Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) (13358 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Brugo(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Reinvented:

The problem with Nigeria is that we like to stand truth on its head just to achieve or score political point. Truth is that the Federal Ministry of Education directed that all Schools in that region relocate to safer area. The governor for reasons "best known to him and the principal", decided otherwise. Information surrounding the kidnapping of those girls is still shrouded in secrecy and incomplete facts.

My candid question is who is in the best position to have acted swiftly? Was it the man in Abuja or the man on whose doorstep the girls were kidnapped? Did the governor escalate the issue to the president as soon as he got the information or how long did it take him to do that? For all we all knew, the girls were long gone over 24 hours before Federal Government started asking questions. Was the governor expecting Boko Haram to be waiting for him to reach Abuja to mobilise for their rescue.

Anyway, we know that APC will "rescue" the girls as soon as they come on board, but the challenge they will face is in convincing Nigerians that they did not have a hand in the whole affair. No how, the truth will come out and it would be so "foul" that it may become and ill-wind that would blow some people into disastrous end. For me, I know one thing, and that is that those girls if they are alive must have heard something or know something and it is a matter of time the truth will come out. We are waiting and watching.

Since when do governors command the police or army?

My question is why did the army pass the buck to the president? Did they need his orders before going after the girls?

Also, why did GEJ refuse to attend to the matter until 2 weeks had passed?
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Ossaifamous:

let them wait change de come... the man u voted out, u wan make e be una saviour...
Mtewww
You do knw buhari can't be held responsibe because it didn't happen under his administration Like it or not Jonathan will forever be held responsibe...nd when I say responsible I dnt mean he has a hand it in smiley.....let's try to be sensitive in what we say
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2015
iyobs7:

I will simply wait for your said and proclaimed messiah the Lord Sai Buhari to rescue these girls and failure to do so, would mean that you are an im.becile and same with all his cows here on nairaland.

Have you ever bothered to ask why these parents are insisting on May 29th? Buhari campaigned with this thing as a failure in Jonathan's administration promising heaven on earth only to denounce his promises including the chibok girls issue just after he has won the election.

If you have a brain, you wouldn't be this clueless.
When did he denounce abeg? And what did he promise?
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Ossaifamous(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Waper2:
Simple my guy!
suddenly them want my OTUEKE man to turn van damn... make em wait for Rambo on may29

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Agitating continuously from day one, and handover date should be an irrelevance.
sarahatuba:

What are you talking abt? They've been agitating from day one but what happened? If giving an ultimatum will change things they shld go ahead!!! you're nt in their shoes so the only the thing you can do is UNDERSTAND their pain you can't KNOW what they're feeling....so let's try to UNDERSTAND this pple's pain
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Ossaifamous(m): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

You do knw buhari can't be held responsibe because it didn't happen under his administration Like it or not Jonathan will forever be held responsibe...nd when I say responsible I dnt mean he has a hand it in smiley.....let's try to be sensitive in what we say
yes he can't but he used it as a campaign strategy hence he should deliver upon that... also nepa too

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Agitating continuously from day one, and handover date should be an irrelevance.
''Continously'' frm day one? Read what you wrote over and over again.....nawa for nigerians
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by adorablepepple(f): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2015
PerfectFortune:

If na you dey the DP, nna you be better pickin....infact am now following you.
Lol it's me, am following u sharply in return cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by kobonaire(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
koligs:
... (a nice prayer and then ) ....
Click like for your AMEN on this..
Na so you de use 'Amen' to collect likes on NL?? shocked
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by sokera: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Since they lost confidence in gej and voted massively for Buhari, they should wait for Buhari to come and rescue them.
you are a blockhead from a dog ass, have they not waited enough ? You are heartless
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by yungcheda(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Before may 29th?? I thought that was why they brought in buhari...he must perform the magic after may 29...
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by apholaryn: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
fixed
mumu...its obvious u're a dumbass...May God hlp u sha
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
apholaryn:
i am a mumu...its obvious that i and my entire clan members are dumbass...May devil help us to be so sha
fixed
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by PerfectFortune: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
adorablepepple:

Lol it's me, am following u sharply in return cheesy

Follow me, I follow u man no go vex...... cool

Nice one
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by omolami: 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
misdirected request by the parents who had allowed Shettima to play games with their daughters for paltary N1m. APC is now in power after using the chibok girls saga to discredit Jonathan therefore APC of Shettima should BBG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kwara / Lawmakers Reject Jonathan’s Cassava Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.