Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life (55591 Views)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends RCCG Christmas Carol Service / UK Prime Minister Tweets About Nigeria.. See Snapshots. / Pastor Adeboye Prays For UK Prime Minister At RCCG Festival Of Light UK Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by martinosi: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijababe:

Gotta love BUZUGEE! grin grin grin grin

@ martinosi, that is my level of political knowledge! So when are you gracing this thread with the true significance of Cameron's visit? At least someone's asked you nicely.

@ Naijababe...o.k i have a question to put to you..please be honest because if you answer with
sincerity then i can begin to explain the dynamics of the issue facing most of Us Nigerian now
in regards to this Mix of Politics & Religion

I dont know your relationship status but just work with me for a moment

Scenario - You have a Guy "Your-sweet heart" you like and you really cherish and want to marry him
and he loves you and wants to marry you
You both know that you are good and honest in heart for each other. However you receive
a telephone call and someone informs you an important Public Figure is coming to
you house to see you regarding you relationship with the Guy "Your-sweet heart"

The Important figure comes to your house, Knocks on the Door, you open the Door and it
The General Overseer of Redeemed Church of God - Enoch Adeboye

You show him into your seating room with his Wife
and after exchanging formal welcome and how are you. He Gets down to business for the
reason of his visit and tell you in a very loving Fatherly Tone of Voice and Manner.

Enoch Adeboye - "Naijababe i have come to see you because i have heard that you are a wonderful christian
and a woman of Substance". But i have a word for you regarding your relationship and plans to marry Mr Guy "Your-sweet heart"

Enoch Adeboye - Please my Daughter ( His now using his deep felt fatherly loving voice) Do not marry this Guy
This is not the right decision you are making
. After he talk with you about the will of God and Destiny
etc, he says again to you Do not marry this Guy This is not the right decision you are making

Question - Would you take his Advise and not marry your Sweet-heart or would you tell him thank you but you
are sure you are making the right decision and go ahead and marry Your sweet heart...

Please think deeply about what i have posted her and when you get back to me with the answer i will connect it to
the answer of why PM Cameroun came to festival of Life...

Note - If the GENERAL OVERSEER of RCCG Enoch Adeboye came to me and told me not to marry a Lady
that i was deeply in Love with and knew she was the right one for me...I would have a lower Level Gethsemane Experience !!!
where i would be Totally Shocked, In Awe of my Next Decision and Begging God to Reveal himself personally for the Answer!!!
In Summary this visit has just thrown me off balance and messed up my life right now. I WILL NOT BE GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP
FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS BELIVE YOU ME!!!
Just said this to give you the weight of what this question means...
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ martinosi, I understand where you going now however, there are some assumptions in your post that you maybe deliberately chose to ignore or you are probably ignorant of.

My personal belief has always and remains that ' Only God knows that serve Him in spirit and Truth', therefore Enoch Adeboye telling me to change my plans without any recourse other than God told him will not work and I probably will go ahead with my plans. But I totally understand your premise and always did; that was why I said:

The total ethnic vote is not even worth headache sef! Just because he is there, RCCG will become the poster church for toffs, when majority of attendees never get papers?
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by martinosi: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijababe:
@ martinosi, I understand where you going now however, there are some assumptions in your post that you maybe deliberately chose to ignore or you are probably ignorant of.

My personal belief has always and remains that ' Only God knows that serve Him in spirit and Truth', therefore Enoch Adeboye telling me to change my plans without any recourse other than God told him will not work and I probably will go ahead with my plans. But I totally understand your premise and always did; that was why I said:

@ Naijababe thanks for the reply but please answer the Question and .....i dont know whether you have ever
encountered a Well Known Minister in Nigeria Face to Face.... i have meet 3 of them and i was left thinking
what the F** Just happened in that meeting (Excuse my French)
......Influence is the purest form of Leadership...

Please see the video...and maybe reflect and answer the question later...

Note - PM David Cameroun must have thought he was Barack Obama or a Rock Star for a few Minutes!!!
He has Never received an applause in his Political Career like that before!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt-hB1ROjjg
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
@ martinosi, honestly, my reposne will be the latter, i.e. thank him and go ahead with my plans
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Ralphlauren(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015
naijababe:
@ martinosi, honestly, my reposne will be the latter, i.e. thank him and go ahead with my plans

madam, you get time walahi grin grin
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Ralphlauren:

madam, you get time walahi grin grin

Let's just say I am curious grin
Re: UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life by onionsoup(f): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mr Cameron just make sure he doesn't bless you with his left hand...

madam abi oga, who are u referring to as left hand ! Hope not pst. Adeboye... Kiaful oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's P.A Decamps To APC In Dramatic Fashion / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.