Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1228733 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
new season 2 trailer for legends of tomorrow

starring:
Albert Einstein(young/old)
Reverse flash/eobard thawne
Stargirl of the JSA

check this link for video

www.tvline.com/2016/09/01/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-promo-video-sara-seduces-queen/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Fkforyou(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Cc Testimony89
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
It's official, Suicide Squad has crossed Man of Steel box office records! That film has really had a good run.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
TonySpike:
It's official, Suicide Squad has crossed Man of Steel box office records! That film has really had a good run.

Yea! and still doing great!
Projectile for $700m+ now, even without China....!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2016
The making of Batman in BvS. Batman: Austerity and Rage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-QCyN2Du0
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Top 10 DC and Marvel copycats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6Dd9UPX1g
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
TonySpike:
The making of Batman in BvS. Batman: Austerity and Rage!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC-QCyN2Du0

Lol it's amazing how they turn those shabby behind-the-scene filming with crash mats, stunt doubles and all that to the cool action scenes we see in the movies. cheesy

The crew tried sha, but I for one have a problem with Batman's suit; he looks more physically imposing than Superman! Why nau
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
TonySpike:
Top 10 DC and Marvel copycats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6Dd9UPX1g

I was even waiting to see Flash and Quicksilver. There are more that aren't in that video.

Well I dunno if you've noticed too, that most of the cases where Marvel copied from DC, the Marvel character turned out more popular (and cooler?) than his/her DC counterpart.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Strawman:

Lol it's amazing how they turn those shabby behind-the-scene filming with crash mats, stunt doubles and all that to the cool action scenes we see in the movies. cheesy

The crew tried sha, but I for one have a problem with Batman's suit; he looks more physically imposing than Superman! Why nau

If you watched the Frank Miller's cartoons from where inspiration were drawn, you'll notice that Batman costume was intimidating also. Batman is supposed to be feared, like a bully, he needs both the height and muscles to cower his opponents...lol.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
NEWS BITS

1. Suicide Squad has crossed $300 million in domestic box office

2. Georgina Campbell cast as Lyta Zod in the upcoming Krypton Series. Lyta is an ancestor of Superman's villain, General Zod
http://moviepilot.com/p/syfy-krypton-tv-series-georgina-campbell-zod-romance/4076893

3. Aquaman to begin shooting in Australia in 2017. Pre-production will begin by December 2016.
http://batman-news.com/2016/09/04/aquaman-australia-2017/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
TonySpike:

If you watched the Frank Miller's cartoons from where inspiration were drawn, you'll notice that Batman costume was intimidating also. Batman is supposed to be feared, like a bully, he needs both the height and muscles to cower his opponents...lol.

Yeah I know; the costume was based on Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns miniseries (bringing back the grey and black design was nice), but Batman himself is way older in those cartoons than he is in BvS. In those cartoons, take away the costume and you still see a big old man behind the suit, but when you look at Affleck outside his costume you'll see a clear difference in physique lol. The muscle padding added to the suit was too much; like they tried to force that bulky appearance on him. There's a lot more to make people fear the Bat than height and muscle wink

Maybe these are little details I'm criticising, but I'm just saying Batman looks a little weird to me and many others who complained about it, especially when he's standing with other characters.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
TonySpike:
Watch Batman battle Deathstroke in Batman: Arkham Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkLMLGkcTsw
Best Boss fight in d game. Played it over and over...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Lana1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice video, BVS - The Might and Power of a Punch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrLD6GNRRA
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lana1:
grin grin
barry needs to die for doing that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by CzarRex: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Joe Manganiello Will Play Deathstroke in Ben Affleck’s Batman Movie

Batman will face comic book villain
Deathstroke, played by “True Blood” star Joe
Manganiello, in Ben Affleck’s first solo movie
playing the Dark Knight.

Affleck recently shared a video online of
Manganiello in his Deathstroke get-up, but
didn’t reveal the actor underneath the mask
or what role the character would play in
upcoming films
The actor is also known for his role in the
“Magic Mike” Movies.
DC Entertainment president and chief creative
officer Geoff Johns confirmed the casting in
his first interview discussing his new role
overseeing Warner Bros.’ movies based on DC
Comics characters.

He declined to comment on
whether Deathstroke has a cameo in “Justice
League,” which is currently shooting in
London.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2016
If not movie, can batman rival DEATHSTROKE "THE TERMINATOR'
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
If not movie, can batman rival DEADSTROKE "THE TERMINATOR'

Batman can beat anybody, this is well known in comic world
he's the best tactian in comic world, master of all known martial art combat, trained by league of assassins, a billionaire with all sort of armoury.
he ll find ur weakness and beat u with.
he's beaten superman, hulk and other alist superheros so deathstroke is an easy but tricky villian cos they are both master tactian and martial arts experts.
this is y I'm excited, fight scenes will be epic.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2016
Posman:

he's the best tactian in comic world, master of all known martial art combat, trained by league of assassins, a billionaire with all sort of armoury.
he's beaten superman, hulk and other alist superheros so deathstroke is an easy but tricky villian cos they are both master tactian and martial arts experts.
seriously bro
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Posman:

Master assassin, enhanced physical attributes, 90% brainpower, he's intelligence make him different from your average villains, a super soldier like captain America,
Deathstroke took on seven members of the Justice League at once and gave them all a proper beating.he also has a healing factor, the greatest assassin in DC, beat the suicide squad when he assaulted Belle reve, the guy is badass
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
Master assassin, enhanced physical attributes, 90% brainpower, he's intelligence make him different from your average villains, a super soldier like captain America,
Deathstroke took on seven members of the Justice League at once and gave them all a proper beating.he also has a healing factor, the greatest assassin in DC, beat the suicide squad when he assaulted Belle reve, the guy is badass

I'm just going about what happened in comic world, not my personal expectation, Batman is in the Trinity for a reason, read up on Batman, the only edge deathstroke has is healing power, Batman was trained by the freaking League of assassins bro, Rahs Al Ghul himself.

The justice league deathstroke beat wasn't the the original five of Superman, Wonder woman, flash, Batman and aquaman
he beat reserve team C cheesy of Arrow, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Black Canary, Zatanna and Atom (Ray Palmer)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
Posman:

I'm just going about what happened in comic world, not my personal expectation, Batman is in the Trinity for a reason, read up on Batman, the only edge deathstroke has is healing power, Batman was trained by the freaking League of assassins bro, Rahs Al Ghul himself.

The justice league deathstroke beat wasn't the the original five of Superman, Wonder woman, flash, Batman and aquaman
he beat reserve team C cheesy of Arrow, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Black Canary, Zatanna and Atom (Ray Palmer)
deathstroke has superhuman strength, agility, speed and endurance, he can used 90%of his brain.
He's also a member of league of assassin

Deathstroke is so smart and so
gangster.
He single handedly beat Atom,
Zatanna, Hawkman, Green
Lantern, and Flash, and
basically Green Arrow too . and the suicide squad when Harley quin set a trap for him in Belle reve, and he knew he was walking into a trap
I doubt Bats can do that.

Hate to see deathstroke being depicted as a villains, I prefer an antihero
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Owobobrown(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
deathstroke
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Owobobrown:
deathstroke has superhuman strength, agility, speed and endurance, he can used 90%of his brain.
He's also a member of league of assassin

Deathstroke is so smart and so
gangster.
He single handedly beat Atom,
Zatanna, Hawkman, Green
Lantern, and Flash, and
basically Green Arrow too . and the suicide squad when Harley quin set a trap for him in Belle reve, and he knew he was walking into a trap
I doubt Bats can do that.

Hate to see deathstroke being depicted as a villains, I prefer an antihero

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
When you hear Zack Snyder is coming to your village to shoot film...and you know what it means for your village. Lolx

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:47am On Sep 11, 2016
Billy Crudup (Dr Manhattan in Watchmen) set to play Barry Allen's Father in The Flash movie. I loved his interpretation of Dr Manhattan though!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrEverything: 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Warner bros should just bring back my young justice while I anticipate jl and wonder woman
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
There we have it, Suicide Squad has finally hit $700 million. Interesting times are here. I can't do any further predictions as all my earlier ones have since fallen flat.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2016
TonySpike:
There we have it, Suicide Squad has finally hit $700 million. Interesting times are here. I can't do any further predictions as all my earlier ones have since fallen flat.
lols that m0ment u wake up 2mao and see it has made 1 billion.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Minemrys:

lols that m0ment u wake up 2mao and see it has made 1 billion.

Like that Flash's quote in Suicide Squad, "No honour among thieves critics, errr?"
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
A compilation of Superman's fight scenes in MOS and BVS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDYpIKjSonA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.