Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! (3271 Views)

List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / South-South Governors Want Corruption Charges Dropped To Stop Pipeline Attacks / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by BushidoBlue(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2015
boliano:

I suggest not only can leader should be probe but all office holder with infidel records........

...and that, class, is the underlying M.O. of fundamentalist ideology. You would notice that a commenter mentioned the op's link to various inciting ideologies which were denied. The constant use of the word infidel is a class one fail and an eye opener to all on this thread to not be derailed on the whims of hatred as this op.has been
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2015
boliano:

I suggest not only can leader should be probe but all office holder with infidel records........
Re: Gen Buhari Should Investigate CAN For Corruption Charges!!! by bolaino(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2015
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to appeal To supporters of The Good General, Sai Baba, that he should put all his resources together in investigating the Christian Apex Body. CAN Christian Association Of Nigeria. The group is one of Nigeria's biggest problem and the sooner the group is disbanded the better. The group has been turned into a political/money making enterprise, and these criminal minded fraudsters go to their various churches and teach their followers their corrupt ways thereby leading to wild spread of that form of corruption, and before you know it has become normal for a man to jerry curl his hair to a place of worship, are you jimmy hendrix? I assure the incoming federal government that I will be a willing party in investigating some of these con Men who lie in the name of God to collect money from hard working Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Meet General Buhari's Beautiful Daughter, Safina Buhari / "Liyel Imoke Failed As Gov Of Cross River State"-donald Duke / Open Letter To All Ibo Clamouring For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.