Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! (16979 Views)

Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Are Americans Bad Drivers? Why Do They Have Lots Of Salvage Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Abee79(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Truth is, (most) women are ERRATIC drivers. It is easy to know how a woman is feeling just by observing how she drives her car!
* I have met only a few really good female drivers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Abee79:
Truth is, (most) women are ERRATIC drivers. It is easy to know how a woman is feeling just by observing how she drives her car!
* I have met only a few really good female drivers
...in another development, kachisbarbie told us that they are being 'careful' grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rapmoney:
...in another development, kachisbarbie told us that they are being 'careful' grin grin

yimu
If I say make you buy me wine for mentioning me now, you won't.
Leave me alone o angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

yimu
If I say make you buy me wine for mentioning me now, you won't.
Leave me alone o angry
grin cheesy Abeg take am easy na. We no dey quarrel o! I go buy u wine grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Lovexme(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol. I just remembered a scene that took place with our staff bus and a female driver.

This woman was driving really slow, and our driver kept using his horn, hoping she'd speed up, or at least, give us space to move ahead. This woman no gree o. Our driver eventually got to overtake her, and that was where the trouble started. She gave us a serious chase, hurling insults at our driver, and was really becoming reckless.

We approached traffic, and as we stopped, she found her way to our front and subsequently blocked our vehicle, preventing us from continuing our journey as the traffic flow resumed. Even the LASTMA official controlling the flow of traffic advised us to ignore her, but she was very adamant in keeping us on that spot. She had her phone on dial, and was trying to report us lol.

Our driver had to make a smart manoeuvre to evade her schemes. She gave us a chase from Dopemu roundabout to Egbeda where we eventually took a sharp turn, and she ended up take a wrong route lol.

That was the day I became scared of female drivers gringrin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by hijodedios: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
its not just nigerian women,all over the world women are generally bad drivers,you can google it.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
I agree with you, women are bad drivers but most guys are dangerous drivers too, sha driving requires logic and women arent logical or rational , they re too emotional thats why driving for them is an issue, it amazes me that that we have women pilots , i mean they ought to have learned from amelia earhart, wey carry plane go park for ocean. cheesy

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
kaeforum:
I agree with you, women are bad drivers but most guys are dangerous drivers too, sha driving requires logic and women arent logical or rational , they re too emotional thats why driving for them is an issue, it amazes me that that we have women pilots , i mean they ought to have learned from amelia earhart, wey carry plane go park for ocean. cheesy
Lol! cheesy The women are watching you in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by DeKasablanca(f): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lol. My aunt does dat thing nd its damn annoying. If her car breaks down on the road, she'll just sit der in d car doing nothing 'til ppl cum n assist her. If dey don't, dey'll jst stay der tgeda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infiniti Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary With Edition 30 Models / Benue Civil Servant Hawks Groundnuts To Survive Over Unpaid Salary. Photo / List Of Common Problems And Their Solutions For Cars In The Rains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.