Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? (2180 Views)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Do U Know There's An App Dat Can Record Ur Partners Call/pms & Send It To U? / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
tupem:
. na today? a beg! Na your type dey marry aproka! grin
lmao..... Naah.. My wife gona be special u knw
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by luuvee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's not necessary asking and even if one must ask it shouldn't be about who they had sex with, how many people and all that. Asking such can only brew trust issues.

One can ask what led to their break up and what are the lessons he/she learnt that they wouldn't want a repeat of. But not how many times he/she had sex. Absolutely non of their business.

That is a mature mind talking if no b say u b guy I for just begin dey love u
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
damseyl:
Most Guys are fond of asking their partner questions like 'how many guys have you date? How many times have you had sex? and so on...

The past is bygone, I don't think knowing a thing about your partner's past really matters so far you now starting something new together..

What do you think?
I aways believe that before I meet any lady that she has dated more than hundreds of other guys before me cus the rate ladies are fuckkkkking this days is alarming.........except she is a virgin,so there is no to ask cos she will lie.
Re: Is It Necessary To Know Everything From Ur Partners Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
alberto2k:
not necessary. . . Cuz sometimes could be used it to hurt each in other intimes of a misunderstandings
Yea, that's what immature pple will do. Dig up stuff 4rm the past cos of simple argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have hiv If You Are Experiencing The Following / 11 Signs That Tell You That You Are 'the Other Woman' To Him / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.