Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility (17737 Views)

Buhari Social Program PART II: Feasible or Laughable? / Buhari's Social Program: Very Possible. / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility by crownprince102: 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Rauf owes state civil servants over 6mths unpaid salaries!

Osun state with a total annual revenue of less than 40bn budgeted 210bn mainly from loans.

Abeg take your rubish almajiri economics and shove it!

We dey yarn better thing you dey mention that backward osun gbese state
Shut up the Bleep....

Aregbe owes the civil servant, I know that very well. SG worker are owed 6 months and LG worker 4 months. LG workers were paid a month salary yesterday which means they are now owed 3 month but salart issues is not the matter here.

You are changing the bone of contention. You will also call urself an educated person. I only stated how possible GMB's programs are citing Osun state.

If the program begins in Nigeria and the 60:40 ratio is adopted, Osun will only have to submit 40% of it expenditure on this program to the FG thereby saving 60%. If Osun is able to supply it own 40% to the FG, name any other state that won't be able.

When next you quote me, Be sure you are not high on expired weed mix with Orijin.
Re: Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility by mytym(m): 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
PPAngel:

Rauf owes state civil servants over 6mths unpaid salaries!

Osun state with a total annual revenue of less than 40bn budgeted 210bn mainly from loans.

Abeg take your rubish almajiri economics and shove it!

We dey yarn better thing you dey mention that backward osun gbese state

pls help me tell him to stop using Osun as template...
Re: Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility by crownprince102: 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
mytym:

You still do not Get it. do you? it is NOT an ease! other things will suffer for it.
For oyinlola who started the feeding stuff, he didn't really have so much debt aside the 18billion and there was little or no impact he made on the state for 7.5years...I don't need to repeat myself on the incumbent, i mean its obvious.

On FAAC issue
Ekiti, Kogi, Benue all earn less than Osun Even before debt issues...
During Chief Akande's tenure Osun was 34 on the allocation list uptill Oyinlolas period during which the state flips between 33 and 35.
Towards the end of Gov. Oyinlola tenure, Sen. omisore Who was the chairman House Ctte on Appropriation jerked Osuns allocation up and the state got to #26 out of 37...(apparently He had thought he would succeed Oyin in d party).
This was the position till late 2012 when osun came back to #36 just above Ekiti which was at the bottom.
Suffice to say once again that most states borrow but their debt profiles are flexible enough such that the states are run without halting every other segments of governace.

I work and live in Osun. just in the event that you need other documents, do a PM.
Your analysis is accepted.

This is simple just a question, Can Osun provide %40 of the sum needed in the state for the program if the 60:40 ratio is applied by FG?
Re: Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility by PPAngel(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
crownprince102:

Shut up the Bleep....

Aregbe owes the civil servant, I know that very well. SG worker are owed 6 months and LG worker 4 months. LG workers were paid a month salary yesterday which means they are now owed 3 month but salart issues is not the matter here.

You are changing the bone of contention. You will also call urself an educated person. I only stated how possible GMB's programs are citing Osun state.

If the program begins in Nigeria and the 60:40 ratio is adopted, Osun will only have to submit 40% of it expenditure on this program to the FG thereby saving 60%. If Osun is able to supply it own 40% to the FG, name any other state that won't be able.

When next you quote me, Be sure you are not high on expired weed mix with Orijin.

Osogbo taju tout
Re: Barcanista, Buhari's Social Program; More Of A Possibility by mytym(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
crownprince102:

Your analysis is accepted.

This is simple just a question, Can Osun provide %40 of the sum needed in the state for the program if the 60:40 ratio is applied by FG?

Affirmative yes, Osun can provide 40% even most states can...but considering the 60% cost of each of 36states + FCT on the FG will be heavy...
You are equally right, I'm just of the opinion that GMB should thread wisely before embarking on his programs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onochie Promoted APC In 2020, Despite Claiming To Quit Politics In 2019 / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.