Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. (52146 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Dad Wishes Me Death, Please Help / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ddonoflife(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
ShakurM:
P
for pad
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by butterflyy(f): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
You will find him. D re-union will be so emotional. Oh, hope he is still alive
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ezedon(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
If he is rich, i will kindly volunteer to be the Dad
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Bonapart(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by chikasin4(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Bro U will C ur dad. Hv faith
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by benega: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Aww.
Hope he finds him. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Ddonoflife(m): 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
What is mullatto?
it is a rare form of meat possesed by a cow with three legs.lolz

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by biafransoul: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2015
I feel the guy's pains. So touching. The mama must be wicked to have hidden the letters from him till late
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by tucky200(m): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
femi4:
Shoro niyen
No worrry ur papa go soon miss
Omo jati jati
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
Bonapart:
benega:

You guys didn't have to comment.
Put yourself in his shoes, for some people-they need parents to direct their lives well enough to give it a meaning. For others, they give their lives a meaning by themselves.

Show some sympathy.
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Dahmum(f): 8:25am On Apr 29, 2015
May he be found, I pray. (we that still v our parents ALiVe sould please care more n respect them more)#mythought
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by samueld0(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
After how many years? Only her dad can recorgnise this 4to becouse by now he's allready a Old man
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by clemz88(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
yes . He just left my compound before I opened this topic tongue
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by babamadiba(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
So touching. Feel like crying..
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Wuuworld(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Lost but found,careless father.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by prospero15(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
undecided Dis looks lyk a picture taken in d 70's... grin anyway jst pray u find him..bt it's been a long time..
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by ShakurM(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Ddonoflife:
for pad
angry which type?
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Jarus:
Stale. Read this on Nairaland 7 years ago!

. . . . . .if you go to the facebook page, you will notice that he shared it again on the 18th of April 2015

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by nerodenero: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
He posted this picture November 27, 2008
Jarus:
Stale. Read this on Nairaland 7 years ago!
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
That man looks like my dad..Mamuda i'm ur broda cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2015
I think he just may have found his dad as someone who knew the family just sent him a facebook message on the 24th

"Sabo Yusuf Machudo @Rod, greetings of the season. I know your family roots from the 60s. My family lived with yours as neighbors since 1920s in a village called Kurra Falls in (Jos) present Plateau state. Your father Mr. Hamidu and his wive Mrs Mamuda your mom visited Furra Falls last in late 60s, may be you can remember when he was working in Jos then. Your mother taught me short hand and typing in the secondary school(Bukuru) in 1969 to 70. Your Nigerian family are in Barikin Ladi near Jos presently. I am sure you will like to connect with them."

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Mynd44: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
What/who is mulatto?

**modified**

Mulatto is a term used to refer to a person who is born from one black parent and one white parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed white and black ancestry in any proportion.

That's just the half of it

Mulatto arguably has the ugliest roots of the antiquated terms on this list. Historically used to describe the child of a black person and a white person, the term reportedly originates from the Spanish word “mulato,” which, in turn, originates from the word “mula,” or mule—the offspring of a horse and a donkey. Clearly, this term is offensive, as it compares the union of human beings to that of animals.Although the word is outdated and offensive, people still use it from time to time.
http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/a/racialnamestoavoid_2.htm

This thread's title is a source of concern

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
What/who is mulatto?

**modified**

Mulatto is a term used to refer to a person who is born from one black parent and one white parent, or more broadly, a person of mixed white and black ancestry in any proportion.

I'm greatly surprised you haven't heard of the term "mulatto".
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
mulatto is a derogatory word.you could say this man is looking for his dad or this Nigerian- American man is looking for his dad

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by appini: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
He can only find his father if the man is searching for him too.. think!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by driand(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2015
proxitaly:
god help him

Modified- This space will be used to celebrate with him when his dad is found

If like me you believe this young man will see his dad soon, why don't you hit like?
seems that "hit like" stuff doesn't work anymore
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by MizMyColi(f): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I'm greatly surprised you haven't heard of the term "mulatto".

I used to think it was a car or an animal

1 Like

Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2015
Dahmum:
May he be found, I pray. (we that still v our parents ALiVe sould please care more n respect them more)#mythought

Ermmm , the dad isn't lost
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by MizMyColi(f): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

That's just the half of it

http://racerelations.about.com/od/understandingrac1/a/racialnamestoavoid_2.htm

This thread's title is a source of concern

Hmmmm

Cc
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
Re: Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. by Mynd44: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2015
ehie:
mulatto is a derogatory word.you could say this man is looking for his dad or this Nigerian- American man is looking for his dad
Very offensive. I don't understand how that term got on the front page.

Nigerians need to stop throwing words they don't know the meaning of around

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.