Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) (13365 Views)

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by folabayo1(f): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Is dat even ppossible?
Well there's notin God cannot do I hope they find the girls soon..
God help our general
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by seedorfg(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
now that we still have clueless jonah in power its imp or sible , wait till may29 for the president elect, sowie to em all, e pele
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Brugo(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2015
angry

If only he had not dismissed the news these girls would have been rescued.

Interestingly, did the army have to wait for a direct order from the President before rescuing the girls? Do they need presidential orders before engaging terrorists and kidnappers?
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by apholaryn: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Redoil:
Tompolo, asari dokubo and i are waiting for the sound to do what we know best.
I pity those gurls
Criminals...na ppl like you dey spoil d reputation of our naija for us...God hlp u..olodo
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Niwdog(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Offcourse the time frame, you parent planned with buhari nd co has expired
God is watching
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by millionboi(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Thy sld direct it 2dia new choice....ApC
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Justicealh3(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2015
U people u na de disturb us ooo, u people shld let general come into seat b4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Waper2(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Simple my guy!
ARKdiscloser7:
Since they lost confidence in gej and voted massively for Buhari, they should wait for Buhari to come and rescue them.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by sCun: 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ messed up BIG TIME when it comes to the chibok girls. BIG TIME!!! The location of the girls was known for 11 days and oga president was in denial for 3 weeks. If not for small malala, Mr president would never have met the parents.

There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, the only thing was that the chibok girls got media attention. The failure of security which lies squarely on the head of Mr. president left many villages vulnerable to random attacks. It was only 6 weeks to elections that he woke up to his duties.

You are either misinformed or lying, Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate in 2012, the chibok girls were captured in 2014. Even without doing anything, you accuse Buhari. Thank God, he rejected that role.

Buhari destroyed the maitatsine sect as head of state.
He has been voted out na, why the lamentations?
Let Buhari come and rescue them.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

GEJ messed up BIG TIME when it comes to the chibok girls. BIG TIME!!! The location of the girls was known for 11 days and oga president was in denial for 3 weeks. If not for small malala, Mr president would never have met the parents.

There have been thousands of girls kidnapped, the only thing was that the chibok girls got media attention. The failure of security which lies squarely on the head of Mr. president left many villages vulnerable to random attacks. It was only 6 weeks to elections that he woke up to his duties.

You are either misinformed or lying, Boko Haram nominated Buhari to negotiate in 2012, the chibok girls were captured in 2014. Even without doing anything, you accuse Buhari. Thank God, he rejected that role.

You mean the maitatsine sect that use bows and arrow ? you better stop deceiving urself by equating bokoharam sect with maitatsine sect
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Shevyteey(m): 8:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Some pple will just sit in d corner of their house and type rubbish. Y not lets join hands 2 pray 4 d incoming government. Asari, Tompolo and whoever is waiting 4 sound will have themselves 2 blame if anything happens.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by sCun: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Jonathan will be the most foolish man on earth if he rescues those girls now.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Something doesn't add up.

Why are the parents waiting till now before starting agitating for the girls' rescue?
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by tbaba1234: 8:56am On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

Why are the parents waiting till now before starting agitating for the girls' rescue?

Oga they have been protesting for months. Is that not agitation??
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Redoil: 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
apholaryn:
slaves...na ppl like me dey spoil d reputation of our naija for us...God hlp u..olodo
fixed
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Desmog21(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
[size=13pt]This Chibox issue is politically motivated
How and why must it be before 29 May
[/size]
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:

Despite the fact that buhari is abt to be the new president GEJ wld always be held responsible for the chibok saga ( by responsible I dnt mean he has a hand it) because it happened under his watch that's why they agitating nw....his tenure is abt to end so I guess they think they shld make a move....get it? smiley
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2015
The level of insensitivity on this thread is making me nauseous....let's fear God smiley

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by iyobs7(f): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Chibok girls is a hoax. Not even a single girl was kidnapped by BH, the $20 Billion, CHIBOK GIRLS and a whole list of allegations from Boko Haram was meant to present Jonathan in bad light and propagate hate in his administration because the man made some people irrelevant in his administration and also the fact that some of them whose tenure would come to an end...

Call me heartless but NO GIRL WAS TAKEN BY BOKO HARAM...
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by ladipeacemaker(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by texazzpete(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
iyobs7:
Chibok girls is a hoax. Not even a single girl was kidnapped by BH, the $20 Billion, CHIBOK GIRLS and a whole list of allegations from Boko Haram was meant to present Jonathan in bad light and propagate hate in his administration because the man made some people irrelevant in his administration and also the fact that some of them whose tenure would come to an end...

Call me heartless but NO GIRL WAS TAKEN BY BOKO HARAM...

Why call you 'heartless' when you're clearly brainless?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by mytime24(f): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2015
Story for d gods

Let dem wait for

Boko leader sai buhari to recue dem nA

Na part of d ''we want CHANGE''

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

In as much as I want those girls rescued, I don't understand, is it that people don't read and remember news in Print media and Televison relating to abduction of many other girls, boys and even women from villages and schools. This Boko Haram abduction thing has been reported many times in different areas in the North. There have been many reports and pictures showing children shot during morning Assembly, and even in dormitories in other schools. I remember in one hostel, the boys who survived that gruesome killing saying that their school mates, some girls were abducted from their hostel that same night the killing took place. Why is it only Chibok girls that has gotten more media attention than others? If there should be a rescue they should rescue all those abducted.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Ossaifamous(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

IF you are a parent that lost your child, what would you do? It is not easy and we should not be insensitive. Jonathan is still the president. If they are still alive, perhaps some can be brought home.
let them wait change de come... the man u voted out, u wan make e be una saviour...
Mtewww

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by unclejb2(m): 9:31am On Apr 20, 2015
After May 29..... #Buharibringoutyourgirls

1 Like

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Reinvented: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Brugo:
angry

If only he had not dismissed the news these girls would have been rescued.

Interestingly, did the army have to wait for a direct order from the President before rescuing the girls? Do they need presidential orders before engaging terrorists and kidnappers?

The problem with Nigeria is that we like to stand truth on its head just to achieve or score political point. Truth is that the Federal Ministry of Education directed that all Schools in that region relocate to safer area. The governor for reasons "best known to him and the principal", decided otherwise. Information surrounding the kidnapping of those girls is still shrouded in secrecy and incomplete facts.

My candid question is who is in the best position to have acted swiftly? Was it the man in Abuja or the man on whose doorstep the girls were kidnapped? Did the governor escalate the issue to the president as soon as he got the information or how long did it take him to do that? For all we all knew, the girls were long gone over 24 hours before Federal Government started asking questions. Was the governor expecting Boko Haram to be waiting for him to reach Abuja to mobilise for their rescue.

Anyway, we know that APC will "rescue" the girls as soon as they come on board, but the challenge they will face is in convincing Nigerians that they did not have a hand in the whole affair. No how, the truth will come out and it would be so "foul" that it may become and ill-wind that would blow some people into disastrous end. For me, I know one thing, and that is that those girls if they are alive must have heard something or know something and it is a matter of time the truth will come out. We are waiting and watching.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by PerfectFortune: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2015
adorablepepple:
It is well cry I can only imagine the trauma they are going through ) according to a Yoruba adage a dead child is better than having a missing child. Pray all the time for them. Hope they come back soon!!!

#rescuechibokgirls

If na you dey the DP, nna you be better pickin....infact am now following you.
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Sorry it still doesn't make sense?

If my loved one is kidnapped, I would have be agitating from day one, handover deadlines would be meaningless to me.
sarahatuba:

Despite the fact that buhari is abt to be the new president GEJ wld always be held responsible for the chibok saga ( by responsible I dnt mean he has a hand it) because it happened under his watch that's why they agitating nw....his tenure is abt to end so I guess they think they shld make a move....get it? smiley
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by iyobs7(f): 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
texazzpete:

Why call you 'heartless' when you're clearly brainless?

I will simply wait for your said and proclaimed messiah the Lord Sai Buhari to rescue these girls and failure to do so, would mean that you are an im.becile and same with all his cows here on nairaland.

Have you ever bothered to ask why these parents are insisting on May 29th? Buhari campaigned with this thing as a failure in Jonathan's administration promising heaven on earth only to denounce his promises including the chibok girls issue just after he has won the election.

If you have a brain, you wouldn't be this clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by talk2cj08(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
tbaba1234:

IF you are a parent that lost your child, what would you do? It is not easy and we should not be insensitive. Jonathan is still the president. If they are still alive, perhaps some can be brought home.
Hmmmm yeye they smell why are dey giving him a deadline, I've said it before #bringbackourgirls campaign is just a propergander, a scam of the highest order
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
Sorry it still doesn't make sense?

If my loved one is kidnapped, I would have be agitating from day one, handover deadlines would be meaningless to me.
What are you talking abt? They've been agitating from day one but what happened? If giving an ultimatum will change things they shld go ahead!!! you're nt in their shoes so the only the thing you can do is UNDERSTAND their pain you can't KNOW what they're feeling....so let's try to UNDERSTAND this pple's pain
Re: Chibok Parents Want Daughters Before May 29 (emotional Video) by Israel5(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Since they lost confidence in gej and voted massively for Buhari, they should wait for Buhari to come and rescue them.
exactly! Choi! U dey my mind? If i ws gej, i wil withdraw d soldiers. Nnsenz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Dare Not Protest In Lagos. / Police Uses Teargas On "Freezakzaky" Protesters In Abuja (Photos) / "No Traces Of Poison, Metals Found In Adeleke" – Pathologist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.