Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Cheating Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Girl (1075 Views)

See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / What A Guy Did To His Cheating Girl Friend:right Or Wrong? / Should I Take Her Back After All? (cheating Girl Friend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Girl by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Good day House,

I kind of need advice now. sometime ago my girlfriend just decided that we should go on a break and I kept asking her why and she kept on saying that she wants to sort herself out, I was like what is really going on she was adamant. I kept on suspecting something was off, and I asked her if she was seeing someone else and was still the same no show.
I did my investigation and I discovered that there was another guy she has been close to even to the fact that they talk everyday morning, afternoon and even late at night. I confronted her and she got angry saying that she is not committed to me and that she owes me no explanation I was now like so you are definitely dating him and she was still keeping mum about it. I now told her that It would make it easier for me to move on if she just tell me the truth about what is going on. Guys please your advice
Re: Cheating Girl by naijaboiy: 6:39am On Apr 18, 2015
In my Opinion,,there is nothing Like "Taking a Break" in a relationship.

Girls are usually the culprit of this act. Once a girl says she wants to "Take a break" then something is wrong somewhere.

What is she "Taking a break" for that you both cannot settle down and talk about it?

Are you not supposed to solve your relationship problems together? If there is any?

I don't know if she's cheating or just tired of the relationship,,but most times that's the excuse girls use when the heat is up. They will want to "Take a break" and before you know it,,they call for a break up.

Bro,,just let her be. Let her take her "Long Break" while you move on with other things in your life.

Relationship is not a school session where they go on breaks or ASUU strike.

Don't sweat it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Girl by TRADELYN: 6:42am On Apr 18, 2015
It's clear.

In 2 words, Leave her.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Guy free the babe and go on with your life!
#life is too sweet to be worried about one lapalapa girl!
Re: Cheating Girl by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2015
@tradelyn why can't she be straight up about it and tell me she is seeing the guy instead of avoiding it.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2015
yes she is nt commited to u so leave her n search 4 a commited girl.
Re: Cheating Girl by alberto2k(m): 6:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

naijaboiy:

Well done... Husband and wife of spacebooking undecided

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by TRADELYN: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
obynzo:
@tradelyn why can't she be straight up about it and tell me she is seeing the guy instead of avoiding it.
Please just focus on doing great things in life; sooner or later, they will be killing themselves to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by alberto2k(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
obynzo:
those hoes ain't loyal u know, sorry about the heartbreak... But u gotta man up, leave her and move..

And get a girl finer than her and stay happy (best revenge) wink
Re: Cheating Girl by naijaboiy: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

To protect the Land na. grin

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by agarawu23(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2015
undecided

stubborn guys

the truth is opened to you already

use your head and move on
Re: Cheating Girl by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2015
The tell tale signs of the girl not being commited must have been there long before she suggested that u people should take a break.You were probably too in love with her to see them.Then she told u categorically that she isnt commited to you.In fairness to her she has been a bit civil in her approach.Some other ladies would keep torturing u emotionally and carting away materials things from you.Let her be...let her go..Move on without looking back bro.I know its hard.Loving some one is the hardest thing to do in this fleeting life of ours.At least u can beat ur chest that u have been courageous enough to love.You dont need her to admit that she was cheating on you emotionally(or physically)before u mover on.If u insist u will only give her a hold over u.You need to develop the ability to seal-heal and move on.You need to dust urself up and look for someone who will reciprocate what u feel for them.
All the best as u move on bro.....Peace
Re: Cheating Girl by TRADELYN: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2015
Finally, go initiate the break-up officially before she does. It seems hard, but I think it's better you do it first.

You'll notice that I did not ask you any question. I choose to since I feel it's not relevant at this stage.

Common guys, you shouldn't belittle yourself before ladies naa. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Girl by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 18, 2015
thanks vanlucious why I even decided to tell you guys was she started becoming unnecessarily mean to me even her siblings started acting the same way

1 Like

Re: Cheating Girl by Pinkiedearie(f): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

that's how we roll

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Girl by naijaboiy: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that's how we roll
Troll tongue
Re: Cheating Girl by Youngpo413: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
obynzo:
thanks vanlucious why I even decided to tell you guys was she started becoming unnecessarily mean to me even her siblings started acting the same way
guilty conscience is the reason why they acting that way....move on bro though its not easy,you will make it without her.

I was in your shoe,but I survived,you too can.
Re: Cheating Girl by Mhizizzy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
Give her a long break

(1) (Reply)

Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. / If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This, Dump Her (photo) / 13 Awesome Quotes..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.