Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1226897 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:04am On May 28, 2016
Minemrys:

i've been hearing that for a while but i d0n't think fox would do that. Fox is also a powerhouse oh. They alm0st bought Time Warner recently oh. So can't see how they'll sell x men. Giving disney x men would useless the universe.
X-men is a dark action series. If Disney takes over, they will make it full of humours...lol
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
WW movie is confirmed to be $100million budget n wud be the first in history to be directed by a woman (Patty Jenkins) with said budget
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
Currently watching CinemaSins' Everything Wrong with Sucker Punch in 14 Minutes or Less video & they made a rather interesting comment on Zack Snyder...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2016
Zack Snyder getting bashed like seriously...though I acknowledge the views he has for the DCEU but he clearly lacks story telling...definitely needs guidance to take the DCEU to greater height.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:32am On May 29, 2016
cao:
Currently watching CinemaSins' Everything Wrong with Sucker Punch in 14 Minutes or Less video & they made a rather interesting comment on Zack Snyder...
haven't seen the film. How's it? And what was actually wr0ng with it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:03am On May 29, 2016
Minemrys:

haven't seen the film. How's it? And what was actually wr0ng with it?
Sucker punch has some of the best stunning visuals for a movie. But the storyline is warped and almost uncorrelated. The movie was written and directed by Zack Snyder.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2016
I'm sure Jason Momoa is gonna nail Aquaman role

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 12:08pm On May 29, 2016
austine5n6:
Zack Snyder getting bashed like seriously...though I acknowledge the views he has for the DCEU but he clearly lacks story telling...definitely needs guidance to take the DCEU to greater height.
He doesn't need any guidance. He should be sacked.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:40pm On May 29, 2016
Raalsalghul:
lolz. U still maintain ur stand? Snyder is half way through JL. Firing him wouldn't do JL any good and also WB would suffer bad publicity. Remember, this is business. The time to fire Zack is l0ng g0ne. Firing a director when m0vie is into filming is bad public image as i was taught by my lecturer in scho0l. It affects everything. The highest they could do is cancel the project which they can't do at this stage. What WB could do is n0t release the film after everything and ask for an0ther JL filmed by an0ther director. By then 500 and above milli0n $ would've g0ne with no gain. To have Zack out of JL would mean s0mething bad happens to him which i d0n't want.

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Pulling Snyder off now would bring the Justice League movie to a crashing halt which is currently being worked on right now and force a rescheduling of the entire DCEU, which would kill whatever momentum Dawn of Justice actually has created for itself.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
One thing I’ve realized about BVS’s detractors?

They REALLY don’t like it when someone, ANYONE says anything, no matter how great or small, that’s positive about the film. YES BvS is nt mind blowing but its still nt dat bad as critics preview it to be...Anytime someone expresses THEIR opinion about how THEY enjoyed the film, a mob forms to tell YOU that your opinion is wrong because it differs from their viewpoint.

Imagine how those very same people would react if the situation were reversed and someone questioned them about their opinion on a film they may have enjoyed?

If you enjoyed the film, fine. If not? Fine. Questioning someone else’s opinion on what they enjoyed?

Not fine.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
austine5n6:
One thing I’ve realized about BVS’s detractors?

They REALLY don’t like it when someone, ANYONE says anything, no matter how great or small, that’s positive about the film. YES BvS is nt mind blowing but its still nt dat bad as critics preview it to be...Anytime someone expresses THEIR opinion about how THEY enjoyed the film, a mob forms to tell YOU that your opinion is wrong because it differs from their viewpoint.

Imagine how those very same people would react if the situation were reversed and someone questioned them about their opinion on a film they may have enjoyed?

If you enjoyed the film, fine. If not? Fine. Questioning someone else’s opinion on what they enjoyed?

Not fine.
most certainly.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:37pm On May 29, 2016
Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor to return in Justice League. The dude just c0nfirmed it himself. Whoa huh yeah!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
Minemrys:
Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor to return in Justice League. The dude just c0nfirmed it himself. Whoa huh yeah!
Yeah...it seems he is gonna be in it but I think it's gonna be like a cameo tho and besides rumour is that he's gonna be in Suicide Squad as well.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:44pm On May 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 6:43am On May 30, 2016
Shittaakeem:
fun fact did you know DC stole and renamed aquaman
from marvel

http://www.looper.com/11861/characters-dc-stole-marvel/?utm_source=looper.com&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=sidebar_recric_widget
Its not only DC...Marvel also stole characters from DC, Deadpool is one of them

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 7:35am On May 30, 2016
austine5n6:

Its not only DC...Marvel also stole characters from DC, Deadpool is one of them
check out hyperion,the guy is an obvious rip-off of superman,but too bad superman is more popular and cooler than him

www.looper.com/6969/characters-marvel-stole-dc-gave-new-name/?utm_source=looper.com&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=internal_link

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2016
CzarRex:
check out hyperion,the guy is an obvious rip-off of superman,but too bad superman is more popular and cooler than him

www.looper.com/6969/characters-marvel-stole-dc-gave-new-name/?utm_source=looper.com&utm_medium=internal&utm_campaign=internal_link
even Antman ripoff of atom man

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:54am On May 30, 2016
Nigerain-born movie director, Rick Famuyiwa, might be directing a superhero movie for DC. It is most likely to be The Flash, Cyborg or Booster Gold. Hopefully, we will get to know which of these movies with time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:31am On May 30, 2016
Yes, It's official...post-production is still ongoing for Suicide Squad. The movie score session is ongoing with Steven Price, shooting a movie ain't a joke!

How many Nigerian movies can afford the cost of this kind of orchestra to produce a movie score? They would rather use a keyboard and synth to make silly soundtracks...lolz
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:36am On May 30, 2016
Comic book accurate? Any comments on this...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2016
TonySpike:
Comic book accurate? Any comments on this...

SUPERMAN IS A GO
AQUA MAN IS A GO
BATMAN IS A GO

The rest are close though
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:31am On May 30, 2016
austine5n6:

Yeah...it seems he is gonna be in it but I think it's gonna be like a cameo tho and besides rumour is that he's gonna be in Suicide Squad as well.
i hope so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:35am On May 30, 2016
Owobobrown:
even Antman ripoff of atom man
hawkeye a rip off of Green arrow. GA is m0re popular though.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:36am On May 30, 2016
TonySpike:
Nigerain-born movie director, Rick Famuyiwa, might be directing a superhero movie for DC. It is most likely to be The Flash, Cyborg or Booster Gold. Hopefully, we will get to know which of these movies with time.
its a rumour as of n0w.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by austine5n6(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2016
TonySpike:
Yes, It's official...post-production is still ongoing for Suicide Squad. The movie score session is ongoing with Steven Price, shooting a movie ain't a joke!

Remember when they said Suicide Squad was doing re-shoots to add more humour to the movie due to BvS dark approach lolz
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 11:46am On May 30, 2016
Minemrys:

namor rip-off of aquaman,
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2016
Minemrys:

namor rip-off of aquaman,Deadpool(Wade Wilson) = deadstroke(slade Wilson)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:58am On May 30, 2016
Owobobrown:
namor rip-off of aquaman,Deadpool(Wade Wilson) = deadstroke(slade Wilson)
i think namor came out 1st.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
i think namor came out 1st.
I guess they steal one another's work
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
Heheh...both the marvel and DC do steal characters from one another, its just how well you can improve and make it better that counts...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2016
Salimmuhammad:
Heheh...both the marvel and DC do steal characters from one another, its just how well you can improve and make it better that counts...
marvel stole more characters and they make them perfect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.