Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,413 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw (30012 Views)

Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
phelps007:
Fayose the scammer!!!
Scamming Ekiti people by buying their roadside food, beds to gain their sympathy. We know him as spotless(419ner) before he went into politics.
He is urging the gullible in Ekiti to go and defend him with the last drop of their blood, that is to go and die while he stay back in the comfort of the Government house.
How can Fayose ask okada riders and nurtw workers to go and block the entrance of the state's assembly as early as 6am because he is afraid of the unknown..and worst still, defend him with the last drop of their blood.

No honest and sincere Governor will ever say this, Fayose is not one.

Fayose should allow the lawmakers to carry out their legislative duties. Nobody will impeach him if his hands are clean. Asking people to waylay the lawmakers is enough a ground to impeach him in a sane society.

Yeye pple
Whether u lyk it or not fayose getting impeached will remain in d pigment of ur imagination

And for ur rant about pple defending him learn this

Wen u give to the street the street will remain loyal..
Fayose has got street love and u better ready to face d street loyalty
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You need to be rugged in politic, unelse one godfather in southwest will bribe any judge to remove you

Nawao, the guy sabi play politics sha, l think he will be able to retain his seat as a governor, he understand politics more than Jonathan that allow fake guys who gave him false assurance that he will be re-elected... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
cemefor:

Ekiti people are utter dolts, politically speaking. I travelled there during the elections. Fayose has them in his pocket.
I beg come Osun ND u will hail ekiti

Ni ipinle Osun
Mugu ni most of us

2 Likes

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
nonxo007:
Fayose should be called to order.. That guy is taking things too far...
APC should be d 1 to calm down got fayose is not gonna get impeached
Why trying to destroy ekiti cuz dey utterly rejected dem
Let d guy be

2 Likes

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by kinibigdeal(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
jkbabsjablani:
y. Are u always at d bad side of contry I no u are pdp man dat is y u like rubsh talk

And you are an APC man talking jargons

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Igwezeugo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziryboy:
I don't know why most of igbos are useless and idiot, they comment on issues as if they don't know how it started. You don't know how Fayose has been ruling against the law? Useless idiot
u are very stupid by mentioning dt name
Y must Igbo mention in everytin,look at a uselss Oba threatin our life,wat bizness did our pple got to do wit fayose
Useless human being without certificate

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by kinibigdeal(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
shinejackie:

Nawao, the guy sabi play politics sha, l think he will be able to retain his seat as a governor, he understand politics more than Jonathan that allow fake guys who gave him false assurance that he will be re-elected... grin grin

My brother, that's the exact word. You are on point

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinibigdeal:

My brother, that's the exact word. You are on point
cool
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hotwax: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
What fayose did in ekiti is lawlessness. If gone unchallenged, I see more governors doing it in the future. This is a bad example

2 Likes

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
muh4lyf:
They are educated illiterate.. Even though I am from kwara,they are the mumu state followed by kwara state.. LOLZ
Na kwara take number 1 ah swear ur state is a case study of muminism
Followed by Osun m sure u must have heared "Osun go(foolish) d latest gaining ground nw is
Ni ipinle mugu nii most of us

To me Ekiti has reason to que behind fayose,fayose has always align with d poor going to d remotest part of ekiti just to visit pple and he always give pple
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by pawesome(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC,supreme court has already uphold fayose's election n its clearly visible dt Ekiti pple love dis guy to d bone...so y nt jst giv up n let d pple hv dia choice...if de realy mean well fr its people or value its pple,den de re suppose to stop all dis

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by pawesome(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
hotwax:
What fayose did in ekiti is lawlessness. If gone unchallenged, I see more governors doing it in the future. This is a bad example
n what APC re doin is lawfull
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
spako4:
The state has known no peace since he was sworn in as the governor.
He is an embarrassment to Ekiti state.
Fountain of knowledge has become home of thugs.
I weep for my brothers from Ekiti state.
I know GEJ,Metuh,Ifeanyi Ubah and Secondus will be smiling somewhere
for evil they have done in Ekiti.
God will surely Judge U.
I beg joor
Who wan cause trouble if not d APC that is still yet to recover Hw a sitting gov can't win in his LGA ND others

Sore losers

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by muh4lyf(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:
Followed by Osun m sure u must have heared "Osun go(foolish) d latest gaining ground nw is

To me Ekiti has reason to que behind fayose,fayose has always align with d poor going to d remotest part of ekiti just to visit pple and he always give pple
Which ever way, Ekiti and Kwara na mumu state...
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by geok12(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some people don't know what is happening here in ekiti,dis APC guys are frustrating d life of fayose and he didn't say dose okada and drivers should kill.I just want peace to reign in my state
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by pawesome(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
spako4:
The state has known no peace since he was sworn in as the governor.
He is an embarrassment to Ekiti state.
Fountain of knowledge has become home of thugs.
I weep for my brothers from Ekiti state.
I know GEJ,Metuh,Ifeanyi Ubah and Secondus will be smiling somewhere
for evil they have done in Ekiti.
God will surely Judge U.
U get sense at all abi u dn join Goodluck fr cluelessness...u de weep fr ur brothers,dem ask u to weep fr dem ni...de love him so carry ur weeping self else wia...edjat

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hotwax: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
pawesome:

n what APC re doin is lawfull

Have you seen any APC governor doing that? And now APC are at the center of the power. Their governors now have the Federal power to do what Fayose did with impunity.

It will come back to hunt us
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Atigba: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yes
Kill any APC law makers u see in the street

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
hotwax:
Why is APC always causing problems den play d victim script after fayemi went on debt spree to hinder d smooth take over of fayose govt he came with master plan DAT destroy d plan
Next is to use d lawmakers to thwart his govt but he refused to be confused

Weda u lyk it or not fayose will not be impeached if u are so interested u can join d thugs APC lawmakers are mobilising to help thwart d pple will
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

I am very well aware that most Nigerians are not familiar with the Nigerian constitution and cannot differentiate between culture and the law

Fayose is not a community cheif but a state governor. His position is backed up by the law and he swore on oath to uphold the law. If found wanting the law must be upheld. It has nothing to do with his character.

If Fayose's upholding the law is that in a house of assembly of 26 members 7 members which does not even make a quorum are a majority over 19 and can impeach the speaker. And a governor who is meant to uphold law and order can declare that 7 was a majority and the new man is the lawful speaker. Then he has a case to answer.

Fayose has been supporting illegality in the state until it was clear to him that GEJ will not win. He should prove his innocence. The way he is going about it, he is proving that he is implicitly quilty. He has not offered facts but sentiments. Sentiments won't save him, it did not save GEJ , it saves no one when the law is applied.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by topemirates(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Inn okun ooo.....
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by johnnynwa(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
One wonders as to d silence of the leadership of APC. Is it how this country will be run. The people whose mandate you rode to the state house of assembly stood by the governor & you are hell bent in impeaching the governor! I forsee IMPUNITY in APC's government. Everybody is king in APC!

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by aijazNija: 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
harbibi:
APC leave Fayose alone. Democracy is about the people and its obvious Ekiti people want Fayose so let him be!

Fayose is a house hold name is Ekiti State simply because he is giving hope to the common man. I doubt if these law makers can impeach him. Rather their constituencies will initiate their recall soon! No offense APC! am not a politician but proudly a scientist.

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
johnnynwa:
One wonders as to d silence of the leadership of APC. Is it how this country will be run. The people whose mandate you rode to the state house of assembly stood by the governor & you are hell bent in impeaching the governor! I forsee IMPUNITY in APC's government. Everybody is king in APC!

It's not a village meeting but a state recognised in the Nigeria constitution and created by Nigerian law.

APC leadership are busy with forming a central government while keeping an eye on Ekiti. Fayose will eventually be relieved of his governorship position either through impeachment or other means. If Buhari proves to be a sane president and Fayose continues his thuggery, he will end up in jail.

And which majority of people voted for him? The one Koro and Omisore asked the soldiers to do for them?

Fayose has many cases aganist him.

One: Whether he was able to contest after being impeached - He won that recently at the supreme court

Two: Impeachement by the state house of assembly - he is yet to get out of that

Three: whether Fayose rigged the election as purpoted in the audio recording - He is yet to start that case

I hope he will become sane if he survives the impeachment saga
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by okanla: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
l pity Ekiti people they should not let fayose use them for his political gain, if it happens he will run away and leave them to their faith. Ekiti use your senses both of them are voted in by Ekiti people why is he now using the people against themselve. when you are going against the law you did not call them but when the law wanted to stand against you that is when you are calling people to stand on your side any blood shed in ekiti will be on your neck.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by victors123: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
The house assembly should also call for order!!! Dis house assembly they are funny Ekiti people didn't stop wat they are doing moreover one useless person he is saying Fayose have pocket people of Ekiti u are just saying wat u dnt knw Fayemi that full with lies!!! Speaking English is nt the only we want he looted Ekiti money or tresure!! Ekiti will defend Fayose to the victory frm d useless assembly they ran away and nw coming back to impeach they are father!!! I wonder where they be for nw if Buhari dnt win !!! Buhari won finish d power nw toxicate them!!! They can wait or stand to fight for they are right let them kill one citizen of Ekiti they will nt wait & see d outcome!! Nonsense
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
belabela:

I am very well aware that most Nigerians are not familiar with the Nigerian constitution and cannot differentiate between culture and the law

Fayose is not a community cheif but a state governor. His position is backed up by the law and he swore on oath to uphold the law. If found wanting the law must be upheld. It has nothing to do with his character.

If Fayose's upholding the law is that in a house of assembly of 26 members 7 members which does not even make a quorum are a majority over 19 and can impeach the speaker. And a governor who is meant to uphold law and order can declare that 7 was a majority and the new man is the lawful speaker.

Fayose has been supporting illegality in the state until it was clear to him that GEJ will not win. He should prove his innocence. The way he is going about it, he is proving that he is implicitly quilty. He has not offered facts but sentiments. Sentiments won't save him, it did not save GEJ , it saves no one when the law is applied.
APC is d reason for what is happening in ekiti
Did dey swear to work 4 dia party or people
Why must they work against him cuz dia party differs
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by sheymoni(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
They say u steal meat, u say who go steal meat wey no get salt. How you take know say the meat no get salt?
Fayose should go & defend himself & stop all these thuggery act.

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hush15: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Osgilliat:

so they have to defend their mandate by taking to the street and killing innocent people? do they have to defend their mandate who doesnt mind his utterances in public? people of Ekiti love him to be their governor but his attitude is bringing more problem than peace. how many soul will have to be sacrificed for him. fayose is a credible man but... he is got to change if he wants to continue in this ladder of politics. I just hope they leave the students out of their search for strange faces.

so because he should be civil means that he should be stupid while the APC lawmakers makes his state ungovernable.

I thought majority wins the day and the majority here are the people of ekiti. If Fayose keeps quiet like Jonathan did, they might eventually have their way but then, they have only worked so in the interest of the party, not the people. I support Fayose all the way. those prole need to be taught that they can't have it all.

this are signs that APC will never respect the people's mandate come 2019...
but then again, Nigerians never learn

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

APC is d reason for what is happening in ekiti
Did dey swear to work 4 dia party or people
Why must they work against him cuz dia party differs

Is it a case of intentional denial or a case of support for illegality that of all the points mentioned you can only cry about APC working for their party?

If this illegality is allowed to stand in Ekiti it will be across the federation where a state governor can handpick a few members of the house of assembly - even when they do not form a quorum and sack the remaning members. A governor can now remove the checks legislators are meant to have over the executive. That's what Fayose has done. If he is not guilty he should prove it. He has time to make his case and the whole nation can judge if he was a victim or a culprit
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by strawberryinc(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
i dnt pity him at all, when he was supposed to sit back and govern ekiti state he was busy trailing GMB. una just start, ur fada... wait till May 29 and see if u still got federal backing
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hush15: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
okanla:
l pity Ekiti people they should not let fayose use them for his political gain, if it happens he will run away and leave them to their faith. Ekiti use your senses both of them are voted in by Ekiti people why is he now using the people against themselve. when you are going against the law you did not call them but when the law wanted to stand against you that is when you are calling people to stand on your side any blood shed in ekiti will be on your neck.

Rather, it is those APC lawmakers that should stop fomenting trouble and face Abuja where something better waits for them.

what is their problem? Ekiti people should not let APC ruin their state like they. did when they possessed Lagos. they should stand for their right and what they believe in...

and should buhari interfere, thunder will fire his mouth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Mark Preaching To Celebrate His Victory (photos) / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.