Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1238145 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
I just read that Superman will appear in the CW Supergirl series. I wonder which Superman that will be though...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
TonySpike:
I just read that Superman will appear in the CW Supergirl series. I wonder which Superman that will be though...
thats a fucking lie. Superman? Unless they plan on killing Henry supes off totally.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:09am On Jun 07, 2016
TonySpike:
I rebuke, I bind, I cast. It shall not come to pass.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by moxygunshot(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
TonySpike:
Does anyone know the origin of wonder woman's shield? Is it more powerful than Captain America's?
I don't think there's anything special about d shield, its all about d tope nd "bracelet" nd maybe d sword
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Minemrys:

thats a fucking lie. Superman? Unless they plan on killing Henry supes off totally.

Dude, Henry's Superman is not tied to CW's series. They can use whomever they feel like using. It's just like u are saying Grant Justin's flash is the flash in the Justice League movie to come.

CW show is entirely different from DC's big picture. And if anything, you should be glad. I mean, those actors are f%%king nonsense grin Can't even imagine seeing their Supergirl playing the 'main' Supergirl. grin

#Headache
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Dude, Henry's Superman is not tied to CW's series. They call use whomever they feel like using. It's just like u are saying Grant Justin's flash is the flash in the Justice League movie to come.

CW show is entirely different from DC's big picture. And if anything, you should be glad. I mean, those actors are f%%king nonsense grin Can't even imagine seeing their Supergirl playing the 'main' Supergirl. grin

#Headache
dude i can't imagine seeing superman on a weekly basis. Its cheap. He's a part of the trinity mhen. Its a shame and an offense to cavill's image.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Minemrys:

dude i can't imagine seeing superman on a weekly basis. Its cheap. He's a part of the trinity mhen. Its a shame and an offense to cavill's image.

Yeah exactly. But a cable television like CW can't have Henry Cavill as their Superman. Besides, dude is extremely busy making future DC movies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Have you guys heard of the release of Batman V Superman: Ultimate Edition? It shld be out this month. It's a longer version of the previous released BvS which includes scenes too strong for their PG-13 rating and a long fight between Batman and Superman, and Batman, Wonder woman and Superman vs Doomsday.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Have you guys heard of the release of Batman V Superman: Ultimate Edition? It shld be out this month. It's a longer version of the previous released BvS which includes scenes too strong for their PG-13 rating and a long fight between Batman and Superman, and Batman, Wonder woman and Superman vs Doomsday.
Forget the fights, not totally though. It's the extra dialogue scenes I'm craving for.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
I just read on collider.com that James Wan was offered to direct flash but i guess he turned it down. I think Flash would have been great for him to direct instead of aquaman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:
I just read on collide.com that James Wan was offered to direct flash but i guess he turned it down. I think Flash would have been great for him to direct instead of aquaman.
fast and furious? Maybe Wan would've named it The Flash: fast and furious.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Lets predict the critic review of Suicide Squad.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2016
Minemrys:
Lets predict the critic review of Suicide Squad.

Because Snyder is just a producer of this movie ,I'll give it metacritic score of around 85. I can't predict RT score because it is unreliable.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Because Snyder is just a producer of this movie ,I'll give it metacritic score of around 85. I can't predict RT score because it is unreliable.
Am being sarcastic. What i mean is how will critics tear the film apart since its n0t a marvel logo induced film?
Am guessing the earliest rum0ur will hear is, "Will smith embarrassed with the film. WB are worried things didn't go according to plan, orders spin offs of deadshot, harlequin and bo0merang" and the critic review would be, "overly dark film, no humor and no sense of direction. Too violent for kids. David Ayer just killed the Dceu" lolx.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Suicide Squad, yesterday, got a rating of PG-13. Early test screenings have also been very positive. I read somewhere that some people felt the villain wasn't intimidating enough, not sure if it's an ordinary rumour.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:
Suicide Squad, yesterday, got a rating of PG-13. Early test screenings have also been very positive. I read somewhere that some people felt the villain wasn't intimidating enough, not sure if it's an ordinary rumour.
am scared for suicide squad. Marvel. Marvel. Marvel. He's coming and he's angry. Marvel. Marvel. Marvel. [jesse eisenberg-crying in prison] lolx.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Minemrys:

Am being sarcastic. What i mean is how will critics tear the film apart since its n0t a marvel logo induced film?
Am guessing the earliest rum0ur will hear is, "Will smith embarrassed with the film. WB are worried things didn't go according to plan, orders spin offs of deadshot, harlequin and bo0merang" and the critic review would be, "overly dark film, no humor and no sense of direction. Too violent for kids. David Ayer just killed the Dceu" lolx.

Snyder isn't the director, so such comments will not feature. Come to think of it, I think very few people understand Snyder's work. He is a perfectionist visual director cum impressionist who relies more on visuals and sounds to portray his dialogues. His work is on another artistic level and this is why his movies tend to be unforgettable. Today, MOS and watchmen are movies with better rewatchability index than many 'successful' superhero movies. Of a truth, the only Marvel movie I can rewatch today is Captain America: First Avenger. I seriously enjoyed that movie. I can't even rewatch CACW or any Ironman movies.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
Minemrys:

am scared for suicide squad. Marvel. Marvel. Marvel. He's coming and he's angry. Marvel. Marvel. Marvel. [jesse eisenberg-crying in prison] lolx.

Ding, ding, ding....ding, ding, ding. Who stole Darkseid's motherboxes? Stepphenwolf is coming for y'all on earth!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:
he has already appeared in the season 1, though his face wasn't showed the few times he was in the show.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Snyder isn't the director, so such comments will not feature. Come to think of it, I think very few people understand Snyder's work. He is a perfectionist visual director cum impressionist who relies more on visuals and sounds to portray his dialogues. His work is on another artistic level and this is why his movies tend to be unforgettable. Today, MOS and watchmen are movies with better rewatchability index than many 'successful' superhero movies. Of a truth, the only Marvel movie I can rewatch today is Captain America: First Avenger. I seriously enjoyed that movie. I can't even rewatch CACW or any Ironman movies.
Mine is The winter soldier. I so l0ved that m0vie that i felt Chris America Evans would die in the film. Can't watch civil war again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
parrotibaba:
he has already appeared in the season 1, though his face wasn't showed the few times he was in the show.
Never wanted to see Kal El's face on that show. Its an embarassment to his identity. Mhen a whole supes on a weekly CW show?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Minemrys:

Never wanted to see Kal El's face on that show. Its an embarassment to his identity. Mhen a whole supes on a weekly CW show?
I'm shocked by the decision of WB to allow the usage of superman on TV, particularly since he's one of the major players in DC and also since they have barred the use of batman, suicide squad and amanda waller(they were killed off in arrow) on TV. This means that there will be two supes in DC.

Anyways since they have started casting ninjas for the right to wear the red cape I will love it if they cast Tom welling as supes since this supes is supposed to be matured seeing that by the time Kara landed on earth, Clark was already the man of Steel and by time she came out as supergirl, Clark would have been a veteran so Tom fits the bill.

I'm guessing that with his appearance in supergirl he will get his own show soon.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
TonySpike:

Bla bla di bla! Heap all the false praise on the guy. It doesn't change the fact that the guy should be sacked. Michael Bay>>>>>>Zack Snyder. You wanna argue?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
I'm shocked by the decision of WB to allow the usage of superman on TV, particularly since he's one of the major players in DC and also since they have barred the use of batman, suicide squad and amanda waller(they were killed off in arrow) on TV. This means that there will be two supes in DC.

Anyways since they have started casting ninjas for the right to wear the red cape I will love it if they cast Tom welling as supes since this supes is supposed to be matured seeing that by the time Kara landed on earth, Clark was already the man of Steel and by time she came out as supergirl, Clark would have been a veteran so Tom fits the bill.

I'm guessing that with his appearance in supergirl he will get his own show soon.
@bolded As if having 2 different Flash characters wasn't confusing enough, now we're getting 2 supes. If so, why couldn't we have 2 suicide squads? The multi-verse is starting to show its disadvantages.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
@bolded As if having 2 different Flash characters wasn't confusing enough, now we're getting 2 supes. If so, why couldn't we have 2 suicide squads? The multi-verse is starting to show its disadvantages.

Some sucide squads crew are already two...remember deadshot from arrow amander from arrow also

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Thats the only problem i have with dc...the inconsistency with characters, dint get me wrong marvel also have this problem but theirs is movie based "if u know what i mean"..but dc the series cast are different from the one on movie...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:02am On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:

t0m welling doesn't want to play superman. He's just too p0lite to say it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Minemrys:

t0m welling doesn't want to play superman. He's just too p0lite to say it.
Then they should cast a perfect matured ninja for the role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Injustice 2 announced yesterday. Well, DC definitely has no competitions in the videogame universe. Hoping this improves on Injustice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwNlsUR7-o
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by parrotibaba(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
Injustice 2 announced yesterday. Well, DC definitely has no competitions in the videogame universe. Hoping this improves on Injustice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwNlsUR7-o
See as supes take jack flash up grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
parrotibaba:
See as supes take jack flash up grin grin
this supes resemble henry cavill oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.