.
I understand why you think Snyder shouldn't be fired. But at this point, me and you can agree that he shouldn't be in charge of Justice League 2.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 1:57pm On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
google.com/justice league
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:00pm On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
google.com/justice league. Affleck being on board means alot. It shows wb realise their mistake and it shows Ben has an overview of how the film should be.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 5:02pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

google.com/justice league. Affleck being on board means alot. It shows wb realise their mistake and it shows Ben has an overview of how the film should be.
I know, but I'm suggesting we stay objective and stop being unnecessarily excited till the film comes out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

bro, have u seen the matrix? Mhen WB needs to rehire those guys/w0men for JL as co directors. The wachowski brothers or sisters which ever one (as they're n0w transgender) are g0od with acti0n, visuals m0re than snyder. They could coach the man.
80% of Wachowski brothers' movies after matrix trilogy have all bombed. Think about Cloud Atlas and Jupiter Ascending. They could be of help though..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:40pm On May 07, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I know, but I'm suggesting we stay objective and stop being unnecessarily excited till the film comes out.
yea u are right, excitement is the last thing i'll ever feel for a c0mic b0ok film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:

80% of Wachowski brothers' movies after matrix trilogy have all bombed. Think about Cloud Atlas and Jupiter Ascending. They could be of help though..
jupiter ascending doesn't l0ok like a m0vie directed by them.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:35pm On May 07, 2016
Minemrys:

jupiter ascending doesn't l0ok like a m0vie directed by them.
They directed those two movies and they bombed financially.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2016
TonySpike:

Bro please the only financial sucessful movie those transgender directed is the matrix series. The rest including Jupiter ascending were not successful financially.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:33am On May 08, 2016
TonySpike:
i didn't like jupiter ascending. Didn't kn0w they directed it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:35am On May 08, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Bro please the only financial sucessful movie those transgender directed is the matrix series. The rest including Jupiter ascending were not successful financially.
just learnt of their transgender issue of recent. Mhen s0me people got problems.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:46pm On May 08, 2016
I heard Ben Affleck and Chris Terrio will be rewriting some aspects of the Justice league movie to suit the settings of the upcoming Batman solo movie. Affleck will also be involved in post-production and editing of JL.

In some other random news, it is rumoured that darkseid is likely to be the main villain in Justice league part 1.

Yes, I heard that CW was only able to make $15 million more than BvS for the opening weekend in the US. So much for the $240 million projections...smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 7:20pm On May 08, 2016
Minemrys:

bro, have u seen the matrix? Mhen WB needs to rehire those guys/w0men for JL as co directors. The wachowski brothers or sisters which ever one (as they're n0w transgender) are g0od with acti0n, visuals m0re than snyder. They could coach the man.
The Wachowskis are good at world building, action & story, but as Jupiter Ascending, the Matrix sequels have proven, they are not always the best for the actual script. JA was a big disappointment when I watched it at the cinema, since I had been waiting for the Channing Tatum Elf film (that's what I called it then), they have a tendency to overthink. Yes, Matrix was a classic, but everytime I remember the rubber-mess that was the CGI in the Neo & Agents Andersons' fight that was in the Matrix Reloaded, I just cringe. After the dud that was JA, I don't think any studio will be hiring them anytime soon. They were lucky Sense8 did well (I'm actually a fan) on Netflix.

EDIT: Can't believe I called Agent Smith, Anderson...I guess I always hear Smith's "Mr. Anderson" line way too many times in my head...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
cao:

The Wachowskis are good at world building, action & story, but as Jupiter Ascending, the Matrix sequels have proven, they are not always the best for the actual script. JA was a big disappointment when I watched it at the cinema, since I had been waiting for the Channing Tatum Elf film (that's what I called it then), they have a tendency to overthink. Yes, Matrix was a classic, but everytime I remember the rubber-mess that was the CGI in the Neo & Agents Andersons' fight that was in the Matrix Reloaded, I just cringe. After the dud that was JA, I don't think any studio will be hiring them anytime soon. They were lucky Sense8 did well (I'm actually a fan) on Netflix.
the neo/smith scenes were due to p0or CGI at the time. D0n't kn0w why they fell fr0m grace, add to their current situati0n, they are definitely getting bad publicity. Perhaps they may want to bring back the matrix again to save face. But JA was bad, very bad. Couldn't finish the m0vie. Has any0ne heard anything 0n Gambit (x men film)??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:41pm On May 08, 2016
TonySpike:
I heard Ben Affleck and Chris Terrio will be rewriting some aspects of the Justice league movie to suit the settings of the upcoming Batman solo movie. Affleck will also be involved in post-production and editing of JL.

In some other random news, it is rumoured that darkseid is likely to be the main villain in Justice league part 1.

Yes, I heard that CW was only able to make $15 million more than BvS for the opening weekend in the US. So much for the $240 million projections...smiley
how about world wide? Still i wished they left CA as a captain america film. Civil war ruined it for me. Read the plot on wiki and it wasn't anything g0od c0mpared to winter soldier and the first avenger. T0ny stark ruins my expectati0n for the film. Rogers and falc0n al0ne is gold for me.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
Minemrys:

the neo/smith scenes were due to p0or CGI at the time. D0n't kn0w why they fell fr0m grace, add to their current situati0n, they are definitely getting bad publicity. Perhaps they may want to bring back the matrix again to save face. But JA was bad, very bad. Couldn't finish the m0vie. Has any0ne heard anything 0n Gambit (x men film)??
Remember the CGI scenes from Matrix were [and are still] stellar and that was 1999. So how did the CGI go backwards for Matrix Reloaded that was released in 2003?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:36pm On May 08, 2016
cao:

Remember the CGI scenes from Matrix were [and are still] stellar and that was 1999. So how did the CGI go backwards for Matrix Reloaded that was released in 2003?
guess it had to do with the cinematographer or FX company. Can't be budget. It has to do with a change in something during production or post production.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2016
Minemrys:

how about world wide? Still i wished they left CA as a captain america film. Civil war ruined it for me. Read the plot on wiki and it wasn't anything g0od c0mpared to winter soldier and the first avenger. T0ny stark ruins my expectati0n for the film. Rogers and falc0n al0ne is gold for me.
What do you mean by the plot wasn't good
Bro go and see the movie yourself.
CW is one of the best MCU movies
Way better than BVS dawn of nonsense.
At least we know why Zemo was bent on tearing the avengers apart unlike lex Luther in BVS Dawn of nonsense.

Infact read this
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/captain-america-civil-war-vs-batman-v-superman-who-did-the-superhero-brawler-better-marvel-or-dc-a7019256.html
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by younustower: 10:00pm On May 08, 2016
Tell me, do
you bleed?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Mchugh(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2016
younustower:
Tell me, do
you bleed?

You Will angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:21am On May 09, 2016
Shittaakeem:

At least we know why Zemo was bent on tearing the avengers apart unlike lex Luther in BVS Dawn of nonsense.

Infact read this
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/features/captain-america-civil-war-vs-batman-v-superman-who-did-the-superhero-brawler-better-marvel-or-dc-a7019256.html
BvS wasn't nonsense, it was an heavily themed movie which relied on visual symbols to carry out its message. CW on the other hand had more dialogues and more noisemakers with stupid humours. It was more of a street brawl between friends with no serious stakes,no deaths and a sissy villain.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:40am On May 09, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Infact read this
bro. U got ur 0pini0n, i got mine. Thats my opini0n. The m0vie could be well shot but i think the plot was weak. This is my opini0n, i didn't force any0ne to accept it. I think winter soldier was better.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2016
TonySpike:

BvS wasn't nonsense, it was an heavily themed movie which relied on visual symbols to carry out its message. CW on the other hand had more dialogues and more noisemakers with stupid humours. It was more of a street brawl between friends with no serious stakes,no deaths and a sissy villain.

excuse me are u serious pls see the movie and click on this
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2016
Hahahahaha una funny die for this thread. None of you have seen captain America civil war and already one is concluding that captain America winter soldier is better than civil war by merely reading the plot(which is far better than bvs).

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2016
Minemrys:
Has any one seen the upc0ming dawn of justice trailer? Mhen wouldn't say too much but this, to the MCU fans that think the DCCU is g0nna suck, "Tell me, do you bleed...?
You will" that's what Batman's got to tell you.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.