Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! (8050 Views)

Federal Govt Should Give South-east, South-south Equal Share --- Orji Uzor Kalu / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Well said, you just speak my mind

Then both of your minds are twisted!

Bros, how many times have heard of fulani verses others killings?
Now bros, how many times have you heard of Igbo verses others killings?

I am not planning to attack anyone, I have not called for anyone to be attacked!
I am simply saying if we cannot unite stop the Fulani attacks then it is all hypocrisy to attack South Africa!

It may not be up to three months from now, we hear of another Fulani attack, I will remind you of this thread and I will also see the way Nigerians will react.

Stop your hypocrisy bro, truth hurts but just like a medicine you need, close eyes and swallow it.

3 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
CHM11:

Is it everybody that is condemning the actions of south africans now? The Zulu's are happy about this because they are the predators and the foreigners are the prey.

This is human nature. Someone always gain from evil and such person will try to find moral justification to help him/her have a heart.

I still say comparism between what is happening in SA to what happened with the Northerners here is not necessary. What is wrong is wrong. Condemn both!!

I started by condemning the south Africans!
This thread is not justifying them!
It is rather a wake up call to Nigerians that the same horror they see in the SA killings is the same horror of killings of Nigerians by fellow Nigerians.

As a matter of fact, it is even worse when Nigerians kill fellow Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by mcquin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
The op is a fo.o.o.o.o.o.l. As much as we condemn tribalism, we should not bring it upright now as we readily give S.A a chance to maim us. Everyone should condemn S.A 1st, then come home later and talk about our problem here.

Na igbos travel pass and they are being killed there as well. Some Igbos sha. Washing your dirty linen outside just so a south African on this forum will clap for you abi. Because we kill ourselves here, others should also kill us abi?
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by stanech: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
mcquin:
The op is a fo.o.o.o.o.o.l. As much as we condemn tribalism, we should not bring it upright now as we readily give S.A a chance to maim us. Everyone should condemn S.A 1st, then come home later and talk about our problem here.

Na igbos travel pass and they are being killed there as well. Some Igbos sha. Washing your dirty linen outside just so a south African on this forum will clap for you abi. Because we kill ourselves here, others should also kill us abi?

When did we ever talk about the killings going on in the north. as we are typing the fulani men are probably attacking a. village in Benue or taraba. and nobody talks about it tomorrow. in fact it has become a normal occurrence that we noe ignore it.

the op is right bro. while we condemn sa we should not 4get to remind ourselves that. we are not better than them

3 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
mcquin:

I am sorry for a being a fool!
But you misunderstood me in your wisdom!

I am not saying others should kills us!
I am saying that if we can come together to stand against South Africa, why cant we come together to stand against internal aggressors?

If we down play the internal aggressors because the are from "catchment" area, then it is all hypocrisy to attach the South Africans!

I am not washing our dirty linen in the public!
The issue if Boko Haram and the stand of Northern leaders are in the public domain!

2 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
stanech:

When did we ever talk about the killings going on in the north. as we are typing the fulani men are probably attacking a. village in Benue or taraba. and nobody talks about it tomorrow. in fact it has become a normal occurrence that we noe ignore it.

the op is right bro. while we condemn sa we should not 4get to remind ourselves that. we are not better than them

Thank you bro for understanding me!
They hate the truth!
but time will tell
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:
With Everything In Me, I totally condemn the slaughtering of the innocent going on in South Africa.

However I wish to state clearly that Nigeria should first remove the peg in her eye before seeking to remove the log the eyes of South Africa!

More Nigerians have been killed by Nigerians in hate than all the people killed in SA so far!

If we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in Nigerian, is strange that we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in south Africa?

Those calling for revenge are hypocrites!
Did they call for revenge when a particular section of Nigerians are targeted by another section?

The Fulani madness comes to the mind!
Shame on Nigeria.

OP, your left yansh
your right yansh!
Your two balls!
Your wimpy d!
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
FcvkSA:

OP, your left yansh
your right yansh!
Your two balls!
Your wimpy d!

Bros, bros, bros, wake up!
Wake up ooo.

haba you drink too much nowadays.

na wa oooo
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, bros, bros, wake up!
Wake up ooo.

haba you drink too much nowadays.

na wa oooo

Fvck you noblezone...you aint noble...you aint loyal. Fvck you.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
A master denialist exuding hypocritical tendencies that many of you are. You are also blaming SAcans and Ghanianians for the potpourri ills in your country. Shameful! You should thank & respect a person like Noblezone who still has more than a fibre of truth, fairness and justice. Go hang your self on a tomato tree with a tissue paper.

Litmus:
So many of the businesses of Nigerian origin in the places affected by this barbarism in South Africa are probably "IGBO" and so many of the Nigerian people in danger there are probably "IGBO" . On Niraland and other social media outlets Nigerians of all persuasions are outraged by what these Nigerians in South Africa may be suffering and yet some people claiming to be IGBO are flooding Niraland condemning Nigerians for being outraged at what these Nigerians of probably IGBO origen are facing in South Africa. Moreover stupidly sighting instances of some Oba in Lagos and trying to draw diabolically inane parallels. The point is, i doubt the people doing this are Igbo. It's likely they are South Africans and Ghana people who simply will not leave Nigerian people alone. And if these people flooding Niraland with these lines of reasoning have not even the honesty and courage to reveal their true Nationality, and aim to promote or exasperate ethnic division among us by these attempts, how can they even begin to compare their warped morality to those of Nigerians that stand up for people, hurt no foreigners and too often are the victims of the evils of Africa.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Which this says a lot about you! I knew that the truth hurts but not in the many that it has. Since now you seem tired of killing your own countrymen, you think by instigating violence against SA citizens and her investments in Nigeria will solve your psychological problems.

FcvkSA:

[s]Fvck you noblezone...you aint noble...you aint loyal. Fvck you.
[/s]
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by EdCure: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're a poor student of history! So all those tens of thousands hacked to death (mainly in the north) over the years are what.......nama?
South Africa -even if they continue for the next 50 years at the rate they're going- are still learners when compared to Nigeria!
In other words, the xenophobic attacks must continue, rights?

You unwitty ibos are the causes of your greatest woes.

2 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by lorRhyMeZ: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

You are very wrong about my hatred against the North because there is nothing like that!
Today realities shows the Fulani on rampage across Nigeria!
I dont care whose ox is gored!

If Nigeria cannot stop the ethnic/religious biased killings of Nigerians by Nigerians, they should simply give South Africa a break!

I wont be surprised if you accuse of defending South Africa!

Finally, I hereby repeat that I do not hate any tribe or religion!
What I hate is when your tribe kill my tribe and then you expect me to keep quiet.

What I hate is when a particular religion is condoning hate killings in the name of God and then turn around to condemn me if I complain!

Whom I hate is the slave trader called Luggard who in his greed created Nigeria.
What I hate is the fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

If you want us to build Nigeria together, then handle you violent prone region!
When people are discussing here, I expect you to be come up with a way forward and not accuse me of hate for daring to tell the truth!

Let us give it three months, we shall hear another

"Fulani herds men attacks community"

In these past five years, you people would usually blame Jonathan, as if the killings have not been going on for years.

Today, we are rising up as "one" Nigeria to condemn South Africa, but when a community is attacked in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians, we will stand on different opinions!

Such hypocrisy is what I hate.
I am waiting for the day Nigerians will stand as one and match against ethnic/religious killings in Nigeria and not pay lip service to "one" Nigeria.

I wish you well bro, but please calm down and find a way to solve your problems!

U hate this,u hate that...all u do is hate hate hate n hate,then vent,after which u eat and go to bed...by the next day,u start d whole process again...which I believe will keep going on till ur dying day...work done...ZERO!

Now before u start complaining about ethno-religious crisis here in nigeria and the perceived injustice done against ur people by the north or fulanis,have u bothered to check ur own people first to know if everything is alryt? Before u complain about how badly people treat u,why not ask ursef if u r a good person...cos I don't think any body wud jus wake up one morning and start kicking u for d fun of it...

Yes Nigeria has its problems,as in countless number of them as is expected of a heterogenous society as ours,buh if people like u keep "hating" and complaining of other groups without first checking ur own group,then u shud jus shut d hell up...nigeria can neva b one in dat case...

Xenophobia is bad everywhere,pointing to a particular group in nigeria as the cause is just wrong in all forms...an IGBO adage says,"just as u r pointing an accusing finger at someone,remember that u r pointing 4 at ur self".

2 Likes

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
YOU ARE A RAY OF HOPE IN THE MIDST OF HEARTS AND MINDS FILLED WITH DARKNESS AND EVIL IN NIGERIA. YOU ARE THE KIND THAT MAY SAVE NIGERIA FROM SELF ANNIHILATION PERHAPS. IT'S POPCORN TIME - LET'S SEE INSULTS & CURSES FLY ALL OVER THE PLACE; FOR THIS IS TYPICAL OF ALL HYPOCRITES AND HATERS OF TRUTH IN THIS FORUM..
noblezone:
With Everything In Me, I totally condemn the slaughtering of the innocent going on in South Africa.

However I wish to state clearly that Nigeria should first remove the peg in her eye before seeking to remove the log the eyes of South Africa!

More Nigerians have been killed by Nigerians in hate than all the people killed in SA so far!

If we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in Nigerian, is strange that we cant guarantee the safety of Nigerians in south Africa?

Did they call for revenge when a particular section of Nigerians are targeted by another section?

Shame on Nigeria.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
Which this says a lot about you! I knew that the truth hurts but not in the many that it has. Since now you seem tired of killing your own countrymen, you think by instigating violence against SA citizens and her investments in Nigeria will solve your psychological problems.

[/s]

Who gave you work to hold brief for unrepentant, murderous things claiming to be human beings?
I'm not a killer neither do I support the primitve, barbaric, savage act that S'Africans are now synonymous with.
But you know what...
I'm not moved in the wheeniest bit with your wimpy defence/brief up there.

Fvck you MzansiBeat Mahfcker.
Fvck you South Africa.
Fvck all zulus caveman!

Fvck off Nairaland you zulu-tainted trick!
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by lorRhyMeZ: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
nationwide1:
So Nigerians hate the truth this much. Op made a strong point and people are dismissing it with wave of hand. Hate and racism in Nigeria are everywhere. No pretext here.

Op made a point and yet shot himself in the foot at d same time...or are we saying igbos are saints in all the problems nigeria has
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
SO TYPICAL OF THOSE WHO HAVE A MENTALITY OF SAVAGES! cheesy PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STOP EATING BUSH MEAT ALTOGETHER SINCE IT GETS YOU AFFLICTED HENCE THE INHUMANE BEHAVIORS. IF YOU CAN DIE WITH SO MUCH HATE, BLAME YOURSELF BUT THEN YOU'LL ALSO GO BURN IN HELL. FURTHERMORE, JUST ANSWER NOBLEZONE WITH AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT WHICH I DOUBT YOU HAVE. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

FcvkSA:

[s]Who gave you work to hold brief for unrepentant, murderous things claiming to be human beings?
I'm not a killer neither do I support the primitve, barbaric, savage act that S'Africans are now synonymous with.
But you know what...
I'm not moved in the wheeniest bit with your wimpy defence/brief up there.

Fvck you MzansiBeat Mahfcker.
Fvck you South Africa.
Fvck all zulus caveman!

Fvck off Nairaland you zulu-tainted t[/s]rick!
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by lorRhyMeZ: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
A master denialist exuding hypocritical tendencies that many of you are. You are also blaming SAcans and Ghanianians for the potpourri ills in your country. Shameful! You should thank & respect a person like Noblezone who still has more than a fibre of truth, fairness and justice. Go hang your self on a tomato tree with a tissue paper.

Look at this one...we dey find meat for soup,fish dey show face grin
Lemme ask u qstns,don't SAfricans have internal wranglings? Don't ANC supporters kill and maim opposition supporters? Are white south africans or rather the Boers still not the first class citizens of south africa while ur inferior selfs are second rated? Infact isn't the perceived racism of white police officers still an issue in south africa? A black man is ur president buh has things really favored black ordinary south africans?

My point is,every nation,so far its heterogenous is bound to have such issues..so coming on a nigerian site to insult nigerians is totally not acceptable...

In as much as I condemn xenophobia,I must also point out that xenophobia has its roots,its not something that just crops up suddenly..meaning the people at both ends are equally to blame...
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by nationwide1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

Op made a point and yet shot himself in the foot at d same time...or are we saying igbos are saints in all the problems nigeria has
Bro, your question is tricky and funny. But how can Igbo be saints for no man is perfect. I was only baffled by the way people on this forum claimed ignorance of the presence of ethic/ racial discrimination in Nigeria which op said it's with us not only with South Africans.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
NIGERIA has the worst xenophobic attacks in HISTORY.
AM with u on this...

The TRUTH is always BITTER..
HYPOCRITES everywhere ..

Very soon FULANIS will do it again..and someone will come here to Type Rubbish..
May IRELE ONDO disease punish that your hand.

OP, its "speck" not peg okk
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
[b]IN ESSENCE THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE! HE IS REALLY THE SMART ONE, BUT I WON'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT SOME OF YOU WHO ARE DENYING THE OBVIOUS. IT IS PLAIN STUPID TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE ROOF LEAKING BUT THEN GO FIX SOMEONE'S ELSE WINDOW.

SA HAS A GOVERNMENT AND CITIZENS WHEREBY ALL HAVE STOOD TOGETHER TO FIGHT VIOLENCE AGAINST FOREIGNERS NO MATTER THEIR LEGAL STATUS. THE FACT THAT SA HAS ITS BAD APPLES DOES NOT MAKE YOU A SAINT EITHER.

I CAN TELL YOU NOW THAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE MUCH WORSE. FOREIGNERS RESIDING IN SA INCLUDING NIGERIANS, ARE MUCH SAFER, BETTER PROTECTED, ENJOY BETTER FACILITIES THAN THEY DO BACK HOME. THEY HAVE MORE FREEDOM & OPPORTUNITIES IN SA THAN THEY WERE (ARE) IN NIGERIA AND ELSEWHRE IN THE CONTINENT. THIS IS A FACT NOT FICTION.

I LAUGH WHEN SOME OF YOU CALL FOR THEIR RETURN BACK HOME. grin. RETURN TO WHAT? SO YOU COULD ALSO KILL THEM LIKE FLIES THROUGH ETHNIC CONFLICTS? CHECK YOUR AFFAIRS FIRST, AND LEAVE SA TO SOUTH AFRICANS AND THEIR FRIENDS. I'M SHOCKED TO LEARN THAT OVER 2000 WOMEN HAVE BEEN HELD CAPTIVE BY BOKOHARAM! THEREFORE IT IS WISER THAT YOU SHOULD FOCUS MOST OF YOUR ATTENTION ON THAT
.[/b]

mcquin:

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
THE TRUTH IS PREVAILING AT LAST. THANK YOU! NOW I CAN HAVE MORE POPCORN grin

kayciano:
NIGERIA has the worst xenophobic attacks in HISTORY.
AM with u on this...

The TRUTH is always BITTER..
HYPOCRITES everywhere ..

Very soon FULANIS will do it again..and someone will come here to Type Rubbish..
May IRELE ONDO disease punish that your hand.

OP, its "speck" not peg okk
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by proudlyhandsome: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

Shame on Nigeria.

How many times have you condemn what the attacked section did to the attacking section?

My friend, as long as the attacked section thinks that there is no reason for them to apologise for their past action on the attacking section, pls let the killing continue.

It becomes hypocritical when the attacked section apologises to the attacking section with the persuasion of neutral people but only for neutral people to keep quiet when it comes to the attacking section to apologise to the attacked section.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
SO TYPICAL OF THOSE WHO HAVE A MENTALITY OF SAVAGES! cheesy PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STOP EATING BUSH MEAT ALTOGETHER SINCE IT GETS YOU AFFLICTED HENCE THE INHUMANE BEHAVIORS. IF YOU CAN DIE WITH SO MUCH HATE, BLAME YOURSELF BUT THEN YOU'LL ALSO GO BURN IN HELL. FURTHERMORE, JUST ANSWER NOBLEZONE WITH AN INTELLIGENT ARGUMENT WHICH I DOUBT YOU HAVE. grin grin grin grin grin cool cool

I'm unmoved.
Savage animal pretending to be human.
Are you enjoying the meat of your human prey...hobo!
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
ALTHOUGH YOU KEEP ON CONTRADICTING YOURSELF, BUT I AGREE WITH YOU ON YOUR LAST THREE SENTENCES WITH AN EXCEPTION "EQUAL BLAME ON BOTH SIDES". HOW CAN U COMPARE THE DEATH OF 4 PPL TO HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS? IT'S INCOMPREHINSIBLE.

LET'S HOPE THAT MANY OF YOUR OGAS WILL COME TO THEIR HUMAN SENSES LIKE YOU ARE YOU DOING. YOU SHOULD JUST WORRY-LESS ABOUT ME AS I SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES COMPARED TO WHAT IS STANDING BEFORE ALL OF YOU CURRENTLY
. cheesy

lorRhyMeZ:

Look at this one...we dey find meat for soup,fish dey show face grin
Lemme ask u qstns,don't SAfricans have internal wranglings? Don't ANC supporters kill and maim opposition supporters? Are white south africans or rather the Boers still not the first class citizens of south africa while ur inferior selfs are second rated? Infact isn't the perceived racism of white police officers still an issue in south africa? A black man is ur president buh has things really favored black ordinary south africans?

My point is,every nation,so far its heterogenous is bound to have such issues..so coming on a nigerian site to insult nigerians is totally not acceptable...

In as much as I condemn xenophobia,I must also point out that xenophobia has its roots,its not something that just crops up suddenly..meaning the people at both ends are equally to blame...
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by initiate: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Maybe you shd tell them its a no mans land and u helped build their country

noblezone:

Shame on Nigeria.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
No we do not eat human flesh in SA and such tendencies don't exist compared to what is widely reported in your country. We read that those who get initiated into cults drink human blood and eat flesh. Is it not? It also happens during ethnic violence among your tribes who are in confrontation where some of the militias or vigilante members will turn into cannibalism, believing that by so doing they will become invincible. How gross and barbaric can this be. Shocking! shocked shocked

FcvkSA:

I'm unmoved.
Savage animal pretending to be human.
Are you enjoying the meat of your human prey...hobo!

1 Like

Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
No we do not eat human flesh in SA and such tendencies don't exist compared to what is widely reported in your country. We read that those who get initiated into cults drink human blood and eat flesh. Is it not? It also happens during ethnic violence among your tribes who are in confrontation where some of the militias or vigilante members will turn into cannibalism, believing that by so doing they will become invincible. How gross and barbaric can this be. Shocking! shocked shocked

MzombieBeast!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!

Fcvk you!
Go away.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by MzansiBeat: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
[color=#990000[b]]A PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD. A RAW NERVE HAS BEEN TOUCHED I SEE. YOU SEEM TO HAVE TERRORIST'S TENDENCIES I.E ALQUAEDA, ISIL ETC. THEY CAN'T REASON BUT INSTEAD RESORT TO BRUTALITY. YOU SHOULD GO STAY IN THE ZOO WITH THEM.[/b][/color]

FcvkSA:

[s]MzombieBeast!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!
You are unwanted!

Fcvk you!
Go away.[/s]
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
[color=#990000[b]]A PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD. A RAW NERVE HAS BEEN TOUCHED I SEE. YOU SEEM TO HAVE TERRORIST'S TENDENCIES I.E ALQUAEDA, ISIL ETC. THEY CAN'T REASON BUT INSTEAD RESORT TO BRUTALITY. YOU SHOULD GO STAY IN THE ZOO WITH THEM.[/b][/color]

Lol
You bore and tire me, easily.
Skip along!

I cannot, I do not even have the strenght to hate, even if just being a troll...However, S'Africans are ugly, hateful, vile things and you're no different.

Feed your phobia!
Y'all getting served soon.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
South Africa is not worth the benefit of this moniker.
An irrelevant country forming superpower.
This 24 hours trolling against SAfrica is joyless.

Fvck you MzansiBeast!
Bye bye.
Re: Give South Africans Break: Nigeria Is Worse! by arewafederation: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
noblezone:

You are very wrong about my hatred against the North because there is nothing like that!
Today realities shows the Fulani on rampage across Nigeria!
I dont care whose ox is gored!

If Nigeria cannot stop the ethnic/religious biased killings of Nigerians by Nigerians, they should simply give South Africa a break!

I wont be surprised if you accuse of defending South Africa!

Finally, I hereby repeat that I do not hate any tribe or religion!
What I hate is when your tribe kill my tribe and then you expect me to keep quiet.

What I hate is when a particular religion is condoning hate killings in the name of God and then turn around to condemn me if I complain!

Whom I hate is the slave trader called Luggard who in his greed created Nigeria.
What I hate is the fraudulent entity called Nigeria.

If you want us to build Nigeria together, then handle you violent prone region!
When people are discussing here, I expect you to be come up with a way forward and not accuse me of hate for daring to tell the truth!

Let us give it three months, we shall hear another

"Fulani herds men attacks community"

In these past five years, you people would usually blame Jonathan, as if the killings have not been going on for years.

Today, we are rising up as "one" Nigeria to condemn South Africa, but when a community is attacked in Nigeria by fellow Nigerians, we will stand on different opinions!

Such hypocrisy is what I hate.
I am waiting for the day Nigerians will stand as one and match against ethnic/religious killings in Nigeria and not pay lip service to "one" Nigeria.

I wish you well bro, but please calm down and find a way to solve your problems!

Sorry bro, but you are a renowned tribalist who hates other tribes in Nigeria. Many of your previous post support that.
You sound so bitter that you fail to ask yourself why Ibos are despised by other tribes. Only by doing that will you be able to save yourself from the trench of paranoia you are presently trapped in.
You definitely are one of the many ibos who have never stepped outside the boundary of your enclave for you to appreciate and respect other tribes.

The hate in you has made you blind to the efforts many well meaning Nigerians are making to reduce the sectarian crisis in the country.

You always make it seem it is only ibos that suffer from sectarian crisis. You fail to realise that this same herdsmen attack Gwaris, tiv, hausas etc.
You hypocritic ways also make you to turn a blind eye to how the savages in ibo land maim, kill oneanother. How many times have you condemned such attacks? You are indeed a bitter hypocrite.

If not for the refined ibo friends and my darling Amaka, I would have advised all ibos to be kept away from normal human beings because of people like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Heavy Protest Today Shut Down Southeast And South South (pics) / APC Chairman, Buni Denies Attacking Supreme Court Justices / Death Of Makoko Chief (Timothy Agbe): Fashola To Blame - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.