Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? (2178 Views)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Do U Know There's An App Dat Can Record Ur Partners Call/pms & Send It To U? / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by damseyl(f): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
Most Guys are fond of asking their partner questions like 'how many guys have you date? How many times have you had sex? and so on...

The past is bygone, I don't think knowing a thing about your partner's past really matters so far you now starting something new together..

What do you think?
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by agarawu23(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
not necessary if you are the jealous type
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by vjsmiles: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] knowing might just build up trust in the relationship but on the.other hand if you have a really dark past then..... lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
I dnt ask girls I knw I won't hav any long term rshp wit... Buh d girl I will marry eh, she will be interviwed by frank edoho on d hot seat! grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Dahjhi: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I dnt ask girls I knw I won't hav any long term rshp wit... Buh d girl I will marry eh, she will be interviwed by frank edoho on d hot seat! grin
Not all bit u have to know enough..

EXACTLY
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes
So that
Anything you hear wont be new news...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
not necessary. . . Cuz sometimes could be used it to hurt each in other intimes of a misunderstandings
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by alberto2k(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
na one Night stand go kill u undecided
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
It's not necessary asking and even if one must ask it shouldn't be about who they had sex with, how many people and all that. Asking such can only brew trust issues.

One can ask what led to their break up and what are the lessons he/she learnt that they wouldn't want a repeat of. But not how many times he/she had sex. Absolutely non of their business.
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by jamex93(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
just get the important ones n let d rest b
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by damseyl(f): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
grin ...
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Basildvalour(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not necessarily everything because everything, I mean telling everything would hurt so much and he/she would live with it so long as both of you are together.

It might be a reference issue when things go bad and you will be told how well you treated your ex and how badly you are treating them now.
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
lol
how are you
Are u seein someone?
How many boyfrnds hav u had in d past
R u a virgin?
Wen is ur birthday
Wats ur favorite food
What r ur interests
Whr u from
Wats ur favorite color
What turns u off
grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Kolade354(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
After screwing many Dicks, Then you will come out of nowhere to tell me it is past..........Life is fair to fair pple.
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
damseyl:
grin ...

wink
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Enegod(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
damseyl:
Most Guys are fond of asking their partner questions like 'how many guys have you date? How many times have you had sex? and so on...

The past is bygone, I don't think knowing a thing about your partner's past really matters so far you now starting something new together..

What do you think?
I once met a lady who was widowed 3 times.
1st - Vehicle accident
2nd - strange illness
3rd - slept and did not wake up
Never saw her again after that...What's
the odds there could be a 4th? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Watin concern me?watin concern him?
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Dotwillis1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Not necessary... Buh there are still some relevant things you feel like yhu should know.

Like, what led to the previous breakup? Are you a virgin?
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
how are you
Are u seein someone?
How many boyfrnds hav u had in d past
R u a virgin?
Wen is ur birthday
Wats ur favorite food
What r ur interests
Whr u from
Wats ur favorite color
What turns u off
grin
grin hilarious
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin hilarious
lol.. U See, am good at makin ppo smile smiley
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. U See, am good at makin ppo smile smiley
yea keep it up grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
yea keep it up grin
cool
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by damseyl(f): 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's not necessary asking and even if one must ask it shouldn't be about who they had sex with, how many people and all that. Asking such can only brew trust issues.

One can ask what led to their break up and what are the lessons he/she learnt that they wouldn't want a repeat of it. But not how many times he/she had sex. Absolutely non of their business.
exactly!...thank you for this
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by tpiadotcom: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
damseyl:
How many times have you had sex?

can anyone explain how you calculate the number of times you had sex?

just curious.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Sekooni(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
I don't think knowing the past will solve any future issues!

One can ask what led to their break up and what are the lessons he/she learnt that they wouldn't want a repeat of. But not how many times he/she had sex. Absolutely non of their business.[/i][/quote]
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by tupem: 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
for your mind! and you think she'll tell you the truth if things were rough! some guy who didn't want her like you didn't want others left her off the hook. but you! she go lie make una marry! koni man jam koni woman! grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by tupem: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Enegod:
I once met a lady who was widowed 3 times.
1st - Vehicle accident
2nd - strange illness
3rd - slept and did not wake up
Never saw her again after that...What's
the odds there could be a 4th? undecided
and what makes you think you can't be 1st victim for someone who hasn't been married?! undecided
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
tupem:
for your mind! and you think she'll tell you the truth if things were rough! some guy who didn't want her like you didn't want others left her off the hook. but you! she go lie make una marry! koni man jam koni woman! grin
thank God female virginity can be tested. Dats all. Hav a nice day
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by tupem: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
thank God female virginity can be tested. Dats all. Hav a nice day
for your mind still! thank God v.a.Gina tightner is easily available! virgin ko! you be virgin?! so you dey rock other people wife to be, come expect make others keep your own for you! you try well! undecided
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
tupem:
for your mind still! thank God v.a.Gina tightner is easily available! virgin ko! you be virgin?! so you dey rock other people wife to be, come expect make others keep your own for you! you try well! undecided
lol guy man na still guy man, if woman like make she sew am wit thread, person wey no be virgin, no fit be like virgin. grin
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by tupem: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol guy man na still guy man, if woman like make she sew am wit thread, person wey no be virgin, no fit be like virgin. grin
. na today? a beg! Na your type dey marry aproka! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands / 11 Signs That Tell You That You Are 'the Other Woman' To Him / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.