Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (34867 Views)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Don't want to start writing a long Epistle. This guy in my area told me how he found out that his fiancee slept with a guy who records her departmental results last year. And he only found out yesterday afternoon when she came around and went to buy some stuffs outside living her phone behind, not knowing that the guys knows her phone's security pattern.
To cut the stories short, he saw their chats, where they discussed about their outstanding results. And the dude was trying to talk about what happened the 1st day they had sex and the girl herself was trying change the topic. Now since that yesterday this my nigger has been moody and the gal has been trying to find out why the mood.
The nigger said he wants to confront her now with the fact and told her he wanna break up cos he knows dat dat won't be d last time since d gal stil hav some results she has not seen, and dat dude may still want to use it as an advantage.
N/B: The nigger has suspected d gal and confronted her abt d guy wen she told her abt dia result recording n she denied having anything to do with dat guy, until yesterday.
But before confronting her he wants to hear my opinion, and 4me, (smiles) am a no nonsense guy. So i decided to bring d matter here to seek other people's opinion. What do u guys advice #Matured comments only. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
That go and die moment when the cause of your problem is asking you what the problem is.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Op u no wan say nah ur gal abi.. ? Anyway....send d bi.tch packing .. Always a cheat will forever be a cheat 2mao she will do the same with her employer from employer to her Past....... Enough

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
That go and die moment when the cause of your problem is asking you what the problem is.
My Gee d scene tire me ooo, i no know wetin i wan advice d guy sef.
Kai! women giving men HBP snc 1835
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
send d bi.tch packing .. Always a cheat will forever be a bi.tch. 2mao she will do the same with her employer from employer to her Past....... Enough
This ain't easy to d guy as d hav bin together 4 almost 7yrs now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by buygala(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
At least she didnt donate the puna for free, but for 'educational purposes'. Many girls are donating it free of charge or for Gala, Lacasera, Shawarma or a movie ticket to watch '50 Shades of Grey'... embarassed
.... If he can find it in his heart to forgive her, he should just do so with as little drama as possible grin

If he feels he can't handle what she did, and the evidence of her promiscuity is unimpeachable, he should just quietly and resolutely walk away from her without giving her time to explain, cry and beg or give him an erectionn with her lusty body language... Experience has taught me that when a dude is arguing with a girl, and she manages to arrange herself in such a way as to give him a mighty erectionn, she has already won that argument embarassed.... When Konji comes in, most times, common sense flies out the window cry

Na so she go dey cry lagoon with her legs wide open and her uncovered vagina beckoning on him lustily.... Dude will now be moved with pity/ Konji and go clean her eyes, comfort her, and sharply forget his anger, succumb to Konji and dissipate his anger by fuccking her to stupor, thereby mixing his spermm with that of Mr 'exam recorder'undecided...

After that, it's the dude who will now be begging her for forgiveness for putting her in 'such an awkward situation'angry .... If the girl's crying and victimization drama is very tight, he might even promise not to make her cry again, and not talk about the incident again undecided

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
no men giving themselves bp since stoning age.. I mean not this age of Ratio 1:10

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Why wait?? Why dnt he confronts here ASAP? he got the proof anyway..

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
no men giving themselves bp since stoning age.. I mean not this age of Ratio 1:10
On d oda hand bro, should d gal hav kept quiet and hav problem wit her results? #Just thinking out loud
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Why wait?? Why dnt he confronts here ASAP? he got the proof anyway..
Do u feel dis should result to break up, considering dat d gal's academic career was in jeopardy?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
This ain't easy to d guy as d hav bin together 4 almost 7yrs now
7years? ? ? Hish. More reason she should knew better than opening her legs for another man in the name of anything .. I have spoken.. Stomach it.. Unless you are also guilty of sleeping with other girls...#NEXXXT lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Tallesty1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
I can't date a cheat and a liar. He should dump her ass if he is the faithful type but if he is a cheat too then I think they are meant for each other.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by francizy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Can I forgive a woman who cheats on me? Very difficult. OP, don't know about you tho..

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can't date a cheat and a liar. He should dump her ass if he is the faithful type but if he is a cheat too then I think they are meant for each other.
[size=28pt]
PLEASE TELLEM BRO[/size]

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by francizy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
7years? ? ? Hish. More reason she should knew better than opening her legs for another man in the name of anything .. I have spoken.. Stomach it.. Unless you are also guilty of sleeping with other girls lipsrsealed

That you in the pic? shocked shocked shocked

Very cute tho... wink

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lol! i can't really say but i know dat guy wella 4 my hood, no be only dat gal him d kitten. #My observation though
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Dahjhi: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
francizy:

That you in the pic? shocked shocked shocked

Very cute tho... wink
Lol.. Na u sabi.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by stan241(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
I'm not condoning cheats I would never do that but sometimes if people tell you what they have had to do to get past a certain stage of their lives u will be amazed...tell your friend to sit down with his fiance and talk like "adults" because 7yrs no be here....of course the exception being that the girl has been guilty of such behaviour before then in that case I'd say dump her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
stan241:
I'm not condoning cheats I would never do that but sometimes if people tell you what they have had to do to get past a certain stage of their lives u will be amazed...tell your friend to sit down with his fiance and talk like "adults" because 7yrs no be here....of course the exception being that the girl has been guilty of such behaviour before then in that case I'd say dump her
Yea. Exactly my thought, but on a 2nd thought too d guy mes me to understand dat d gal's department stil hav oda results dat re yet to be compiled, and d guy may want to use dat as d last opportunity to strike since d guy has graduated.
Lalasticlala, Seun abeg mek una help a dude out n move to FP abeg

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by lalasticlala(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Yea. Exactly my thought, but on a 2nd thought too d guy mes me to understand dat d gal's department stil hav oda results dat re yet to be compiled, and d guy may want to use dat as d last opportunity to strike since d guy has graduated.

Kindly edit ur post with the right spellings
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by stan241(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
well she could take the case to a higher authority in the department if that's the case or better still since they've done the deed already if your guy really is ready to see past his girls shortcomings then he should go with her to the school and sit down the man computing her results and reason with him as a "man" yea i know "things we do for women right"....how such kind of human beings get jobs in our higher institutions amazes me

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Kindly edit ur post with the right spellings
Edited. Thanks a million
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blackchampion:
Do u feel dis should result to break up, considering dat d gal's academic career was in jeopardy?

It depends to ur friend if he wanna break up with her but he shud confronted her no matter wat...she Cheated, she lied abt it....then wats nxt?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Missmossy(f): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
Chai! Some girls would do anything to save their faces from shame. Its a good thing the guy found out. Even if they both settle down eventually, the union has been built on deceit and infidelity and as such, trust will be the last thing on the guy's mind.

He should just let her be, I really do doubt if things can be the same after all that has been revealed.

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

It depends to ur friend if he wanna break up with her but he shud confronted her no matter wat...she Cheated, she lied abt it....then wats nxt?
Noted. NLanders kip ur advices coming.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by emperorchedda(m): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
OP we know its your girl

Just do away with her because she'll keep using her body everytime she needs help from any other person

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Ezedon(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
wonderful, she will still deny it, but breaking up will be the best
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Babyboy1986(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
So?

She wants us to flash the fiance memory card ni?
Make im forget (amnesia)... undecided

It used to be my best friend's girlfriend did....
Then it became- a colleague @ work...

Now, it's "a nigga in da hood"___ when will this ministry get to the permanent site?

6 Likes

Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by missbehave247(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Like seriously
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Na today?

undecided

Which kind post be this?
Re: She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out by Blackchampion(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! Some girls would do anything to save their faces from shame. Its a good thing the guy found out. Even if they both settle down eventually, the union has been built on deceit and infidelity and as such, trust will be the last thing on the guy's mind.

He should just let her be, I really do doubt if things can be the same after all that has been revealed.
Actually, in my judgement am also trying to consider d gal, i kpt asking my sef should she hav kept quite n hav problem dat may result to extra year? and at last d guy didn't marry her too #Contd thinking out loud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / My Experience With A Lesbian On 28th September 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.