Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Is This Possible? (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Possible? (pic) (3944 Views)

I'm So Embittered!!! Is This Possible??? / Is This Possible? (photo) / How Is This Possible?::pictures!!:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
20bc:
Am crazy about the two and they know very well.... Which one do you think I like & gain something from..
the one that makes you smile.
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by 20bc(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
the one that makes you smile.
G.O.O.D but i can't live without the other.....
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by tablu: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Big lie! Women come and go but you can have only one queen in a life time. Who knows he may be patronizin this two for one reason or the other....
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Alexcollins(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
best answer.
YOUR DP shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by MRBrownJ: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
@OP
as i have always said:"if you could put yourself on the line and fall in love with a second woman, then you were not in love with the first one, at the first place!"

IMHO, you CANNOT love two people at the same time...... now the issue here is that many people mistake care/likes for love.
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Advise? O! U said u need advise ok. Wait after may 29 incase u're in a hurry u can commit suicide
flexingPAPA:
am currently in this situation. one is a master cook, the other is smooth and perfect in bed.. I might need ur advise.......
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by tupem: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
First to commentus

very possible. As a minister of women affairs, i have date 5 girls the same time, nkechi, chiamaka, titilayo, aminat and funmilayo, they cook different soups for me, and they are very good in bed too... But since i took over my minister job, i do date 20 girls everyday sef, it isn't easy...
I was trying to place your person.....then I sighted your name!..MuguliciousMUGU! *sigh*
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Don't think that possible. You might just like one of them and mistaken it for love.
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by flexingPAPA: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
atarapa:
Advise? O! U said u need advise ok. Wait after may 29 incase u're in a hurry u can commit suicide
how old are u?
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by jomoh: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2015
mostHandsome01:
Ever wonder y the heart shape signifies love,, when we fall inlove, we give that person our heart in exchange for theirs, so how on earth can U give 2 ladies ur heart when u hav got just 1 heart!
Ko possible!!!!

You've forgotten the heart has 2 chambers.
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 20, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
as i have always said:"if you could put yourself on the line and fall in love with a second woman, then you were not in love with the first one, at the first place!"

IMHO, you CANNOT love two people at the same time...... now the issue here is that many people mistake care/likes for love.
hmmmm
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 20, 2015
~ Yes its actually possible, but he'd love one more than the other.
Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Itz impossible to be "inLove" with two people at the same time.

But itz possible to "Love" 2 or more people at the same time

-my 2wraps- cool

~ @bolded ...She is not talking of agape love here...

Its actually possible to be in love with two girls...even three.
Its just that you'd love one more than the others.

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible? (pic) by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2015
killercute16:
Impossible.....cuz if you were in love with the 1st girl,you wouldn't have gone for the second.

~ How do you explain Polygamous marriage?

You can fall in love with someone now and still fall in love with another tomorrow. It doesn't mean you don't love the former again. The heart is as flexible as a rubber band. Its only because of this Christianity one man one wife ish. If not, many people would have married more than one wife- meaning its possible to love more than one woman..

Imagine I really loved a girl back in my nursery school/ high school days and we lost contact but saw years later and I'm currently dating someone else, whom I also love very much.
The love I have for my childhood girl would definitely return...now its your choice to not cheat on current girl and suppress your feelings or express your feelings and cheat on your current girl. Point is you're in love with two different women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / I Think I Have A Problem With Women! / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.