Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! (3369 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / After Sleeping With Me Several Times, My Boss Wants Me Out' / I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by ConfessionsNgr: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
The problem I am having right now is my boss. My boss is a fifty something years old woman; although I must confess that she doesn’t look her age. She is such a ravishing beauty with a shape to die for. Most times her backside is often a topic of discussion between the guys within the office. And on one occasion, she walked in on us discussing her shape and I was the one she caught red handed talking about her. She had immediately summoned me to her office and ordered the rest people back to their workstations. She was the very stern type and everybody in the office is often afraid of her because she never fails to issue you query upon the slightest offense. All my other colleagues had thought I was done for on that day, but on getting to her office, she handed me an assignment to go and work on, and warned me to stop engaging myself in idle talk with those laid back people, referring to my other colleagues. From that day onward she has taken a special interest on me and has not failed to show her fondness for me. We both live in the same area and so she picks me up from house in morning and drops me off at night. In fact I am the one that even drives her car. Recently, she has been making passes at me indicating she wants to sleep with me. She is married for crying out loud! and I won’t want to sleep with a married woman. Last week, she opened up to me and told me that she has not had sex for the past three years. She said her hubby was in his late seventies and is very sick and can hardly get it up, so invariably she’s asking me to help her out. If there is something my father has always told me is never to sleep with a married woman; although I have not given her a straight answer yet, because I am dead scared that if I refuse, that will be the beginning of my problem at work. Right now, I am enjoying all the privileges of her friendship and there are indications that I would rise swiftly on my job if I have her backings but then, how can I avoid sleeping with her?

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/105/my-boss
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by holicalpha(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....waiting
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
so? No b ur boss? ;Dso? No b ur boss?
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by valmunich(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
hmmmm... This is strong!
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by ayoola2002(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls do d NEEDFUL.
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by achinaboy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Tell her that u really like her and everything about her,because that is how u feel,and that u would really want to sleep with her also without any doubt,because this is how u are feeling without any doubt,,then this is ur chance to tell her now, that where u came from,if u try to sleep with a married woman or women,that all ur future children will be disabled,and ur wife's neck will turn back,,this will give u more hand and more space to do ur thing at your work place till eternity,,,,,but but, if u really want to sleep with her for sure,then u don't need to give her all these stories,go on and sleep with her and destroy ur future, but remember once u do that,u will never stop and she will never stop until disaster calls,,,again there is one thing I would like to tell u,with experience, as u know that she is married,and u go ahead and sleeps with her,,bro infuture it will happen like magic and u see how people will be pounding ur wife left and right, I have seen these things happening in several occasions good luk
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by MzzTega(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Your problem started when you joined your colleagues to discuss your boss.

You were admiring her shape,she came to you,it's now you are remembering what Daddy said.

And you are even thinking about the benefits.

You have disappointed daddy already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by younghartz(m): 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
sleep with d fool and blackmail her in the future or you gonna loose your job. Thank me later undecided
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by younghartz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
achinaboy:
Tell her that u really like her and everything about her,because that is how u feel,and that u would really want to sleep with her also without any doubt,because this is how u are feeling without any doubt,,then this is ur chance to tell her now, that where u came from,if u try to sleep with a married woman or women,that all ur future children will be disabled,and ur wife's neck will turn back,,this will give u more hand and more space to do ur thing at your work place till eternity,,,,,but but, if u really want to sleep with her for sure,then u don't need to give her all these stories,go on and sleep with her and destroy ur future, but remember once u do that,u will never stop and she will never stop until disaster calls,,,again there is one thing I would like to tell u,with experience, as u know that she is married,and u go ahead and sleeps with her,,bro infuture it will happen like magic and u see how people will be pounding ur wife left and right, I have seen these things happening in several occasions good luk
like seriously? grin
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by vislabraye(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
younghartz:
sleep with d fool and blackmail her in the future or you gonna loose your job. Thank me later undecided

That's rather too extreme

MzzTega:
Your problem started when you joined your colleagues to discuss your boss.
You were admiring her shape,she came to you,it's now you are remembering what Daddy said.
And you are even thinking about the benefits.
You have disappointed daddy already.

grin

Op all I can say is that u should turn her down in a polite way and prepare for the worst.
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by Mekus68: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
This story na wash. The OP's blog is the source of the story, to direct traffic to his blog.

Some 9ja bloggers self....always using fictitious sex stories to get traffic to their blogs
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2015
What episode is this?
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by tociano009(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Sleep with her also
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by saasala(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
Believe this fake blogger's story at your detriment.

May Sango and Amadioha strike any moderator who will think of putting this on frontpage
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by czarr(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....give her the time of her life,
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by czarr(m): 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2015
.....give her the time of her life
Re: Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! by ConfessionsNgr: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mekus68:
This story na wash. The OP's blog is the source of the story, to direct traffic to his blog.

Some 9ja bloggers self....always using fictitious sex stories to get traffic to their blogs

Did you check the link? Does every link direct to a blog? This is a real story posted anonymously by a person in need of advice. On confessionsnigeria.com you can create a post or make comments with total anonymity. In other words, confessionsnigeria.com is NOT a blog, it is a confidential social site..

(1) (Reply)

30 Ways To Know The Man Truly Loves A Woman. / What You So Adore And Cherish In Yourself....hop In & Unleash It... / Lady Narrates How She Was Raped 43,000 Times (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.