Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

how to stop him from cheating (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how to stop him from cheating (pic) (4375 Views)

He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / One Thing That Could Stop Your Partner From Cheating! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by mytime24(f): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Dis 1 na house arrest cheesy
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by mrpackager(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2015
mytime24:
Dis 1 na house arrest cheesy

gurl .....has any1 ever tellz yhu u re pretty

if NO

U RE BEAUTIFUL
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by mytime24(f): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
mrpackager:

if NO

U RE BEAUTIFUL
tankya tongue
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by TrishaP(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Hehehe... anything is possible. Shebi it is just the padlock that is holding it together.

The nigga can find someone to break that padlock if needs arise.

That is not a barrier

1 Like

Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by tamertery(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
you could put sleeping pills in his food. grin

what if he wants 2 pee
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by mrpackager(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
mytime24:
tankya tongue

U welcomewinkwink
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=stinggy post=32906770][/quote] grin grin grin
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
mrpackager:

if NO

U RE BEAUTIFUL

Her ass makes more sense, me likey
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by MrsChima(f): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
I see dick for days! shocked
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by dinosmiles(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
Ladies the wait is over. cheesy
. hehehehehehe...u locked d cock.wat abt d hands n tongue??they do wonders u knw
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
tamertery:

what if he wants 2 pee
his business not mine. grin
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Mt1st: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
your head dey dre
AdeniyiA:
when there's a tighter ,there's also a looser cool
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by stinggy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin
So u nor sabi quote person again? undecided undecided
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by tamertery(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
rokiatu:
his business not mine. grin

Chaaai!!!! men r suffering in africa....
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2015
LMAO... grin grin grin Seriously, this was started by a gay man to keep his cheating lover faithful, but unfortunately for him there are other ways to have sex without penetration so this device was useless.

I once read about a woman who put laxatives in her husband's food before he planned to leave the house to go and see his girlfriend but unfortunately for him the medicine would start working before he could leave the house and he was confined to the toilet for hours. It was years before the husband found out what his wife was doing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Bamoha(m): 2:00am On Apr 22, 2015
mytime24:
tankya tongue
her head will start swelling nw
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 22, 2015
khiaa:
LMAO... grin grin grin Seriously, this was started by a gay man to keep his cheating lover faithful, but unfortunately for him there are other ways to have sex without penetration so this device was useless.

I once read about a woman who put laxatives in her husband's food before he planned to leave the house to go and see his girlfriend but unfortunately for him the medicine would start working before he could leave the house and he was confined to the toilet for hours. It was years before the husband found out what his wife was doing. grin grin grin
chie lol grin
Re: how to stop him from cheating (pic) by Divineluv14(f): 5:43am On Apr 22, 2015
Total punishment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt / Pretty Corper Shares Raunchy Photos That Has Tongues Wagging / Photographer Advises Lady Who Dress “half-Unclad,” In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.