Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. (2135 Views)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
tejumade14:
There is this friend of mine who complains bitterly to me about her b.f ,her complaints is all about her b.f cheating on her. She had done everytin within her means to stop her cheating b.f by sitting him down and talking to him. He promised never to cheat on her again. Anytime he cheats he begs nd due to the love she has 4 him she forgives him. The last one which broke the camel's back was that he cheated on her wit her best friend. She came crying to me that her b.f is at it again wit her best friend and has being begging her. I told her to dump him bt she said she can't do without him. Now am in a confused state. I dnt know more else advice to give her. What more would u tell her if u were in the position of advising a friend.no insults Pls.I know some pple will still insult Becos it is in the blood. But mind u it does nt remove any strand of hair 4rm d body.

Are they married ?

What the fulk is cheating ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Lies Women Tells After S3x [must See] / One Word For This Boy!!! *pic* / I Wish I Had 4given Him Earlier..other Side Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.