Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,791 members, 7,834,662 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP (4622 Views)

How Peter Obi Killed APC In The East / How Peter Obi Betrayed GEJ At The Just Concluded Polls... / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by CyberTerrorist: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
FreeGlobe please we don't need this internal fighting now..All we need is unity in fighting our common enemy in case they rear their ugly head.. angry angry
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
barcanista:
I stopped reading the trash when I got to this point. How much was the total monÉy realised for GEJ campaign that a whopping N27b will be given to Obi just for SS and SE mobilisation? The way people mention these billions like they know what they are saying. @OP this article defies logic and common sense,
barcanista d 23 billion naira they acquired 4rm the fund raising party is the one we know,wat of the one from oil tycoons,lobbyists,dieziani and her friends. My broda I know u are partisan and I respect that,but pdp realised more money than we know. Gej tried experimenting every possible means of winning but God just kicked against it. When I voted gej in 2011 he never gave me 1naira,because I thought he was going 2 work 4 d common man. Compare our earnings from oil with the projects of Gej and u will see that he failed,he had issues with mismanagement,accountability and impunity.
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
chymystique:
Me I ve no business with GEJ and Peter obi Campaign fund issue. Mine is Peter Obi should not be trusted.. I will never forget what he said before the AHOA election.. How can Mr. Obi tell anambrarians to vote PDP against APGA after imposing Willie on Anambra people and his other divisive speeChes... I just dont wanna start with him yet and his 8yrs administration. He should better go and hide his faCe in shame! Cause Willie has shown him that he is more influential and an action gov...He has no integrity and he is a sour loser!
God bless you. This could not have been said any better. Let the Peter obi internet boys keep fooling themselves
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 5:44am On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
I stopped reading the trash when I got to this point. How much was the total monÉy realised for GEJ campaign that a whopping N27b will be given to Obi just for SS and SE mobilisation? The way people mention these billions like they know what they are saying. @OP this article defies logic and common sense,
over 2 trillion was spent on the campaigns, some ministers got over 20 billion according to punch so this report has its validity
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-demands-n2trn-election-funds-refund-audit/
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by AnambraDota: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
ifyan:

Madam please with due respect why did you hate Mr PETER OBI.

Because I have observed that you use the slightest opportunity to attack him.

Though he was my r....m.....in politics but his decamping to another party surprise me. Not only me , l know it surprises others as well.

Let me tell you something., l still rate him far ahead of his pears in governance.

You may agree with me he is not the best but to me he is one of the best ever we have ever produced in the country.

But he fought
Lay the foundation
Pave way
Utilise the opportunity
Etc.

Believe me this man did a marvellous job during his time.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks with love to whomever deserve it.

You know. ....

His mother was sacked by Obi during the weeding of ghost staffers in Anambra civil service, since then life have been one week one diatribe to Obi because of that.
The boy is really in pains

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

over 2 trillion was spent on the campaigns, some ministers got over 20 billion according to punch so this report has its validity
http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-demands-n2trn-election-funds-refund-audit/
What? 2trilion? Do you know what that is? That is 50% of our national budget. That is more than the annual budget of Lagos State Government. See I spot propaganda when I see one.

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2015
chigo93:
barcanista d 23 billion naira they acquired 4rm the fund raising party is the one we know,wat of the one from oil tycoons,lobbyists,dieziani and her friends. My broda I know u are partisan and I respect that,but pdp realised more money than we know. Gej tried experimenting every possible means of winning but God just kicked against it. When I voted gej in 2011 he never gave me 1naira,because I thought he was going 2 work 4 d common man. Compare our earnings from oil with the projects of Gej and u will see that he failed,he had issues with mismanagement,accountability and impunity.
Oga there are some stories that one should not bother debating. Stories like this!
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
Oga there are some stories that one should not bother debating. Stories like this!
lol
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by ifyan(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
AnambraDota:

His mother was sacked by Obi during the weeding of ghost staffers in Anambra civil service, since then life have been one week one diatribe to Obi because of that.

B
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by ifyan(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2015
AnambraDota:

If it's because of that I feel sorry for her/him.

I will like her to have it in mind;, for the betterment of the state.

Anambra Adigomma.

Nigeria shall be Great.

God bless you and me.

Thanks for your will, love, support, stupidity, happiness, laughter, madness, dogyness etc.

We all shall laugh last

Remember you know. .......

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2015
AnambraDota:

How can a human being be a ghost staffer? Do you even know what a ghost worker mean? And kindly provide link to where Peter obi sacked ghost workers. you see you Peter obi internet boys are unintelligent and lack common sense but your distraction wouldn't stop us from the issue at hand. you can keep crying and wailing
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by FreeGlobe(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
What? 2trilion? Do you know what that is? That is 50% of our national budget. That is more than the annual budget of Lagos State Government. See I spot propaganda when I see one.
Read the punch article. you will get more understanding and fyi 2 trillion naira is chicken change to these guys. Do you know how much only Ifeanyi Uba spent on TAN. This is all of presidency/gubernatorial/assemblies elections campaign fund we are talking here.
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by andre82(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls, how do you sack a human being when ua weeding ghost staffers? Was the mother posing as a ghost worker or is she a ghost worker posing as a human being?A ghost staffer is when u have fake personnel's personal and accounts details in an organisation, with which remunerations are being made, these details obviously been set up by someone else. So the question to u sir is, how is mom becomes a ghost staffer and how was she sacked? Cos it's obvious that u don't know half of what ua talking about.
AnambraDota:

1 Like

Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Cuche: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
barcanista:
The story was not made up, I heard about it on the first week of April when some PDP guys were grumbling about Peter. They let the cat out by first insinuating that that he cornered the money meant to be shared amongst them and that where he spent a few millions he claimed it was billions. I heard about N6 Billion which I don't know whether it was for Anambra alone or all the Southeast states campaign.
But if the money is meant for each State, then the 27 Billion is more like it. Goodluck really acted so ignorant to have trusted men like Mr Peter
Odenigbo please do not quote me. I know you are averse to truths said about the Crook you have been dedicated to hallow
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by Cuche: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
If he could betray some dudes that partnered in his drug trade in the 1980s, betrayed Ojukwu and APGA who is Jonathan that cannot be betrayed? I will not be surprised if he is secretly kissing the feet of Tinubu to get his own soft landing or making some sinister moves with his co-travellers to outrightly stop May 29th handover
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by reborn1: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
AnambraDota:
Why can't you leave chief Obi alone, since this man sacked your mother as a ghost staff in Anambra State civil service your yet to accept what life served you with.
Obi cannot allow your mum to be a ghost worker in Anambra so that people like you will be trumpeting his name everywhere

You have change to this new moniker after you promised to deactivate all your monikers. Nice one bro
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by AnambraDota: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
andre82:
Pls, how do you sack a human being when ua weeding ghost staffers? Was the mother posing as a ghost worker or is she a ghost worker posing as a human being?A ghost staffer is when u have fake personnel's personal and accounts details in an organisation, with which remunerations are being made, these details obviously been set up by someone else. So the question to u sir is, how is mom becomes a ghost staffer and how was she sacked? Cos it's obvious that u don't know half of what ua talking about.

If you are working in the public sector you will understand what am saying, do you know Obi relieved people working in Anambra liason offices in Lagos and Abuja their jobs because they were rendering ghost services.
How do somebody comes to office to by 11 am and go by 2pm yet receiving salaries. Some people were used as a decoy, they will be coming there to answer presents but they are not officially employed by the govt but through relatives and man know man.
Re: How Peter Obi Betrayed And Defrauded President Jonathan, PDP by donphilopus: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2022
No wonder he said he doesn't give shishi. So Obi is also a scammer?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970; (picture) / “Igbos Don't Matter”:Tinubu Treading On Same Path That Destroyed Awolowo, Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.