Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. (57003 Views)

5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Where is your proof? On this site according to the manbitches, you have to have proof for anything you say!
What proof do you have to prove God's existence? You don't need proof for everything my dear

Just check the facet of the earth and see for yourself.

Lemme digress from the topic. The word "MAN" symbolizes wisdom, knowledge and leadership . If we argue this from now till 2moro, it will never change the fact that men are better than women in almost everything in life.. (Ooooh yeah, I don't want you to believe this assertion)

However, despite the fact that Jesus christ tried to stop the discrimination against ladies by throwing the old testament doctrine/practices in the bin, it still doesn't put an end to the discrimination till today. Do you know that people still consider women unworthy mounting the pulpit to preach because of the belief that they are weak in mentality, strength, wisdom and so on

My dear, it started all started at the early stage of the creation, so let's stop the argument
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ireneony(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kolade354:
you are different? You are just controversial ............Or are you not the one that open a thread that Baba Buhari cant be your president when he as been elected in.........your little knolwdge in politics shows the OP is right.
guy go sleepundecided
yet i got close to 90likes on that thread
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kolade354:
Imagine Mercy Aigbe 12 year old daughter on FP.....................Today is sunday i would have insult the fvking mod that move that trash to Fp.
Na sunday bros, just forgive and forget grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Why?
The world is watching.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Ah but while Lee is busy studying and making fake phones. Chima is working hard, shipping out Lee's fake phones to all parts of the world and making cool cash, at the same time Lee spends all his time begging his dad Zhou for money to do some research, while Chima is busy banging sense out of Liu, Lee's sister, in return Chima uses Liu's money to expand his business, soon Chima returns home and buys you 10 brand new SUV'S, marries The beautiful virgin Adaeze, while Lee is still in his white collar job, manufacturing fake spare parts for a greedy boss!! Between the two, who is smarter? grin grin grin

I don't contest Nigerian men can't do business oo However, you just added to my point it took Lee to created the phones for you to sell abi!

How can Nigerian men have business without the goods and services nko? It doesn't take smartness to sell phones to clueless snotty kids but, it takes brain to develop the products!

With all of these so-called smart Nigerian males...why haven't one found cure to AIDS or dominating the Nobel Peace sect?

The average customers couldn't tell you they understand LAN and DE system but they know the phone is hot because you said so! grin

Lee is smarter and Lee may not want to be a business man. It is not by force jor!

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

gringringrin
Am really concerned,post by people am following is so dry,only marieolae posting

I missed his aggressiveness cry
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
RickRichards:

The world is watching.

undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Papertrail11:
even in relationships or dates you cant even hold a decent convo with girls nowadays they seem to much of a bore even wen they girls that is brings up topics we even make more meaningful contributions in it than them.......

A lot of you guys might notice this also Im sure you have girls on your bbm w.app you try to have a decent convo with but watt dey fumble replying wif k kkk ok brb and all dose shit no wonder we have sort of a decline wif guys toastn girls nowadays nobody has d time nonsense...again

For married couples this is imminent too most esp d females dey're brain dosent make dem think of waiz to spice a relationship up ....not everything is about moneyyyy you know

I have to agree with you on the bolded. A lot of Nigerian girls, especially those below 30 can hardly sustain an intelligent convo. It's only when you bring up trifling matters that you see them chat up with keen interest. How many Nigerian men are interested in channels like telemundo, or the Kim K lady etc compared to their women.

Most of our female youths are very boring to chat with. And the k, kk, I, etc are my worst turn off. I can chat up with such a person, no way.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Kolade354(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
ireneony:
guy go sleepundecided
yet i got close to 90likes on that thread
And is that 'likes' going to make you Bank account fat or Improve your little Knowlege in Politics, Instead of you to sit down and analysis what went wrong with Jonathan Re-election Bid. You were busy ranting on that day............Once again Missclassy is right.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Kolade354(m): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mrschima is right............One thing is to Be Educated and another Thing is to be Smart.............

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't contest Nigerian men can't do business oo However, you just added to my point it took Lee to created the phones for you to sell abi!

How can Nigerian men have business without the goods and services nko? It doesn't take smartness to sell phones to clueless snotty kids but, it takes brain to develop the products!

With all of these so-called smart Nigerian males...why haven't one found cure to AIDS or dominating the Nobel Peace sect?

The average customers couldn't tell you they understand LAN and DE system but they know the phone is hot because you said so! grin

Lee is smarter and Lee may not want to be a business man. It is not by force jor!
Lee knows he is not smarter, when put to test together Lee fails because he relies on conventional reasoning, Chima excels because he is not afraid to think outside the box, little wonder the Chinese guy in my class had a 2.6 CGPA while my counterparts in Chinese Universities are repping me well. Abeg leave this gist, Naija guys rule and you know it, now give Papa Chima some action, for being smarter than the Chinese who allowed Opium to ruin them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
What proof do you have to prove God's existence, you don't need proof for everything my dear

Lemme digress from the topic. The word "MAN" symbolizes wisdom, knowledge and leadership . If we argue this from now till 2moro, it will never change the fact that men are better than women in almost everything in life.. (Ooooh yeah, I don't want you to believe this assertion)

However, despite the fact that Jesus christ tried to stop the discrimination against ladies by throwing the old testament in the doctrine, it still doesn't put an end to the discrimination till today. Do you know that people still consider women unworthy mounting the pulpit to preach because of the belief that they are weak in mentality, strength, wisdom and so on

My dear, it started all started at the early stage of the creation, so let's stop the argument

Oh, you want to bring religion in this? If I can recall correctly Adam was created first and given power to rule over the dominion but, he was influenced by Eve to disobey God and lost his authority to rule! grin

Not so smart if you ask me! grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Kolade354(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
The OP is right I remember when I was still Living with my Brother wife, Early in the morning around 8A.m when my bro would av leave for his office by brother wife will be watching Africamagic Yoruba and I will be like cant we even watch CNN or Channelstv to know what is going on around the world................Men are more Knowledgable and wiser more than women since the birth of Jesus and it will be so till the second coming of jesus.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Arsenalholic(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
It's a shame.

Lol @ the last part of your comment
KingTom:
It is as if they are intimidated by intelligent topics, but I don't blame them, the other day a lad was crying about his topic on wonderful earth facts was ignored, while "Tonto Dike goes braless" was quickly moved to front page. The brain decline and rot is a serious problem that needs to be looked into. Meanwhile "Mercy Aigbe's 12 year old daughter looking sexy" is our current headliner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:

Lee knows he is not smarter, when put to test together Lee fails because he relies on conventional reasoning, Chima excels because he is not afraid to think outside the box, little wonder the Chinese guy in my class had a 2.6 CGPA while my counterparts in Chinese Universities are repping me well. Abeg leave this gist, Naija guys rule and you know it, now give Papa Chima some action, for being smarter than the Chinese who allowed Opium to ruin them grin grin grin

Yes...there are Chinese guys with low test scores and so are the Nigerian guys. grin

Many brands are created by Asians and many Africans are spending money on cheap products. So you are right, Nigerian guys are scamming their own people in the name of wealth! lipsrsealed

Oga Chima is out buying my Brazilian weave. grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nicely put. A lot of women keep suggesting that men keeps objectifying them as a sexual tool. But the truth is, women have sexually objectified themselves more than what men may have contributed in that regard. Most of them are only interested in any thing that will make them appear more appealing to men than anything else. And this is a largely contributing factor to why they are only interested in any topic that is about sexiness, fashion and what not.

Exactly!!!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kolade354:
Mrschima is right............One thing is to Be Educated and another Thing is to be Smart.............

Please tell me you are a man! You have condo abi?
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes...there are Chinese guys with low test scores and so are the Nigerian guys. grin

Many brands are created by Asians and many Africans are spending money on cheap products. So you are right, Nigerian guys are scamming their own people in the name of wealth! lipsrsealed

Oga Chima is out buying my Brazilian weave. grin
Yes, I just hope you women won't join your chinese counterparts in making love on the roof, and eventually falling to their deaths, or even chopping off their man's penis lipsrsealed
When Oga boss comes back, you know what to do grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by KingTom(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Arsenalholic:
It's a shame.

grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have to agree with you on the bolded. A lot of Nigerian girls, especially those below 30 can hardly sustain an intelligent convo. It's only when you bring up trifling matters that you see them chat up with keen interest. How many Nigerian men are interested in channels like telemundo, or the Kim K lady etc compared to their women.

Most of our female youths are very boring to chat with. And the k, kk, I, etc are my worst turn off. I can chat up with such a person, no way.

Haaaaaa! Park well jor!; I will agree some younger girls can be a bit dizzy. However, you do know many of them were taught to dumb down to get a man and appear aithead? It is true! Some men say they want intelligence but get I'm timid ates when they encounter such and many do not know how to accept differ of opinions from women!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kolade354:
The OP is right I remember when I was still Living with my Brother wife, Early in the morning around 8A.m when my bro would av leave for his office by brother wife will be watching Africamagic Yoruba and I will be like cant we even watch CNN or Channelstv to know what is going on around the world................Men are more Knowledgable and wiser more than women since the birth of Jesus and it will be so till the second coming of jesus.

Lol! I can count the number of girls I know or have ever met who can tune in to CNN, SKY, or BBC for just 30mins. These are educative channels not channel E or Africa Magic. How many of them purchase The Punch, Vanguard etc or even read the online versions. We all know why; there are no Kim K, Amber Rose or waist liner nonsense on these channels. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
What proof do you have to prove God's existence? You don't need proof for everything my dear

However, despite the fact that Jesus christ tried to stop the discrimination against ladies by throwing the old testament testament in the bin, it still doesn't put an end to the discrimination till today. Do you know that people still consider women unworthy mounting the pulpit to preach because of the belief that they are weak in mentality, strength, wisdom and so on

seconded!
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Arsenalholic:
It's a shame.

It may be a shame but Nigerian men are feeding into it and therefore hence the company success! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh, you want to bring religion in this? If I can recall correctly Adam was created first and given power to rule over the dominion but, he was influenced by Eve to disobey God and lost his authority to rule! grin

Not so smart if you ask me! grin
My dear, stop shying away from the truth even when it's staring at you

My dear, no matter what you say to back up your gender, it will never chage the fact that the numbers of intelligent, brilliant and wise men in the world outweigh that of the women. tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Haaaaaa! Park well jor!; I will agree some younger girls can be a bit dizzy. However, you do know many of them were taught to dumb down to get a man and appear aithead? It is true! Some men say they want intelligence but get I'm timid ates when they encounter such and many do not know how to accept differ of opinions from women!

Nwunye Chima ibia'go oso. angry
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I can count the number of girls I know or have ever met who can tune in to CNN, SKY, or BBC for just 30mins. These are educative channels not channel E or Africa Magic. How many of them purchase The Punch, Vanguard etc or even read the online versions. We all know why; there are no Kim K, Amber Rose or waist liner nonsense on these channels. cheesy

CNN is the most repetitive network in the history of networks! I prefer BBC though.

CNN talked about the Ferguson case 20 times in 20 ways. Imagine your lecturer explaining relativity theory 20 different times! You would fall from mango tree sha!

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by kinglekan: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

You provide me proof that Nigerian males are smarter than Nigerian girls simply because they don't regurgitate politics and sports!

You should know slavery ended 300 hundred and some years ago right? Just saying! Furthermore, Chinese men are farrrrrrr smarter than the above average Nigerian males. lipsrsealed

Miss Chima!!

All I see in your arguments and all your posts are just a total digression from the topic.

You haven't been able to give any substantial point to disprove that Nigerian Men are more intelligent than the Nigerian ladies.

The only thing you have been able to do thus far is to compare Men with different backgrounds, race, skin colour, culture, etc

Taking that digression with you, would it be valid for me to also say that Chinese women are more intelligent than Nigerian women?

At the emboldened, what's your criteria for making such assumption? Has there been a survey or a compiled scientific report to prove this?

Its just like saying "Jollof rice is the best food in the world and that's a fact". In doing so I haven't proven anything and I have only made a statement based on nothing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Thissonofman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:
This question has really been bothering me for quite some time. From my observation, it seems guys tend to me more versatile and knowledgeable in a lot of areas than ladies.

In public settings, you hardly find women making reasonable arguments, its just mindless chit-chats and gossip, unlike guys who argue important facets of life like philosophical concepts and politics.

I stayed in the girls hostel in school and I hardly ever witnessed a reasonable argument or discourse.
Even here on Nairaland, I have noticed the same thing. On the religion and politics section for instance, you rarely see ladies involving in intelligent discourse and arguments. Just few.

I stay in lagos and I listen to the radio a lot.
There are particular programs I enjoy listening to such as,
~ Chat station with Nelly
~Morning crossfire, both on Nigeria info 99.3.
A lot of intelligent and educative discussions on various topics are being held on these programs but you find out that 95% of the contributions are made by men.

Why is all this so?. Is it that ladies are scared to share their opinions or they just aren't as wise and knowledgeable as the guys?
before nkor, that's y God created men first.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by cao(f): 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by MrsChima(f): 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Please ma, you are deviating from the subject smiley

Shaddap! Let me fight these Naija area boys! grin

Come on boys....I am ready!!! grin
Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thissonofman:

before nkor, that's y God created men first.

This is baseless.
According to your bible, God created the jelly fish before the monkey, yet the monkey tends to be more cognitively equipped than the jelly fish.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
MrsChima:

Shaddap! Let me fight these Naija area boys! grin

Come on boys....I am ready!!! grin

Okay grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.