Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? (2489 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
I dnt think its bad because you are but one now and u can do anythng for one another (no insult please)
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by goodmorning40: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Does she wear flat screen pant with go TV attached, what are u watching on ur wife pant

9 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Watch or wash? Modify!
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
Does she wear flat screen pant with go TV attached, what are u watching on ur wife pant

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by 1dafullymade(f): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
ds gat me laughing, u took d question right out of me mouth....Lol
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by falconey(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
if me washing her pant makes us ONE.......OP we are not ONE then

I aint washing no pant.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by trybe(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Shezhawt:

grin grin
girl! I wonder o! sum pple just go waste their papa money 4 skul# sorry u @ OP
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by trybe(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
1dafullymade:
ds gat me laughing, u took d question right out of me mouth....Lol
sum pple dey kill english like winch!#what d Bleep ws he thinking@ op
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by imbless: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
A man should not wash his wife pant , that's not good

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Daughterzion(f): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
maybe na plasma tv
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by 1dafullymade(f): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
trybe:
sum pple dey kill english like winch!#what d Bleep ws he thinking@ op
I tell ya
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by sunnedee: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
*Coughs slightly*

Op. Your title is misleading. It's "wash" and not "watch "

No pun intended.

Back to the topic: I comment my reserve
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by VICALUFUO(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
.....GUY + WATCH + WIFE..........still thinking on those words.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by 25omega(m): 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
grin grin grin this made me laugh out loud
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by ireneony(f): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
not bad....if he insist i will not disagree with him neither will i force him to wash my panties

op change ur topic to panties or underwear not pant...
pant is another name for trousers

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
grin grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by xpac01(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only skin tights. Washing pants no no!
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by prodiG(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
Wiseguys why don't you cut the girl some slack?Just ignore the typo and focus on the question otherwise shut the fvck up! angry
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by goodmorning40: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
prodiG:
Wiseguys why don't you cut the girl some slack?Just ignore the typo and focus on the question otherwise shut the fvck up! angry
What is worth doing is worth doing well, open the Bleep up!
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Stanleyafam(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
People don dey drink panadol for another person pain.
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
ayomide081881:
I dnt think its bad because you are but one now and u can do anythng for one another (no insult please)

Such a guy should be shot twice.
1. For contemplating it.
2. For actually washing it.

Then whatever is left of his balls should be cryogenized as a reminder to male folks yet unborn to never allow their effeminate tendencies come to fore.

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why should he "watch" my panties? Is it a Television? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by prodiG(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:

What is worth doing is worth doing well, open the Bleep up!
Can't you just give the op a subtle correction instead of mocking her?Anyway i don't even have ur time because if I tell u what I think of people like you I fit chop ban
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by goodmorning40: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
prodiG:
Can't you just give the op a subtle correction instead of mocking her?Anyway i don't even have ur time because if I tell u what I think of people like you I fit chop ban
Why e pain u like this naa, sorry, just so u don't chop ban because of me
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Why should he "watch" my panties? Is it a Television? undecided
Nneka123 is now a male?
Hmmm.... Wonders they say.......
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by prodiG(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:

Why e pain u like this naa, sorry, just so u don't chop ban because of me
don't see it as if am butting into what doesn't concern me but I have been on the receiving end of jibes like this and it had an impact on my confidence that's why am sensitive about the issue but anyway e don do abeg
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Menace2Society(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
ayomide081881:
Olodo undecided
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla:
Nneka123 is now a male?
Hmmm.... Wonders they say.......
you people will not kill me grin
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
you people will not kill me grin
Abeg ooo....
Dnt die, we love u just the way u are...
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Menace2Society(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
goodmorning40:
I wonder o
Re: Is It Bad For A Guy To Watch His Wife Pant? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
no insult,no offence,abeg u drink orijin? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojo Wo Lo Ma Waye / Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) / You Might Be A Virgin Even After Having Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.