Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! (8053 Views)

Federal Govt Should Give South-east, South-south Equal Share --- Orji Uzor Kalu / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

We dod not start the Biafran war!
Nigeria attacked Biafra and not the other way round!

As for developing in technology, lets get our independence and you see what will happen.

thats the point, you guys are just talk talk talk. Even delta state is not as booming as every other states, but the number of Ibos there is alarming. My class back in high school has so many ibos. I love them all anyways and that is because they are not screaming biafra and using that as an excuse not to be successful like you.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
arewafederation:

GBAM. This is exactly my point.

But the mischievous op who for reasons best known to him will never fail to hide his hatred for Northerners and Muslims.
The op contrary to your statement doesn't hate Northerners and Muslims, he only stated the obvious. Even if he hates them as you claim he is mightily justified. The Fulani whom he singled out for special mention are known too well for attacking everyone even in far away Lagos Enugu etc. In other words what the op is saying is that what the South Africans are doing in Durban and Jburg isn't different from what the mindless Fulani do in Nigeria and while we condemn the Zulus the Fulani and indeed all who have fund such a habit should also be condemned.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Anaskie(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Noneroone:
@Op you are very correct. Nigeria is a country built on hypocrisy, lies and injustice. We all know that the idea of a united Nigeria is an illusion. In the late 1950s, Ahmadu bello vowed to rather give foreigners posts than Igbos, leading to their demand that the british should continue untill independence becomes "practicable".

Again in 1966 many Notherners and wersterners took advantage of the Igbo led coup (an act which most Igbo leader were not privy) to promote anti-igbo sentiment. Many statements were released by govt in northern and western region portraying igbos as dominieering pple who took over jobs from the 'indigens'. Many igbos were attacked and sacked.

Around 2006 we heard about the killing of six Igbo traders in Abuja. Nothing has been heard about the 'apo six' till today.

What about the aluu murder case?

Even till today an average Hausaman will pretend to be contented with just the food he eat but then will be ready to capitalize on a danish cartoon to burn down a house owned by an igbo in the north.

We also hear yorubas saying go back to your "villages" simply because they eye Igbo investments and jobs.

Tell me the moral right someone who does this has to condemn a south african doing same in their own country.

There is no difference between Igbophobia and xenophobia

nigerians should know that charity begins at home.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
arewafederation:

You derailed first.

Oya, tell us what you have done to solve the Aguleri Umuleri conflict.

The Aguleri Umuleri conflict was a drag over some ownership of lands.
it is neither ethnic nor religious! it is not sectarian in any way.

too bad it happened, but once such issues of disputes are resolved, peace returns!

In the crises I am talking about,
A Danish cartoon in Denmark resulted in killings in Nigeria.
That Nigeria was to hold Miss World Contest, resulted in killings in Nigeria!
that an Evangelist was to hold a crusade in Kano resulted in killings!
that Buhari lost election in 2011, resulted in killings

Had he lost this 2015 elections, we would have been having some corpses brought home for us!

I can go on and on, but it is obvious you cant get the point!
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
APContherun:

The op contrary to your statement doesn't hate Northerners and Muslims, he only stated the obvious. Even if he hates them as you claim he is mightily justified. The Fulani whom he singled out for special mention are known too well for attacking everyone even in far away Lagos Enugu etc. In other words what the op is saying is that what the South Africans are doing in Durban and Jburg isn't different from what the mindless Fulani do in Nigeria and while we condemn the Zulus the Fulani and indeed all who have fund such a habit should also be condemned.

That is the point they have refused to understand!
thanks bro.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

The Aguleri Umuleri conflict was a drag over some ownership of lands.
it is neither ethnic nor religious! it is not sectarian in any way.

too bad it happened, but once such issues of disputes are resolved, peace returns!

In the crises I am talking about,
A Danish cartoon in Denmark resulted in killings in Nigeria.
That Nigeria was to hold Miss World Contest, resulted in killings in Nigeria!
that an Evangelist was to hold a crusade in Kano resulted in killings!
that Buhari lost election in 2011, resulted in killings

Had he lost this 2015 elections, we would have been having some corpses brought home for us!

I can go on and on, but it is obvious you cant get the point!

It is so unfortunate that some people will rather chose to misunderstand you for their selfish interest. You have made your point which is nothing but the whole truth leave them to wallow in self denial.

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2015
APContherun:

It is so unfortunate that some people will rather chose to misunderstand you for their selfish interest. You have made your point which is nothing but the whole truth leave them to wallow in self denial.

I think they understand bro, but chose to deny it!
I dont really blame them, I rather blame our people who are too scared to open the issue up!

Yet this is a clarion call to all and sundry!
If we can stand as one to protest the killings by South Africans, the it is all hypocrisy when we cannot stand as One to protest the killings in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Litmus: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015

Attack: Shocking images capture the moment the armed gang surround Mozambican Emmanuel Sithole and repeatedly stab him with knives and bludgeon him with a wrench in Alexandra township near Johannesburg

Sick: As Emmanuel Sithole lay injured in the gutter another thug saw what was going on and joined in the attack using a knife to stab him repeatedly while the first attacked continued to beat him with the wrench

Harrowing: A third attacker then entered the fray, running over and kicking Mr Sithole in the head as he pulled out a large butcher's knife

Brave: Before the man had the chance to use the large knife, a witness intervened and the three attackers fled the scene

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 27, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/#sthash.63GNoWfS.

It has happened again!
The Fulanis are on rampage!

Will Nigeria rise up ans stand as ONE?

No!

Shame on Nigeria!
Once more, I denounce Nigeria with everything in me!
And if Nigeria do not rise us one to match against this internal Xenophobic attacks, then Nigerians should simply give South Africa a break!

God bless Biafra!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Change Begins With Me Is My Idea — Lai Mohammed / FG, States Budget N5.6tr For Salaries, Overheads / Makarfi, Ashiru, Others Deplore El-rufai’s Poor Governance In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.