Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? (3371 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Jman06(m): 5:20am On Apr 20, 2015
If that yokozuna catch you in bed, your name will become SORRY.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:51am On Apr 20, 2015
yes. yes.
shey i will stil divorce her
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by zendy: 7:25am On Apr 20, 2015
I like big ,curvy girls. But just because I like Big stout doesn't mean I want the "brewery".
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Mikwus(f): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

What's the monetary value of US green card

How many people e don help. angry

How many people greencard don help
How many people love don help

These your how may people these and that don help eeeeeee shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by ronald4lif(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Mikwus:

How many people greencard don help
How many people love don help

These your how may people these and that don help eeeeeee shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided

Haha! Hapum aka biko. Ona imaro na bu ocho okwu. cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Mikwus(f): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! Hapum aka biko. Ona imaro na bu ocho okwu. cheesy

Eh nhe!!!! Nwa nna , kita ka ikwuru okwu.

Da'alu olu o, jisie ike
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by Nokiae5: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2015
dovelike:
angry

dont be angry please just my thought
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by LadyX(f): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
qbd2:

I wonder how these women manage to get that fat too...
r

I think it's lifestyle ...some of them like junk food and they do not exercise.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? by sixtus3606(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
ItsAnderson:
My friend is in a dilenma.

I told him, she doesn't look bad grin

Let's initiate an agreement. Reach me on 07063611??2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Guys Treat Girls Properly! / 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married / Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.