Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect (62812 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by dre11(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hehehehe

Biography of the elected governor
Lalasticlala you dey try ooo oooo

All came from nothing to become something....
Lesson learnt:
Don't despite your little beginning
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ambode: Lagos is blessed with a gym lover

At 52, many said the Lagos State governor-elect, Akinwunmi Ambode looks much younger than his age. Yet, not a few had bothered to unearth the secret behind Ambode’s boyish look.

Sunday Trust had got the gist on Ambode as a chronic gym addict. A close friend of the governor-elect, who preferred anonymity, said if there was anything Ambode didn’t joke with at any given opportunity, it was an opportunity to engage in a walk-out.

“He has an addiction when it comes to gym. He has been so for many years. And that’s why he looks athletic. Every morning, he does find a way to gym. And during weekends, he dedicates more time to it,” the source said.

Just as Ambode is a known gym addict, he is also seen as a smart administrator and a welfarist.
“Anytime any of his staff is cash-strapped, he doesn’t think twice before putting his hand into his pocket and bringing out money. He is kind-hearted. I also remember that anything that has to do with workers’ welfare at official level, he doesn’t joke with it. He often takes it up personally and acts on it swiftly,” Bosun Jinadu, a former Public Relations Officer at the Lagos State of Ministry of Finance said.

Jinadu, who is currently working at the Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy, said he was with Ambode for six months before he was transferred. At the time, Dr Ismail Adewusi was the state Commissioner for Finance while Ambode was the permanent secretary/accountant general in the ministry.

“Not many of us can also forget that he is a thorough-bred professional. He deals with every ministry assignments with a smart and business man-like approach. For instance, he won’t allow you to make any presentation to him except you have it on projector. And if it is what will be presented on behalf of the ministry, he will sit with you and ensure you both draft it together.

“I also remember that he runs the State Treasury Office in a way that makes it enviable for all. It will interest you to know that people will like to come from different ministries and use toilets in the Treasury Office at the time because they are aware everything is working fine there, including the toilets,” Jinadu said.

Big/fat gym addict
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by imbless: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's life for u
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ambode: Lagos is blessed with a gym lover

At 52, many said the Lagos State governor-elect, Akinwunmi Ambode looks much younger than his age. Yet, not a few had bothered to unearth the secret behind Ambode’s boyish look.

Sunday Trust had got the gist on Ambode as a chronic gym addict. A close friend of the governor-elect, who preferred anonymity, said if there was anything Ambode didn’t joke with at any given opportunity, it was an opportunity to engage in a walk-out.

“He has an addiction when it comes to gym. He has been so for many years. And that’s why he looks athletic. Every morning, he does find a way to gym. And during weekends, he dedicates more time to it,” the source said.

Just as Ambode is a known gym addict, he is also seen as a smart administrator and a welfarist.
“Anytime any of his staff is cash-strapped, he doesn’t think twice before putting his hand into his pocket and bringing out money. He is kind-hearted. I also remember that anything that has to do with workers’ welfare at official level, he doesn’t joke with it. He often takes it up personally and acts on it swiftly,” Bosun Jinadu, a former Public Relations Officer at the Lagos State of Ministry of Finance said.

Jinadu, who is currently working at the Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy, said he was with Ambode for six months before he was transferred. At the time, Dr Ismail Adewusi was the state Commissioner for Finance while Ambode was the permanent secretary/accountant general in the ministry.

“Not many of us can also forget that he is a thorough-bred professional. He deals with every ministry assignments with a smart and business man-like approach. For instance, he won’t allow you to make any presentation to him except you have it on projector. And if it is what will be presented on behalf of the ministry, he will sit with you and ensure you both draft it together.

“I also remember that he runs the State Treasury Office in a way that makes it enviable for all. It will interest you to know that people will like to come from different ministries and use toilets in the Treasury Office at the time because they are aware everything is working fine there, including the toilets,” Jinadu said.

We Geminis are ever young. Im 40 but i look 30. Thats just our nature and we also have a way of standing out in our endeveaurs.

We are goodlooking,charming,eloquent,charismatic and highly intellectual.

TeamGemini

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by ksmartdope(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
thread longer than the screen of my gsm.
will come back n comment when it becomes short
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
motiond166:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time,

You are thanking God for being a hacker?

Haba.

In a friendly way....what you are doing does not usually end well.

@OP....Interesting stories. Hope they struggle for good leadership too. We need serious state governors.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by ojigbijigbi: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
And the list goes on: cattle rearers, the folks without shoes, akara sellers and so on... All na format
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Brugo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
omenka:
Well, someone once rose from a background of shoelessness to become the president of the most populous black nation in the world.

No surprises here.

Hehehe. We Nigerians love sensational stories.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Ilekeh(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is he qualified for the job? Chaiii
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by tunnary(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
ki02020:
Never be ashame of your legitimate hustle
Wow thnks

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by bxcode(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
LewisO:
CHANGE is very good, moving to higher level.

CHANGE of life.

To all APC haters u need CHANGE to move to better places.
Bros, hope all is wellundecidedgrin
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by ifyan(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why is that anybody that made in life, will like to tell a sad beginning.

Is it for pity or freedom to misbehave for those years of struggle.

Instead for them to write their names in the stars.

Kai! Celeb. Seu......I hope say u de see am.......

You know. ... .
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by RapLawd(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20421-rise-to-power-unusual-stories-of-unknown-governors-elect
they're welcome as far as they can show us their certificate unlike that Fulani herdsman who can't account for his so called London abi na Toronto certificate sef?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by tunnary(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just hope they wont emulate their predecessors. Billions @ 1st sight isnt easy to control
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by ziccoit: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is that why when the get their they forget they once suffered and start embezzling public fund? I could recollect I had no shoe mantra back then in 2011 and now 2015 billions of dollar missing without a trace under the watch of shoeless president. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by LewisO: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
bxcode:

Bros, hope all is wellundecidedgrin
Very well bro! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by blaze2cool(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys My name is JOHNNY BLAZE a.k.a baddest,
I am an upcoming artist still working very hard trying to make gud songs,
below are couple of my song please download and share ur comments meanwhile
i will be very happy for a good record deal/sponsorship if you can help
if you like my SONGS kindly call this number 08069585397.

Songs

AFEFE by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/467b836a

IDI SAMBA by Johnnyblaze ft Frankie Free
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d22461cf

EKAITE YANSH by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/527e3fc5

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toks2008:

We Geminis are ever young. Im 40 but i look 30. Thats just our nature and we also have a way of standing out in our endeveaurs.

We are goodlooking,charming,eloquent,charismatic and highly intellectual.

TeamGemini
If you are 40 and you still believe in Astrology, then I am shamed of you my friend.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by nerodenero: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Surulere
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by deniceguy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm I the only person who didn't read the whole thing?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Justicealh3(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
GOD BLISS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. GOD BLISS POVERT PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by milky3(f): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
His own share of SURULERE story
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by seedorfg(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
na Godwin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by octopusfreaky(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
POOR -PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY....IN LIFE EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN SPACE,,,,FIND YOURS AND MARKET IT WELL ,,,,,,U GUYS WILL MEET ME AT THE TOP SOON...
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Okeikpu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
What a country!
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by slys(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
The story is too loooong....... shuuuuu
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by metorichmond(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pix of him selling akara, bus conducting n hawking if not I continue Sippn ma JD
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sooner or later we will begin to hear from Agbero, tout to Lagos state Governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Broadcasting Commission Finally Bans Radio Biafra / Chinyelu Chizoba Ndubuisi, Buhari's Pilot Shares New Photos / Major U.I Urang Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.