Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria (6784 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 9 is spot on. Every woman should work on becoming one. Men no longer want liabilities as a wife. Those women who think they can just seat at home and nurse babies without contributing any income to the home had better have a rethink. Having babies doesn't stop a woman from working and pursuing her career.

Get your ass up, build a career for yourself so no man can push you around. How do you expect a man to respect you when you can't even afford something as common as your own sanitary pads or maggi cubes. Lazy women irks me mehn.
This is actually hypocrisy of men. You might be an exception though.

You claim to be head and want a submissive wife.
Why not take up your responsibilities of being a breadwinner.

The weaker sex suppose to be doing menial jobs. undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
WAGAZ:
mitheww
lol.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mods this thread is Fp worthy na! cheesy

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by kinglekan: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 9 is spot on. Every woman should work on becoming one. Men no longer want liabilities as a wife. Those women who think they can just seat at home and nurse babies without contributing any income to the home had better have a rethink. Having babies doesn't stop a woman from working and pursuing her career.

Get your ass up, build a career for yourself so no man can push you around. How do you expect a man to respect you when you can't even afford something as common as your own sanitary pads or maggi cubes. Lazy women irks me mehn.

Very true bro!!

It simply goes with the saying "Be a Woman a Man Needs and not a Woman that Needs a Man"

This is one of the reasons a lot of relationships are built on SEX,
cos the guy doesn't see any "value added service"
she brings into his life.

Therefore he feels the only way he can "benefit" from the relationship, especially with all the commitments he makes is to take her to bed.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by LewisO: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

I like it like that. undecided
Tell me u can't do it. undecided

Must u always bend your neck like a basic school child? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

We don't claim to be the head. We are the head and nothing can ever change that. grin

Vickybee:
Are you now agreeing that you are the weaker sex?

I thought in feminism male and female are of both equal strength?
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
LewisO:

Tell me u can't do it. undecided

Must u always bend your neck like a basic school child? undecided

Okay, sorry for the smiley I used.
I'd rather have the topic the way it is. Having the words all bolded makes it seem like I am shouting for it to be seen.

I hope you understand the point I am driving at?
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by WAGAZ: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mods this thread is Fp worthy na! cheesy

Cc: Lalasticlala
Ishilove.
see woman wrapper hehehehe if it was a guy moniker, you will not demand for fp la wa ooo heheheheh

Its not trending and you expect what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

She don vex. grin

So what if i'm a chauvinist and misogynist? Will you bite me? undecided

One has to be on one side of the divide. You chose yours and i've chosen mine. kiss

As for your boyfriend,,he hasn't seen anything yet.

Probably because you don't display your "e-feminism" to him. grin
You take pride in being a misogynist?

Chauvinistic? Still understandable.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
WAGAZ:
see woman wrapper hehehehe if it was a guy moniker, you will not demand for fp la wa ooo heheheheh

Its not trending and you expect what? undecided
The moment you learn that I don't give a flying fhuuck about your cheap attention seeking game the better for you.

Now fhuuck of my mentions and remain ignored forever.

Dolt! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by ronald4lif(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

Lol! Shots fired cheesy

I'm a leader not a head. Whichever engagement two people are involve in there should be a leader and I'll never allow a woman lead me. Mbanu oma mme kwa.

When it comes to the domestic front of the home I for one don't expect a woman to do all the chores. It should be split and I should be able to do some. A woman is not a maid but a wife.

Just yesterday a guy opened a thread complaining about his wife lackadaisical attitude towards the domestic chores. I was quick to tell him you don't expect her to cook and serve you meal while you cross your legs watching football. And when the baby cries even at the middle of the night you go check on him and change his diapers if needs be. He's your baby as well and not the wife and should also be aware that your responsibility doesn't just end by providing money.

What people should understand is that the world has evolve. Women are now getting financially empowered taking up top jobs. Men should also understand that domestic chores is not meant for a woman alone. If a woman can take up those roles traditionally meant for men by providing or footing some bills, then I don't see reason why a man shouldn't go to the kitchen and fix a meal even if it's for himself alone.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

You take pride in being a misogynist?

Chauvinistic? Still understandable.
You are the one who accused me of that and i'm simply playing in your line.

Cos I wonder how that post showed that I hated women

You women always think you are wise. grin

You will not allow a man state his opinion and when he does you label him with all sorts of names.
Misogynist,,chauvinist and the others. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by WAGAZ: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

The moment you learn that I don't give a flying fhuuck about your cheap attention seeking game the better for you.

Now fhuuck of my mentions and remain ignored forever.

Dolt! undecided
your attention means nothing to me and the entire world generally. You can gain cheap recognition here on forum not public hehehehehe truth is bitter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

1) But just a quick question; how do you relate this your feminist stance to your mum.

2) Let's say for instance, as an Igbo woman she is, she somehow ask or say things like please don't do a certain thing a certain way, "is that how you'll behave when you get married". How would you react to that?[/i]
1) Lol, I'm living my life provided it isn't hurting me.
I don't have anything to relate to her.
She lived her youthful life in 20th century and i'm 21st century lady. tongue

2) I'm a feminist and that doesn't mean I am gonna be rude to my boyfriend or future husband. It doesn't mean i'm going to control him. It's all about equality not placing women above men.
The point is that he can't boss me around.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
WAGAZ:
your attention means nothing to me and the entire world generally. You can gain cheap recognition here on forum not public hehehehehe truth is bitter.
Good!

Now fhuuck off real fast and steer clear off my mentions.

Deranged goat. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

1) We don't claim to be the head. We are the head and nothing can ever change that. grin

2) Are you now agreeing that you are the weaker sex?

I thought in feminism male and female are of both equal strength?
1) You wish

2) I was reiterating the point of anti-feminists while dissecting his post.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by ronald4lif(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

1) Lol, I'm living my life provided it isn't hurting me.
I don't have anything to relate to her.
She lived her youthful life in 20th century and i'm 21st century lady. tongue

2) I'm a feminist and that doesn't mean I am gonna be rude to my boyfriend or future husband. It doesn't mean i'm going to control him. It's all about equality not placing women above men.
The point is that he can't boss me around.

I know all these already but would have appreciate if you had narrated how you would react to such a question. You won't tell her what you put up here, would you? I can just imagine the reaction on her face if you tell her this lol. Next will be up to a prayer house for deliverance hehe.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Vickybee:

1) You wish
its not a wish. It has been in existence and will forever be in existence till the world ends. Not even you or feminism can change it. grin

My life ends the day women will start being the head in every family all over the world. grin

vickybee:
2) I was reiterating the point of anti-feminists while dissecting his post.
i'll sit back and watch while you women strive to equal the strength of men. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I know all these already but would have appreciate if you had narrated how you would react to such a question. You won't tell her what you put up here, would you? I can just imagine the reaction on her face if you tell her this lol. Next will be up to a prayer house for deliverance hehe.
Lol, I won't tell her.

My dad understands better.
I, being his last daughter, he can kill any man because of me. cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by marieolae(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
And men like you think the same smiley...
So I guess it's a two way thing...
naijaboiy:

You women always think you are wise. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by ronald4lif(m): 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Very true bro!!

It simply goes with the saying "Be a Woman a Man Needs and not a Woman that Needs a Man"

This is one of the reasons a lot of relationships are built on SEX,
cos the guy doesn't see any "value added service"
she brings into his life.

Therefore he feels the only way he can "benefit" from the relationship, especially with all the commitments he makes is to take her to bed.

That's it. I'm totally against the housewife ideology or the complete dependence of a woman to a man. Every woman should have a source of income no matter how little. They shouldn't just sit their asses at home and expect men to provide everything at home. It only makes most men laud their ego on them.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

its not a wish. It has been in existence and will forever be in existence till the world ends. Not even you or feminism can change it. grin

My life ends the day women will start being the head in every family all over the world. grin
[/color][/b][/font][/i]
Feminists are not even fighting to be head.

It's just that no man can boss them.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by pbs4real(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
FLAWLES:
-_-
madam kimdly tel us ur category. .tnx
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I feel ur pain sister. The lord will provide grin

Sharrap dia.....

grin grin. luv ya little brother. Can I pinch yer cheeks? embarassed
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
chibwike:
Nice one missclassy

Thanks smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
LewisO:

Modified grin

Fast fingers..... cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Sharrap dia.....

grin grin. luv ya little brother. Can I pinch yer cheeks? embarassed
u see, dats hw they will be forming. Wen they reach 40 now, they wil start lookin for d witches in d village to blame.

Wats bad abt me sayn dat d lord will provide? Abi who do u want to provide? D devil? Hian!
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
u see, dats hw they will be forming. Wen they reach 40 now, they wil start lookin for d witches in d village to blame.

Wats bad abt me sayn dat d lord will provide? Abi who do u want to provide? D devil? Hian!

Uh...no no not a problem with that at all. The l-rd indeed shall provide----in due time.

I'm with ya. I was just yanking your chair. Plus, I've been dying to tell someone to sharrap, so...... sad

cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Uh...no no not a problem with that at all. The l-rd indeed shall provide----in due time.

I'm with ya. I was just yanking your chair. Plus, I've been dying to tell someone to sharrap, so...... sad

cheesy
xiadnat leme ooo. Abeg. Am not ur baby.
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
xiadnat leme ooo. Abeg. Am not ur baby.

Sowwwy...... cry tongue

I will try to leave you alone.....can't promise anything tho.

smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Xiadnat:

Sowwwy...... cry tongue

I will try to leave you alone.....can't promise anything tho.

smiley
seriously.. Abeg. I'd do anythn for u to leav me alone
Re: 10 Categories Of Single Ladies In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
seriously.. Abeg. I'd do anythn for u to leav me alone

You are like serious OK. Can I still post or mention you about your topics tho?

Or do you want me to completely fvck off cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Feminists Will Forever Remain A Joke In Nigeria / Viral Photos Of Unclad Pregnant Women / Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.