Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

New Scammers In Town! - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scammers In Town! (44982 Views)

Police Arrest Two Nigerian Atm Scammers In Zambia(see Their Pics)COMM. SCRNSHOTS / Ladies Beware, This Could Be The Latest Scam In Town / Nigerians, Beware Of These Kind Of Scammers!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: New Scammers In Town! by Raymondluv(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
dominique:
That's how we bought a rechargeable fans from one of one of these boys (9k each). They assured us that the fans will last at least 3 hours and willcover a large area. I wanted us to get one for trial, hubby wants to get more than one because of the kids. we charged these fans for no less than 12 hours (we have very steady power). When PHCN eventually struck, i rushed to switch on one of the fans but to my shock the fan did not blow beyond a few inches, i had to move my face to the fan to feel it's impact. after about 10 minutes, the fan went off. When hubby got home, power had been restored and the fans had charged for another 2 hours. i told him he didn't believe. He switched on the fan he used, only for the fan to go off within five minutes. He has packed the both fans away o and he wants to return it for a refund. I hope those boys answer him o. 18k no fit burn like that o

hw far about d fan did dey collect it
Re: New Scammers In Town! by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Raymondluv:

hw far about d fan did dey collect it

Yes they collected it but didn't refund, instead they offered him another brand that cost additional 2k each. Those ones worked fine and we're still using them.
Re: New Scammers In Town! by Raymondluv(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
dominique:

Yes they collected it but didn't refund, instead they offered him another brand that cost additional 2k each. Those ones worked fine and we're still using them.

ok cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Driver Stole Jeep To Punish Boss / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Lady Steals N100k & An iPhone From A Boutique (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.