Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. (14494 Views)

Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
brocab:
I suppose time will tell? But I do believe Pope Francis is a good candidate for the job, his religion is the only religion that will bow down before other religious god's!
While Pope Francis is making a spectral out from himself, universal means Catholicism worships, not One God but many god's.
Do we see the Buddhist bowing down before the Catholic Church-do they praise and worship the Catholic Church?
Do the Muslims bow down before Jesus, what about other religions, who do they bow down before?
It is said: Muslims pray inside the Catholic Church-but not to images of Mary-but Pope Francis prays to Allah-Mohammad, he prays before god's that can not save him, nor anybody else in this matter..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keiU9WiyPJE

this is just rubbish.

that is pope John Paul not Francis and again it had nothing to do with one world religion, it was about peace among all peoples.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
brocab:
No this is a picture of Pope Francis uniting together, notice all these are other religions, it doesn't matter how much you deny the truth about Pope Francis-the news is flying in every direction, there's only one Catholic Church who have there heads in the clouds more then the others! "Always remember you will stand in judgment before the Father in Heaven, not the Pope.
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pope-kiss-mary-595.jpg
These Catholics are clearly kneeling and praying before a statue of Mary. This is kneeing down before another god!
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/mary-statue-worship.jpg
Catholic faithful pray at a statue of the Virgin Mary after a morning mass, at the Church of the Assumption in Lagos, Nigeria, which one is you Uben, this is what you do!" Salvation is through Messiah alone, not through Mary!
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/mary-candles2.jpg
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Nigeria-catholics.jpg
WORLD NEWS-Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me to Revise the Ten Commandments JULY 6, 2015 by R. HOBBUS J.D.
I suppose the Pope will lie once more to say-God told him to rewrite the bible too?
{John 14:6} The Bible says, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
{Acts 4:12} The Bible says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
{1 Timothy 2:5-6} The Bible says, “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all.”
Praying to Mary is harlotry, as you are revering and praying to someone else other than the Messiah who paid for your redemption with His blood as the Passover Lamb of Elohim.
Messiah alone is your Savior and Intercessor. The Bible never declares that Mary fulfills those roles. That is the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, which is contrary to Scriptures.
another set of rubbish.

Christianity is not iconoclastic
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 3:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Interesting, no-one is Iconoclastic criticising, but unforgivably these are images on how the Catholic's bow down before their god when and after praying!
You already know this Uben, this isn't a secret to the world-everyone knows it! If the Pope's the head, then the rest of the body follows!
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/pope-kiss-mary-595.jpg
Ubenedictus:
another set of rubbish.

Christianity is not iconoclastic
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 4:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Ubenedictus:
I watched the video, the Pope said we should pray for inter religious dialogue, and added that all humans no matter the religion are God's children.
"No" Man was made in the image of God! But man have choices too, we are not all God's Children!
{1 John 3} Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.
There is a difference who God's children are? These religions are lost, they have accepted god's-not God! Jesus had given us two commandments to obey-first love God, second love your neighbour us yourselves?
THESE RELIGIONS HAVE ALREADY FAILED THE FIRST COMMANDMENT!
{V 22-24} This is the Children of God, who keep His commandments and do those things that are pleasing in His sight.
"And this is His commandment: that we should believe on the name of His Son Jesus Christ and love one another, as He gave us commandment.
These other religion's don't know God, because he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.
Ubenedictus:

he didn't say all are serving the same God, each person there introduced his faith and the Pope simply said these are paths people used in seeking God or where people have found God.
Well the Pope is wrong! you are wrong too-these religions are not serving God-nor are they seeking God to serve God!
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love for the Father is not in them.
The Pope needs to return himself back to God and study the Word of God, this priest doesn't know his bible, cult's do not serve, nor do they seek after the God written in the bible, "they seek only what they were taught to seek the god of this world "Satan" these religions belong to the Devil..You need to watch the video-and ask the Lord to show you-the spirit behind the Seine's, Uben!
Ubenedictus:
I watched the video, the Pope said we should pray for inter religious dialogue, and added that all humans no matter the religion are God's children.
he didn't say all are serving the same God, each person there introduced his faith and the Pope simply said these are paths people used in seeking God or where people have found God.

every thing there is just plain facts, there is no one world religion there just a call to pray for inter religious dialogue.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
brocab:
Interesting, no-one is Iconoclastic criticising, but unforgivably these are images on how the Catholic's bow down before their god when and after praying!
You already know this Uben, this isn't a secret to the world-everyone knows it! If the Pope's the head, then the rest of the body follows!
as I earlier said Christianity is not iconoclastic, if you have a problem with images then go take a chill pill
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Ubenedictus:
if you have a problem with images then go take a chill pill
It isn't really my problem. but a problem you had made for yourself, the day you stand before God, he will say to you, I sent brocab My servant to give you warning he witnessed to you the dangers of idol worship, and you refuse My Word in him, and you refused My Words In Me!
He will say to you Uben you wicked servant, you will spend eternity with the Devil and his angels..
This is way above the supernatural mentally, I couldn't comprehend this happening to anybody, Walking with God I wouldn't dare not to obey His command, His Word is my first priority, walking with God I no longer fear death, without God I feared death, walking with God I have a choice, without God my Choice was to spend eternity in hell.
Uben "Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. {Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5}
Is it really worth your wild card, to bow down before idol's and the Pope, when God had warned us it is forbidden not too?
Do you know every statue that is made by man is supernaturally spirit filled, Catholic people are praying before images of pagan god's-Not God, do you know Christians are in prayer fighting against the powers of the demonic and the principalities in this world everyday!

Ubenedictus:
as I earlier said Christianity is not iconoclastic, if you have a problem with images then go take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 5:04am On Jul 18, 2018
Uben have you ever wondered if Pope Francis really believed in Christianity! I had always wondered?
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
brocab:

It isn't really my problem. but a problem you had made for yourself, the day you stand before God, he will say to you, I sent brocab My servant to give you warning he witnessed to you the dangers of idol worship, and you refuse My Word in him, and you refused My Words In Me!
He will say to you Uben you wicked servant, you will spend eternity with the Devil and his angels..
This is way above the supernatural mentally, I couldn't comprehend this happening to anybody, Walking with God I wouldn't dare not to obey His command, His Word is my first priority, walking with God I no longer fear death, without God I feared death, walking with God I have a choice, without God my Choice was to spend eternity in hell.
Uben "Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. {Matthew 10:28, Luke 12:5}
Is it really worth your wild card, to bow down before idol's and the Pope, when God had warned us it is forbidden not too?
Do you know every statue that is made by man is supernaturally spirit filled, Catholic people are praying before images of pagan god's-Not God, do you know Christians are in prayer fighting against the powers of the demonic and the principalities in this world everyday!

so you bow before idols, hope you know that is a sin? stop committing idolatry, the Catholic Church is against such.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
brocab:
Uben have you ever wondered if Pope Francis really believed in Christianity! I had always wondered?

no, I never wondered because I know the Pope is a Christian.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 3:41am On Jul 20, 2018
When we see this below: it must make us wonder if Rome is Christian?
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/satanic-pope-hexagram.jpg
Ubenedictus:
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 3:44am On Jul 20, 2018
If Pope Francis is a Christian, would he be worshipping Lucifer?
https://vimeo.com/85267101
Ubenedictus:
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 4:56am On Jul 20, 2018
Uben you pray the rosaries, and you bow down before graven images, you may speak in tongue's, and the demons speak in tongue's..
Uben why is it, you run in denial when the truth of God is been said: why do you feel your insults is your only tool that can fight your battles, I have warned you of these things-Jesus said: we shall not bow down before graven images, but you refuse His command and bow down before graven images.
I do believe, the Pope believes, but I don't believe he believes in Christ well enough for people to recognise him as a Christian, I don't believe Catholic's are saved "but I believe they are Church saved, only through their Church structure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eHVXmT4weM
A modern day Judaism Pharisees that exist today is the Catholic Church that believes Catholic's are saved, only through Church tradition.
The modern day Judaism Pharisees that exist yesterday, are the same today, same rules, same regulations, same traditions, and same belief's and disbelief's..{Matthew 23}
Uben you have a choice-can't you see it? Christ is bringing Christians to you, even I have shared with you the Word of God, year after year you have walked away and year after year you have returned back to this page-your refusal is not fooling God, He see's your heart, and still there is time, its a choice Uben, a Choice no one want's to get it wrong, don't be fooled by these false doctrines the Vatican teaches, you have seen the evidence-and you know it's just your pride that is stopping you admitting bible truth-you know pride comes before destruction, Uben It is better to be lowly in spirit among the humble than to divide the spoil with the proud.{ Proverbs 16:17-19}
Rome is Mother Church that stands with pride that's leading everybody further away from the truth, which is the Word of God.
Ubenedictus:

so you bow before idols, hope you know that is a sin? stop committing idolatry, the Catholic Church is against such.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by Ubenedictus(m): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2018
brocab:
When we see this below: it must make us wonder if Rome is Christian?
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/satanic-pope-hexagram.jpg
that is usually called the star of David, it is not occult and has been used as part of Christian symbols for long.

it is not occult

http://www.catholicforum.com/forums/showthread.php?45605-The-Pope-can-wear-a-Star-of-David-too!
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Christians mainly Catholic's pass it off as the ‘Star of David‘ but the truth is that King David never used a star, so calling it a nice sounding name hides what it really represents. King Solomon used it in witchcraft, magic and idolatrous worship to Ashtoreth and to Moloch.
Stephen accused the Jewish leaders, “And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, the figures which you made” “in order to worship them.” {Acts 7:43}
The six-sided star is the supreme symbol of Satanic tyranny, satanic-pope-hexagram, The hexagram has been used by people such as the pagan Babylonians, Egyptians and Assyrians, to directly or indirectly worship Satan.
Helena Blavatsky wrote that “Lucifer is the true God“, and she incorporated the hexagram in the emblem of the Theosophical Society, which she founded in 1875.
Satanists, Luciferians, astrologers and witches use it to invoke the power of demons.
The six-sided star numerically equals 666 (6 points, 6 triangles, 6-sided hexagon).

Uben ask yourself, why does the Catholic Church use the Satanic six-sided star?
Many believers have some sort of a reminder of God, a cross around their necks, a picture of Jesus-Mary and the saints, something heavenly?
But God said: we shall not make any images of above on Earth and under the earth, thru shalt not pray to them, nor worship them.
{Exodus 20:4} You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself an idol of any kind, or an image of anything in the heavens above, the earth below, or the waters under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God.
The point I am making here, is, the Catholic Church have done the complete opposite, everything they have made in the images of above on Earth and under the Earth, they had bowed down before them, to the point of praying through them, and worshipped them.
This is not the Christian's in the bible, this is deafeningly not the way Christians worship God in the past, nor do they worship God today, Pagans worship all god's yes!
This is a wake up call Uben-open up your eye's man-the Catholic Church is made of a universal program of paganism, it does not worship "One God, Pope Francis had proved himself he will bow down before every god, not just One God all god's, study the scriptures Uben you are seeing first hand the Pope's along with it's followers are already spending eternity in Hell!

Uben 'ask yourself again, why do they wear the Mitre hat that is worn by Catholic priests, cardinals and the Pope, represents Dagon the Babylonian fish god.
The Mitre hat that is worn by Catholic priests, cardinals and the Pope, represents Dagon the Babylonian fish god. The ancient Babylonians worshiped Dagan, the god of agriculture, plenty (food) and good fortune.
The Babylonian priests wore a headdress that represented the worship of Cybele and Dagon. It featured an open-fish mouth on the head, with the rest of the fish body forming a cloak.
In the Roman Empire, it was worn by the head priest of Cybele (the Magna Mater) or the Great Queen Mother Goddess.
Today the Catholic Cardinals, Bishops and the Pope all wear the open fish-mouth mitre, which represents the worship of Cybele and Dagon.
The Mitre hat of Dagan is always worn over the Kippa of Ashtoreth/Cybele, as you can see in the picture of Pope Francis I.
God warned the Jews not to worship the gods of Babylon, ” I will pronounce My judgments on them concerning all their wickedness, whereby they have forsaken Me and have offered sacrifices to other gods, and worshiped the works of their own hands.”
{Jeremiah 1:16}
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mitre-dagon-pope-francis-i.jpg
Ask yourself, why do Catholic Cardinals, Bishops and the Pope, all wear the mitre of Dagan?

Pine cones symbolize the worship of the solar god Osiris.
Pine cones represents the spiritual enlightenment of pagan gods on Pope StaffPine cones are associated with spiritual enlightenment by ancient Babylonians, Egyptians and Greeks. They represent the mysterious link between the physical and the spiritual worlds, which can be found in the human brain, in the pineal gland.
The pine cone staff is a symbol of the solar god Osiris and originated in Egypt where he was their messiah who died for his people and whose Mother, Isis, was worshiped as the Virgin Mother.
The Vatican also has the world’s largest pine cone that once decorated a fountain in ancient Rome next to a vast Temple of Isis.
At the Old St. Peter’s Basilica, it was dedicated to Attis, son and lover of Cybele. The Catholic Church then relocated it to what’s now called the Vatican Court of the Pigna.
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/pine-cone-pope-staff.jpg
Ask yourself, why do Popes use pine cones which symbolize the solar god Osiris?

{Revelation 13} says that Satan the dragon gives authority to the Antichrist beast.
The Bible calls Satan the great dragon, who deceives the world.
“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” {Revelation 12:9}
{Revelation 13} tells us that antichrist beast is empowered by the dragon to deceive the world.
“So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” {Revelation 13:3}
{Revelation 13} says that Satan the dragon gives authority to the antichrist beast, yet there's many dragons at the Vatican
http://romancatholicbeliefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dragons-vatican.jpg
Ask yourself, why does the Catholic Church use images of the dragon which represents Satan?

Uben, it’s obvious that the Roman Catholic Church is worshiping other gods, which is forbidden by the Bible.
God’s 1st commandment says “You shall have no other gods before Me.” {Exodus 20:3}
The Roman Catholic Church and the Pope have fulfilled many Bible prophecies, you use the rosaries, you bow before statues of Jesus Mary and the saints-it seems the Catholic Church worships after their own god not the God in the bible, everything God said not to do, the Catholic Church does the opposite, just like the Antichrist beast of Revelation.
So basely we need to follow up, on the question Uben, you don't ask because you haven't the slightest idea who God really is, you only believe these Pope's are god's working for God-this is a good reason why Catholic's don't like the protestants Uben, protestants asked questions and test it with the Word of God! While the Catholic's sit back and allow anybody, to be Pope and call the shots.
Without question Pope Francis does not know God, neither did the past Popes before Him, neither does the Catholic Church before and after them-open your eye's Uben, and become born again in Christ-not born again into the Catholic Church!
Ubenedictus:
that is usually called the star of David, it is not occult and has been used as part of Christian symbols for long.

it is not occult

http://www.catholicforum.com/forums/showthread.php?45605-The-Pope-can-wear-a-Star-of-David-too!
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:56am On Jul 24, 2018
{Matthew 7:7-8} "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
{Timothy 4:2} Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
It is said: preach the Word-in season and out of season-teaching and preaching the truth-Religious Christians always learning, but never coming to know the Lord, "Religion is always proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
But sadly enough, who understands-Christians are living a life without the fear of the Lord, Churches full of unbelievers-the tares among the wheat, the Wolves among the sheep-Christians never changing to know the Lord.
Believing is like a marriage, "we put new wine into new wine skins, and both are preserved. Unbelieving Christians is like a divorce, they put new wine into old wine skins, the skins break, the wine is spilled, and the wine skins are ruined.
Religious strongholds of rules, regulations and traditions stops a multitude from reading their bibles, it stops them having fellowship with Christ, it causes them to disobey His commandments-strongholds causes God's people not study the Word of God!
Remember-if Christ isn't the star attraction in your life, then "He Christ does not know you!
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by doyinbaby(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2018
brocab:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0
And then we have this video stop praying to Mary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkMdU_mRBME
all prayer to Mary is waste of time
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2018
Yes I know-we need to inform the Catholic's, and yet, they need to study their bibles, not tradition..
doyinbaby:
all prayer to Mary is waste of time
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
It doesn't matter how much we fight against it, it doesn't matter how much we deny it, its there, it maybe still standing on the outside but inside it no longer exist! Not because it existed in the first place, but it exist-looking at it's evidence, religion who claims very little of Christ destroy's everything in it's paths today.
Can we picture a world without a worldly religion-but a world that only follows Jesus, the way Jesus commanded us to follow and obey Him. "No wars among men, no hunger, the poor are fed, the needy are clothed, the world would flourish like milk and honey.
{Matthew 25:36} I was in prison and you came to visit me.
Children are a precious gift from God. As adults, we have the privilege and responsibility to care for them and help them live the full and abundant life God desires for them.
Sadly, love and security are not the reality for hundreds of millions of children who suffer from sexual exploitation, labor in hazardous conditions, or struggle to survive on the streets. Children have turned to religion, raped and torched by religious Priest.
Do we know-not just warfare separates children from their families, leaving them vulnerable to exploitation. Children are also forced to join armed rebel groups to serve as soldiers, porters, sex slaves, and more, of all kinds.
Extreme drought and hunger force families to make desperate choices about putting children to work or girls into child marriage.
Despite being outlawed in many countries, girls are still undergoing female genital mutilation and cutting (FGM/C), and some girls aren’t born at all because of prenatal sex selection. In other places, children are trafficked for sex, sent to work in dangerous factories, or locked into domestic servitude.
And in some countries — the U.S. included — gang violence tears families apart and creates a culture of violence that draws youth into harmful activities.
Abuse, neglect, exploitation, child labor, bodily harm and female genital mutilation, child marriage, and other forms of harm against children — even murder and child sacrifice — are among the greatest evils in the world.
These are just same of the things man had sacrifice Children to death under a demonic rural, Children sacrificed like animals, around the world, there is strong evidence this is practiced underneath the Vatican, and yet the Old Covenant, God accepted the sacrifices of animals-not human Children-and of course these animals were just a foreshadowing of the sacrifice of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.
Because of His ultimate, once-for-all-time sacrifice on the cross, the Old Testament sacrifices became obsolete and are no longer of any effect {Hebrews 9:11-12}
So why is this still happening today-where did the Church go wrong-they need to repent and go back to where they went wrong, and start again-do we know, for those who are in Christ by virtue of saving faith, the only acceptable worship is to offer ourselves completely to the Lord.
{Romans 12:2} Helps us to understand. We are a living sacrifice for God by not being conformed to this world.
The world is defined for us in {1 John 2:15-16} as the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.
All that the world has to offer can be reduced to these three things.
The lust of the flesh includes everything that appeals to our appetites and involves excessive desires for food, drink, sex, and anything else that satisfies physical needs.
Lust of the eyes mostly involves materialism, coveting whatever we see that we don’t have and envying those who have what we want.
The pride of life is defined by any ambition for that which puffs us up and puts us on the throne of our own lives.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by brocab: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
{Galatians 1:10}
Greeting: Paul, an apostle {not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead}, and all the brethren who are with me,
To the churches of Galatia!
Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Only One Gospel!
I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.
{Galatians 6:1-5}Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted.
Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For each one shall bear his own load.
I suppose when we believe there's other gospels besides the Word of God-we just end up falling into a ditch.
The bible tells us to test everything, test the spirit behind the message, test the persons preaching the message, if it does't line up with the Word of God-walk away, because having the wrong message can cause people to fall.
Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by savadubtech: 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Now You Can Grow Your Ministry Statistically, Qualitatively And Financially Without Breaking The Heavenly Rules.

As we all know that adequate Growth and sustainable Finance are integral parts of any living ministry which seeks to achieve her heavenly mandate without lagging.

It's very sad and heartbroken to see many awesome ministries today which are with the right doctrines and goals, but finding it very hard to put things together to get the desired befitting ministerial results.

The above issues are what my succinct book which I just released would do well to shed light on for the purpose of giving insight on, and proffering clear and permanent solution to.

The awesome Book is Titled; "A Practical Approach To Church Growth And Finances From A Business Consultant's Perspective"

Now you can Grow Your Ministry statistically, qualitatively and financially with the tips given in this phenomenal, succinct, solution-focused and straight-to-the-point Guide.

You can easily secure your own copy of this book for FREE today.

CLICK on the Link below to Download the amazing Book for FREE Now

https://www.amosfadele.com.ng/free-download-ministrys-growth-and-finance-pdf/

IMPORTANT: Please do well to study the book with an open mind and with the clear mind that the approach taken to prepare the report is vividly presented from a Business Consultant's point of view. That's how you can adequately benefit from it.

I would be waiting to have your Testimonies. Please send your Testimonials to me after complete reading.

Download Here: https://www.amosfadele.com.ng/free-download-ministrys-growth-and-finance-pdf/

Yours truly,

Amos Fadele - Mr FIA

(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250
hello@amosfadele.com.ng

Re: The Pentecostal Church Verses The Catholic Church. by savadubtech: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Start Your own Full-fledged ONLINE RADIO STATION without hassle, Grow your MINISTRY, expand your REACH/AUDIENCE, Reach more people and Start to Make Good MONEY From It Easily to Support Your Ministry Financially.

This is a Game Changer!
Because, with this, unlimited number of people all over the world can listen and participate on your programs anytime and anyday.

= Has it ever been your dream to have an ONLINE RADIO STATION of yours? So that you can stream your contents online and do your live programs through online radio?

= Do you desire to propagate your ministry messages all over the world? With your Online Radio Station you would never spend huge amount of money on other radio broadcasting anymore. And your church messages would never be limited on air anymore.

= Are you an organisation which would love not to be limited on air?

You can get a full fledged Online Radio Station at an affordable cost.

At Savadub Tech Solutions Lagos, We have the solution here for you

We shall help you to create your own Online Radio Station with no limit and set everything up for you (we've help good numbers of ministersvand ministries like yours to create their own online radio and they are happy and also generating revenues to support their ministerial projects from it already.)

Some Key Features of the Radio Station:
--------------------------------
- Web Based Control Panel
- Web based content scheduler
- Upload songs to station via control panel from anywhere in the world, through mobile of computer
- Create playlist , schedule shows for a particular time period, hourly, daily etc
- Live stream to the station from mobile or computer professionally
- Easy switching between live and scheduled streams
- No limit on listeners
- No limit on stream quality
- Control your station from anywhere in the world, no need to sit in front of your computer in one place.

Many people do think it's a lot of money that is used to own and start an online radio station Business, no! it's not a big amount of money at all. Can you believe that with just #70,000 (or $200 USD) you can have your own full fledged online radio station.

= BONUS: Another good part is thatwe shall also train you on how to be generating good money from it so that you can support your ministry financially.

CALL us now on : (+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
WHATSAPP: (+234) 09032348435 (Or click on: http:///23490323484 to chat directly on WhatsApp)

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645
inquiries@savadub.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Challenges Of Being A Pastor’s Kid: Travail & Personal Struggles / TB Joshua Didnt Foresee Atta Mills Death / Rev. Chris Okotie’s Got A Love Child After 3 Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.