Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1228142 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2016
I guess The SKWAD is still kicking bad guys' asses....lol!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
Xx

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Zf

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Suicide squad reaches 600 million according to director, "here's to honor among fans..."
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Should David Oyelowo play Black Manta? What do you guys think?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
if he will do a perfect job, then no qualms for me...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
Beautiful smile

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
Gal gadot and Jason mamoa

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2016
It seems Gal Gadot is tall o. So much for a model and actress.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
TonySpike:
It seems Gal Gadot is tall o. So much for a model and actress.
yea she is. 5 ft 10 if not 6 ft 0'1
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
super lantern grin

DC still winning!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
SS is still doing great at box office! currently at $635m!
still like $20m+ domestic and $30m+ foreign to go!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
kryptonian1987:
SS is still doing great at box office! currently at $635m!
still like $20m+ domestic and $30m+ foreign to go!!!

Funny, Suicide Squad has eluded my predictions. Now, I think this movie will end somewhere around $685 million when all is said and done. It will surpass the records of MOS at this rate. It is not even opening in Japan until September 10th.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
TonySpike:

Funny, Suicide Squad has eluded my predictions. Now, I think this movie will end somewhere around $685 million when all is said and done. It will surpass the records of MOS at this rate. It is not even opening in Japan until September 10th.

definitely for sure!
I guess Japan's premier is coming Friday or the next, right?

it's a pity we won't be getting a China's premier for SS..... that would've uplifted its total cume to something like....$750m-$790m.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Cgd

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Hehehe, the Clown King and Queen of Gotham!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
A leaked footage of deathstroke was online and it's being suggested that the next Batman movie will have deathstroke as main villain...
so expect epic choreographed hand to hand combat fight scenes
I'm excited

confirmed: http://www.thewrap.com/deathstroke-will-be-main-villain-in-ben-afflecks-batman-movie-exclusive/

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Posman:
A leaked footage of deathstroke was online and it's being suggested that the next Batman movie will have deathstroke as main villain...
so expect epic choreographed hand to hand combat fight scenes
I'm excited

confirmed: http://www.thewrap.com/deathstroke-will-be-main-villain-in-ben-afflecks-batman-movie-exclusive/
it didn't leak, it was Ben Affleck who posted it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Oops! No Kyle Rayner.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
"$

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2016
CXX

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
the trinity

more scenes from the CW's flash and kid flash

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Guys, please watch...very funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6A03WMhung
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Watch Batman battle Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkLMLGkcTsw

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Day of the Dead Score in[i] Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice[/i]. This is one of the most solemn themes in BvS, it captures the intellectual discussions embedded in that Gods among Us scene. Hans Zimmerman and Junkie XL did a great job here! I've been listening to it this week...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0&index=4&list=PLBKadB95sF44vjNzNABcYoF_7ae6lAgJM
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Great Quotes from BvS

1. Lex Luthor- See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe, 'cause God is tribal; God takes sides! No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be

2. Lex Luthor: Do you know the oldest lie in America, Senator? Can I call you June?
Senator Finch: You can call me whatever you like. Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea; take a weapon of assassination and call it deterrence. You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.

3. Swanwick: Here's the truth: a reporter got greedy for a scoop and went where she shouldn't have, Superman acted like some rogue combatant to rescue her, and people died. Don't invent a conspiracy theory to put back his halo, or yours.
Lois Lane: I don't have a halo over my head, General. I walked into the desert, people died. It keeps me awake at night. It should.

4. Lex Luthor: There we go. There we go. And now God, bends to my will. Now the cameras are waiting at your ship. For the world to see the holes in the holy. Yes, the all mighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha, bring me the head of the Bat

5.Alfred: You're gonna go to war?
Bruce Wayne: That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago. Jesus, Alfred, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.
Alfred: But he is not our enemy!
Bruce Wayne: Not today. Twenty years in Gotham, Alfred; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice (U E) is my favorite and my best CBM of all time!!!
I so much loved it!!!
not trying to start something..... I rewatched AoU 2days ago... mehn... that movie should have been the worst CBM, starting from 2010-till date! that movie was a hot mess!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
TonySpike:
Great Quotes from BvS

1. Lex Luthor- See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe, 'cause God is tribal; God takes sides! No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be

2. Lex Luthor: Do you know the oldest lie in America, Senator? Can I call you June?
Senator Finch: You can call me whatever you like. Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea; take a weapon of assassination and call it deterrence. You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.

3. Swanwick: Here's the truth: a reporter got greedy for a scoop and went where she shouldn't have, Superman acted like some rogue combatant to rescue her, and people died. Don't invent a conspiracy theory to put back his halo, or yours.
Lois Lane: I don't have a halo over my head, General. I walked into the desert, people died. It keeps me awake at night. It should.

4. Lex Luthor: There we go. There we go. And now God, bends to my will. Now the cameras are waiting at your ship. For the world to see the holes in the holy. Yes, the all mighty comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save Martha, bring me the head of the Bat

5.Alfred: You're gonna go to war?
Bruce Wayne: That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago. Jesus, Alfred, count the dead... thousands of people. What's next? Millions? He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.
Alfred: But he is not our enemy!
Bruce Wayne: Not today. Twenty years in Gotham, Alfred; we've seen what promises are worth. How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?
Lex Luthor: The bitter sweet thing amongst men is having knowledge without Power. Cause its ParaDOXICAL!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
David ayer and deadshot

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.