Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! (17005 Views)

Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Are Americans Bad Drivers? Why Do They Have Lots Of Salvage Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 21, 2015
Okay what da hell? undecided

Women are not bad drivers compared to men,If you count by who causes the most accidents, especially the most serious accidents, then women drive much better than men; the overwhelming majority of dead or injured in traffic-accidents are caused by male drivers, who drive in a reckless manner; the problem with the men here is not a lack of skill but a lack of good common sense driving on the road. lipsrsealed

Women, driving whatsoever way are trying to get away from the bad drivers, Men!. that drive as if it's a Race or something.

So in conclusion, women are usually safer and good drivers than Men undecided

Bye! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by yommyuk: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2015
NOT ONLY NIGERIAN WOMEN BUT 99..9% OF ALL DRIVERS ON NIGERIAN ROADS
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by ElFenomeno1: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Most Nigerian drivers are bad
The men are equally bad and rotten out there
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2015
Nicepoker:
fun when coca cola truck almost climbed u?
NO i mean driving is fun....
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Come to oshodi and tell those men looking ladies driving keke Napep and faragon(The way those tout call it) that they are bad drivers! You may end up receiving a blessing of punches on ya cheek grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
pinkbee:

Na nah! That wasn't me. That was Tatiana moore. I was inside d plane too. Watch it again
lolsssss u wish.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nicepoker(m): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Okay what da hell? undecided

Women are not bad drivers compared to men,If you count by who causes the most accidents, especially the most serious accidents, then women drive much better than men; the overwhelming majority of dead or injured in traffic-accidents are caused by male drivers, who drive in a reckless manner; the problem with the men here is not a lack of skill but a lack of good common sense driving on the road. lipsrsealed

Women, driving whatsoever way are trying to get away from the bad drivers, Men!. that drive as if it's a Race or something.

So in conclusion, women are usually safer and good drivers than Men undecided

Bye! grin
in every 10 cars u will only see 2 women behind the wheels. So there is every tendency that accidents will occur more on the men side.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by eluquenson(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Women are not a good driver joor, what i know well about them all is they are very stubborn behind the wheel, they stick to the steering as if its a pillow
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
Le kwanu manya o.......If i talk wetin dey my mind now, op go vex. angry
Op, instead of generalising simply tell us all d females you av been meetin are bad drivers. Nonsense!

My mum drives better than most men i av met..... who would come down and start blowing grammar anytym their car gets bashed! So go out and meet more drivers...okwa iya?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by tonychristopher: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2015
I AM ON MY WAY TO OFFICE ..LOL THE OP IS JUST CORRECT . A WOMAN JUST CAUSED TRAFFIC NOW COS OF U TURN .DON'T BLAME THEM ..LAGOS DRIVING I'S ROUGH

MY WIFE SWORE SHE WON'T DRIVE MY CAR DUE TO HONKING AND INTIMIDATION BY OTHER DRIVERS

BUT I. USED TO HAVE THIS BABE THEN SHE DRIVES GOOD AND MANUAL

THE NEXT QUESTION IS WHY ARE WOMEN DRIVING AUTO FORGETTING THE FUN OF. DRIVING IS IN MANUAL

WELL REAL MEN DRIVE MANUAL WHILE PUSSSIES DO THE AUTO THING

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by bodekom92(m): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2015
I promised that my wife or gf must know how to jumpstart a dead car before i allow her touch a steering wheel. for weight loss and skin problems, check my profile
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by missKiffy(f): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
You should not generalise. A danfo driver does almost every thing you mentioned and more.

Some women are cows.

Haba
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by eddiebomba(m): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2015
The op has a point there - there are so many lousy women drivers out there.

However, it'd be unfair to single out women drivers for criticism - cos the male drivers aren't that much better!

The simple truth is - NIGERIAN DRIVERS ARE GENERALLY BAD MOTORISTS!! angry angry

There is a big difference between being a good driver & being a good motorist.

Driving a car is always the easy part - any 12-year old can move his parents' vehicle.

Motoring is more about having the discipline to abide by the rules of the road & being aware of others on the road.

Nigerians are good drivers but very lousy motorists - very little discipline whatsoever, the way we ignore basic traffic regulations, our very blatant disregard for the rights of other drivers on the road; the mentality of d average Nigerian driver in his vehicle is 'abeg commot for road make I pass'!

Why do you always see drivers in slow traffic forming three lanes on a one-lane road, or driving one way on d opposing lane without thinking of the traffic that should come in that direction! NO DISCIPLINE!

What makes us ignore & drive through a red light at a traffic stop? NO DISCIPLINE!

Why do you see most streets having those annoying speed bumps - even on some minor express roads? Because most of us don't have the discipline to regulate our speed on these small roads.

The funny thing with Nigerians is, we consider our bad driving culture as FREEDOM! We drive in our own country the way we don't dare drive in more serious countries; when we go abroad to more civilized countries where the rules of the road are respected, we comply like sheep cos we don't want anyone to spoil our self-serving enjoyment of their system - a system we're too selfish to build for ourselves here! In this country, anyone who faithfully follows the rules of the road is considered a fool & a slow poke!

Many of us did not go to driving school - we r too stubborn to learn, & we stupidly believe it's a bad thing to be called a learner!

Any time I hear someone who drives boast loudly that nobody taught him how to drive, l steer clear of such a person - there is more hope for a fool than for him!

Thats the long and short of it: we're lousy motorists - period!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by jackmore64(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2015
What annoys me more about SOME women drivers is that they addly wait for pedestrian to cross, in fact they press the accelerator when they See u about t cross. Get free manual for joint pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/index.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by lordyugo: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Its either a female driver is really bad or really gud hv nvr seen an in between bt majority tend to lean towards d former. As a rule wen I get to a T junction and a female driver is bursting out I dnt evn try to burst out. I think d prob has to do wit d brain,a male brain has d ability to articulate certain thins at d same time n process it faster like d traffic lights, side mirror,etc jus like a female brain cn answer d phone n watch a movie d same time,remember dates etc.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by shitshappen(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2015
That plus the fact that they carry their receive only mentality to Nigerian roads. Notice how we free give them lane when they request for lane. Have you ever tried to take a ladies lane? Beg from now till tomorrow she won't give you. Try taking it by force.. ghenghen
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2015
true talk!!in other words... Nassarawa, kogi and Abuja drivers are women!you listed all their characteristics grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It makes me mad when people attribute poor driving skills to women.
Anyone could be a bad driver, male or female.
Nigerians generally are annoying drivers.

I think women are actually 'unnecessarily careful' which men may see as clumsy.

Feel free to stand at your choice road tomorrow, take a look at the cars being driven by male/females _ come back and tell me which is in a better condition.

I heard that people even prefer to buy used cars driven by a female: because they believe it hasn't seen demons. grin

So saying 'na woman' when a mistake is made is just a boring stereotype. I've had men chase me...while flashing me, just to give me the thumbs up.
females should be banned on the roads,they drive like a 12 year old on steering...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
true talk!!in other words... Nassarawa, kogi and Abuja drivers are women!you listed all their characteristics grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2015
shitshappen:
That plus the fact that they carry their receive only mentality to Nigerian roads. Notice how we free give them lane when they request for lane. Have you ever tried to take a ladies lane? Beg from now till tomorrow she won't give you. Try taking it by force.. ghenghen
You are very correct. I have witnessed that many times too cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Edusouls:
females should be banned on the roads,they drive like a 12 year old on steering...
Tell her! She is just being feministic to it yet she knows the truth!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by 989900: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

I said some nah. You come quote me so I no fit escape ko? No wahala I'm ready.

They're here already! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Edusouls(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
women are not bad drivers,but they are worse drivers, when u see a woman driving, u will know without even seeing the driver,very sluggish, their car moves zig zag on a straight lane, they block the center of the speed lane road, they negotiate bends poorly, they just drive into crossroads, they dont trafficate b4 turning, they cant even dogde the simplest gallops on the road, as they swim through the pot holes, women dont anything abo ut car parts,how they work,i have seen women drive with flat tyres,thus completely riming the tyre,99% of women dont even know and cant even change flat tyres,women dont even check simplest things like radiator water level,coolants,fluids they just start the car and press down the throttle car moves, chai a woman in the steering is just like a toad driving, due to their very small brain,they calculate very slowly, poorly, sheepishly and goatishly, women should be banned from the roads...
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2015
eddiebomba:
The op has a point there - there are so many lousy women drivers out there.

However, it'd be unfair ...
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Rapmoney(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Edusouls:
women are not bad drivers,but they are worse drivers, when u see a woman driving, u will know without even seeing the driver,very sluggish, their car moves zig zag on a straight lane, they block the center of the speed lane road, they negotiate bends poorly, they just drive into crossroads, they dont trafficate b4 turning, they cant even dogde the simplest gallops on the road, as they swim through the pot holes, women dont anything abo ut car parts,how they work,i have seen women drive with flat tyres,thus completely riming the tyre,99% of women dont even know and cant even change flat tyres,women dont even check simplest things like radiator water level,coolants,fluids they just start the car and press down the throttle car moves, chai a woman in the steering is just like a toad driving, due to their very small brain,they calculate very slowly, poorly, sheepishly and goatishly, women should be banned from the roads...
Sometimes, when u say the truth, they say u are anti-female! U just made my day! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by synergycom19: 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Very terrible drivers,you must be very carefull otherwise they can make you have an accident. And when they hitsyou they will call there husband immediately.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by mamawin(f): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
It makes me mad when people attribute poor driving skills to women.
Anyone could be a bad driver, male or female.
Nigerians generally are annoying drivers.

I think women are actually 'unnecessarily careful' which men may see as clumsy.

Feel free to stand at your choice road tomorrow, take a look at the cars being driven by male/females _ come back and tell me which is in a better condition.

I heard that people even prefer to buy used cars driven by a female: because they believe it hasn't seen demons. grin

So saying 'na woman' when a mistake is made is just a boring stereotype. I've had men chase me...while flashing me, just to give me the thumbs up.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Edusouls:

I pity your wife or gf.....embarassed
Sexist oshi! Kukuma say women are so dumb that they cant differentiate wiper from pointer abi accelerator from brake!
One word for u and dis silly op.... CHAUVINISTS!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by firestar(f): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2015
A repeat thread?
Rapmoney, it appears you are still generalizing.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by tonychristopher: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Edusouls:

I HAVE SEEN REASON SAUDI STOPPED WOMEN FROM DRIVING
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by tunde1200(m): 10:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Have had enough experience about women how bad they are.
Infact have not seen good driver among them till date!!!.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Bad Drivers!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Edusouls:

Kindly state your reasons for saying this?
Thanks

Rapmoney:
Tell her! She is just being feministic to it yet she knows the truth!
Lmao
Later someone will tell me men are more intelligent than women'.

I asked you simple questions, you avoided them albeit tactically.
You single-handedly opined this thread, it is expected of you to have put your thoughts together, not jumping on/seconding every comment that tallies with yours.

You asked for opinions, you got them. Is it now too hot for you to keep up? grin
I have seen so many males on this thread agree with me_ are they also feminists?

Finally, take out time to read about feminism. Stop reinforcing this hackneyed line (she is just being a feminist). Feminism has nothing to do with this!!!.
Would it be okay if I say you're being a sexist/macho ? I don't think so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Front Loader Garbage Truck Has An Exciting Way Of Carrying Waste Container / 5 Women Who Made A Mark In The History Of Cars / How To Get Home Safely After Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.