Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw (29996 Views)

Magu Refers To Duro Faseyi As ‘Fayose’ / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / FAYEMI Vs FAYOSE: Jubilation In Ekiti As Appeal Court Confirmed Fayose's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by omooba969(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
harbibi:
APC leave Fayose alone. Democracy is about the people and its obvious Ekiti people want Fayose so let him be!

What is there to suggest that the precious people of ekiti want him? Do you mean to say only the okada riders & NURTW members are the only people in ekiti? Have you considered the middle class, academicians, profs, civil servants whom have not been paid salaries for months, to mention but a few.

You need to examine fayose if he has helped the situation on ground or has made it worse, you also need to understand that the way he has chosen to deal with this present situation is a sign that he is losing grip on power.

BITTER TRUTH--- fayose is only fighting for his political life/career & not the precious people of ekiti kete. Shine your eyes & never allow a criminal to be enthroned over the people...NEVER !
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
drtwist:
if this same issue was being done by PDP lawmakers the whole media will be castigating the party leaders o . Fayose don't worry just continue giving them heat from now till 29 of next month. They will soon b going for good.
Just that like their master they are trying to make the state ungovernable for u .
lawmakers will continue till June 6. 7days is enough for buhari to show who is boss
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rawani:
Are Ekiti indigenes cut from a different cloth from other S'Westerners? It's puzzling that they support impunity and lawlessness with such myopic vigour that blinds them to the fact that they are holding the short end of the stick. Time will tell.

They should be allowed to have the man they want or is this no longer democracy? If the people of Ekiti say they want Fayose as their Governor then I think all of us should respect that. embarassed
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
belabela:

Is it a case of intentional denial or a case of support for illegality that of all the points mentioned you can only cry about APC working for their party?

If this illegality is allowed to stand in Ekiti it will be across the federation where a state governor can handpick a few members of the house of assembly - even when they do not form a quorum and sack the remaning members. A governor can now remove the checks legislators are meant to have over the executive. That's what Fayose has done. If he is not guilty he should prove it. He has time to make his case and the whole nation can judge if he was a victim or a culprit
Did they sack d member while they are on seat
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Clemzy16(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
The truth is, Fayose is scared. He knows that should he be impeached, he would become a nobody and that that make it more easier for GMB to jail him for wishing him dead.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

Fayose can answer that question too. But to make it simple the so called majority sacked the 19 giving them indefinite suspension. Hence the 7 ( which does not form a quorum) now make all the decisions.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by larbex: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Democracy is a game of number,somebody who doesn't respect d rule of laws should not be respected by d same laws- there's always a pay-back time cool kiss
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hush15: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
strawberryinc:
i dnt pity him at all, when he was supposed to sit back and govern ekiti state he was busy trailing GMB. una just start, ur fada... wait till May 29 and see if u still got federal backing

he doesn't need your pity or your one sided opinion. and to think we ekiti people will fold our hands and watch those stupid lawmakers misbehave, they will suffer till their fifth generation.

they should leave Fayose alone, we love him. tout or no your. we voted him, whether he is arrogant or not. and we will support him even with our blood. those thieves and selfish law makers who ran away only to come back some few weeks ago due to the fact that they are now the ruling party, we would resist them with everything we have.

they should all go to Hades where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
WHY FAYOSE IS SCARED

To impeach fayose 2/3rd of the state house of assembly must support the motion i.e. 18 members

As it stands APC has 19 members PDP has 7

PDP members cannot even form a quorum to have organised a kangaroo session and vote on the matter - claiming the other members refused to turn up

The police has restored the security details of the sacked speaker - meaning the police are saying to fayose we are not part of your illegal running of Ekiti

APC has won the presidency and now control the national assembly

More importantly Fayose has nothing to prove his innocence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hush15: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
HzRF:

people keep stalking rubbish that they don't know. where were these law makers then? where they at the assembly or in tinubu's house when they were being impeached.

for those that forgot, they where the ones that imposed exile on them selves, among other reasons was to Frustrate Fayose's government as the know he needed them to perform some roles like the budget for instance.

now, should the state be tied down cos of some greedy, incompetent and stupid men who can't even, for the sake of the people that elected them, let peace reign.

if I was the one, I will push them aside and continue my work.

rubbish
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
hush15:

people keep stalking rubbish that they don't know. where were these law makers then? where they at the assembly or in tinubu's house when they were being impeached.

for those that forgot, they where the ones that imposed exile on them selves, among other reasons was to Frustrate Fayose's government as the know he needed them to perform some roles like the budget for instance.

now, should the state be tied down cos of some greedy, incompetent and stupid men who can't even, for the sake of the people that elected them, let peace reign.

rubbish

How do you expect a speaker to carry out his function when a new speaker is in the house and he claims the previous speaker has been impeached when 7 of them sat? Do you know the minimum number required for any session to be valid?

Anyways let Fayose show how he is innocent and he will be free to govern. Change has come to Nigeria and it may well start from Ekiti
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by hush15: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
belabela:
WHY FAYOSE IS SCARED

To impeach fayose 2/3rd of the state house of assembly must support the motion i.e. 18 members

As it stands APC has 19 members PDP has 7

PDP members cannot even form a quorum to have organised a kangaroo session and vote on the matter - claiming the other members refused to turn up

The police has restored the security details of the sacked speaker - meaning the police are saying to fayose we are not part of your illegal running of Ekiti

APC has won the presidency and now control the national assembly

More importantly Fayose has nothing to prove his innocence.

another stupid comment, what innocence has he to proved. the man needed to move on with his responsibilities as a governor and some resits are in Lagos instead of in ekiti to frustrate his moves.

would the man stop activities and wait for them for ekiti to move forward. why did they leave in the first place.

I will do with the little I have and move on. holding ekiti to ransomed cos the are in power, what greater impunity is more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some pple will come to Nairaland to say rubbish. Fayose sud stop creating unnecessary tension in Ekiti state, Y. Defend ur mandate today defend it tomoro by drivers and okada man from unseen forces and faces. Some are even sayiNg if dose APC find dere way in dey will jst impeach Fayose straight haba only illetrate and fool will bliv dat,and dey are dose leaving deir daily work to search for APC lawmakers. So dis will b goin on till may 29 and dis affect business seriously. Let im use anoder avenue to avoid impeachment
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by HzRF(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
hush15:

rubbish
They only impeach d speaker cuz nothing will move in d state becuz nothing can be made without d speaker
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by ihatesycophant(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
harbibi:
APC leave Fayose alone. Democracy is about the people and its obvious Ekiti people want Fayose so let him be!
Please you need to clarify your message. How many elite have you seen supporting Fayose. The set of people that love him are thugs and union leaders. Come to think of it what concerns labour union with Fayose. I would have expected NLC to also do same for the president by neglecting their sole role.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by denedene(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
wonder how people are condemning fayose for protecting his mandate while the set are praising Amaechi who brought impunity,lawlessness, shut down judiciary, did the budget hearing in government house, slashed salaries in rivers state abge joor Fayose continue, use all your resources the people want you
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
hush15:

another stupid comment, what innocence has he to proved. the man needed to move on with his responsibilities as a governor and some resits are in Lagos instead of in ekiti to frustrate his moves.

would the man stop activities and wait for them for ekiti to move forward. why did they leave in the first place.

I will do with the little I have and move on. holding ekiti to ransomed cos the are in power, what greater impunity is more than that.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pele grin grin grin grin

He dey pain you say d law wan take course for Ekiti.

Nor worry dey pretend say you nor sabi how 7 men sacked 19 in Ekiti. AnywaysNigerian police don tell fayose say na Omirin be speaker. He go do you like film trick.

You nor see as fayose get confidence reach for mosque on Friday he nor stop for there he go church...him peace carry am from church go tv. Na the perfect example of " eni aye n se" Na combine prayers e go dey pray. e go dey call gods, God etc e go threathen, e go beg, e go canvass okada riders, sotey e nor go sleep for night dey say him dey kampe

Him chairman for Ijebu sef nor dey sleep. Kashamu dey praise Tinubu at the same time dey shout say na Obasanjo dey pursue am... and general never take power dem don dey shake for boot

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by muscoliscious(f): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziryboy:
I don't know why most of igbos are useless and idiot, they comment on issues as if they don't know how it started. You don't know how Fayose has been ruling against the law? Useless idiot
you are the useless and idiotic one,i think you need touch up in ur brain

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by babajero(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
One question is, is apc fighting fayose for the people's cause or for their own personal satisfaction, democracy is all about the people and not about party.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by ihatesycophant(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
erunz:
I don't know whose interest these law maker are representing, the people who voted for dem or their party APC. the good people of Ekiti state have reject them and their scam party. They should therefore leave fayose alone. I support Ekiti people on this, stand for what you believe. defend d mandate u gave to Fayose. God will see u through. Ekiti kete oo

Remember the same way Fayose had the mandate of some people is the same way those lawmakers had the mandate of their constituencies to represent them at the house. So, pls use you brain than your heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
babajero:
One question is, is apc fighting fayose for the people's cause or for their own personal satisfaction, democracy is all about the people and not about party.

Is APC fighting Fayose or is fayose fighting the the Nigerian law?

Fayose's reign of impunity is about to end. he is figthing for his political career and not for Ekiti otherwise he won't technically disband the state house of assembly.

How many months was he sworn in that his first job is to turn the law upside down. And when asked why he is not performing his excuse is thesame " eyin eeyan mi ko sowo. Ijoba ana o fi owo kankan sile. Gbese ni mo n san. Give me time"

It is Fayose who is fighting the law and not APC fighting Fayose. If it was a case of house having internal issues Fayose would have been a statesman telling them to settle their fight for the sake of the state. But he was the 27th member in the 26 member house
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by asiwajumi(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
500samuel:

what is the mode of payment??
if he tell u pls let me know. I'm still thinking how possible
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by asiwajumi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
500samuel:

what is the mode of payment??
if he tells u pls let me know. I'm still thinking how possible
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by DukeNija(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziryboy:
I don't know why most of igbos are useless and idiot, they comment on issues as if they don't know how it started. You don't know how Fayose has been ruling against the law? Useless idiot

I hope you know you are an idiota.. I just hope you are aware
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by robay(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
erunz:
I don't know whose interest these law maker are representing, the people who voted for dem or their party APC. the good people of Ekiti state have reject them and their scam party. They should therefore leave fayose alone. I support Ekiti people on this, stand for what you believe. defend d mandate u gave to Fayose. God will see u through. Ekiti kete oo
Shut up jor Nonsense
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by NigerMan1: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rawani:
Are Ekiti indigenes cut from a different cloth from other S'Westerners? It's puzzling that they support impunity and lawlessness with such myopic vigour that blinds them to the fact that they are holding the short end of the stick. Time will tell.

Rawani - I know where you are coming from. So it is wrong to defend the mandate given to their Governor? The fact that Ekitis are coming out to defend mandate freely given to Fayose show they are not BIND and controlled by GODFATHER. They are sending out a message that they a FREE people. And that's the HALLMARK of citizenship!

You wrote: "It's puzzling that they support impunity and lawlessness..."

What exactly do you mean by this statement? Are you ECHOING the APC fable, or saying your own mind? Would you please come here again to defend this assertion? And who's / what's the 'lawless and impunity' you're referring to?

You wrote: "Are Ekiti indigenes cut from a different cloth from other S'Westerners..."

And who are the S'Westerners? What are they doing BETTER than the Ekitis? Please again defend your accusation and tell us the part of "S'Westerners" that is currently better than Ekiti.

NOTE: Now it is very easy for you guys to 'abuse and deride' the Ekitis because of partisan politics. However when it is time to claim Yorubas are more educated or produce more PHd holders (a false claim though), you guys will gladly mouth EKITI.

1 Like

Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by erunz(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
ihatesycophant:

Remember the same way Fayose had the mandate of some people is the same way those lawmakers had the mandate of their constituencies to represent them at the house. So, pls use you brain than your heart.

please are talking of the same mandate dat have been collected from d law makers. if dem do their work well, Ekiti people would not have voted dem out
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by erunz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
robay:

Shut up jor Nonsense
Learn to keep mute if u have nothing to say. child of hate and propanganda
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
APC and their "if we don't have it mentality, nobody will".
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by erunz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
jkbabsjablani:
y. Are u always at d bad side of contry I no u are pdp man dat is y u like rubsh talk
I know u are an APC man, thats y u like to lie, like you spokesman Lie Lie Mohammed
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by erunz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
tuyi19:

instead of inciting touts to defend the mandate, what stop him from embracing peace and restore the lawmakers allowance and entitlement for the sake of peace.
have d law makers shown any sign of reconciliation or peace. Ekiti people want fayose and are ready to protect him.
Re: Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw by ocelot2006(m): 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rawani:

Definitely not, reason being that they don't have the same "follow-the-pack/follow-follow" mentality like other South Western states were these will rather agree to be ruled, controlled, and looted by a single godfather. Nope, the good people of Ekiti will rather live as free men & women and choose their own leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi Govt Declares Linus Okorie Wanted Over Statement On FacebooK / Confusion In PDP Over Wike's Threat / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.