Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating (32587 Views)

President Buhari Has Difficulty Drinking And Eating - Sahara Reporters / Fayose Thanks Platoon With N100K For Cooking Food For Him In NYSC Camp. PICS / House Of Reps Comittee On Army Visit Communities Where Soldiers Kill Ogonis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
It's not good!

Check my signature
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by gowaga68: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Na APC cause am grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by debbie(f): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
i pity those of us who use every slightest opportunity to insult GEJ.funny enough i am not his supporter,but what i hate is the level of childishness exhibited by youths who are suppose to grow.Well i think this situation should be directed to the state government,world health bodies and any other recognized sanitation organizations out there.this is really unhealthy and poses a risk to human lives.

Truth be told,our level of sanitation in Nigeria is Zero.

2 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by eCollynzo: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Let them have control of their resources. All these will come to an end

1 Like

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by tellwisdom: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Please is there a room for rent there??...I'm interested sad
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by sylve11: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
hmmmmm cool
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Arysexy(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
There is no excuse at all. Bayelsa has low water table what stops the able bodied men in the community from digging well?

10 to 15 feet depth can give them water they can drink after boiling not this brown coloured water.

Abeg there is no excuse for this madness. Govt cant be every where

4 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by stebell(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
This is really terrible. Yet these guys insist Jonathan is a victim of a gang up between power brokers in the country. This guy damn failed his own "brothers"! Can someone give me a good reason why he should have been retained??

Yu hardly make a comment without bringing the name of Jonathan into it.
Yu are pathetic.
Yu hav ur Buhari now, I guess all communities will hav portable drinking water??

3 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
The world wasnt made for one man to rule them all ,government worldwide has been turned into a mafian enterprise.its about time people take whats theirs and boot the government to the curb
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by uchennamani(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Beamborla post=32912102]The blame is not on Jonathan alone.
What happened to the local government chairman, senators and councilors from that ward?
All our leaders are a disgrace to this nation.

While on IT, my friend visited some communities in Abj and their condition was more than pathetic.
When I saw a picture of what they drink, I realized I can't even allow such water touch my body. Did any person place a blame on Jonathan?
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
stebell:

Yu are pathetic.
Yu hav ur Buhari now, I guess all communities will hav portable drinking water??

U don't have to reply that fool. Just ignore d riff raff

2 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by omenka(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
stebell:

Yu are pathetic.
Kill yourself.
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by boxypane(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
teufelein:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/communities-where-residents-use-same-river-for-cooking-drinking-bathing-and-defecating/

Ppl do 4get d order of leadership! The closest Leaders to dem are Counselors! Who have certain responsibilities! You don't hack jonathan 4 every misgivings faced by Bayelsans!

1 Like

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Gracyel(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Blood of God! People are suffering o... and am complaining here. Jeez.. There is so much to be thankful for.
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by robay(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2015
jahbiz:
Op u have got to modify the topic.

Jonathan is your president and he is old enough to be your father, so he deserves some respect.

Even though i voted for Buhari, thats cos Mr Jonathan performance is below xpection.

Broz!!!! U don't vote for buhari,stop lying haba
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by shinningstar(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2015
may God save us oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by stebell(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Arysexy:

U don't have to reply that fool. Just ignore d riff raff

Ya dats wat I'll do.

2 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by pickabeau1: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Op, why put all the blame on the doorstep of the president?

What have the state governors been doing for the past 16 years? What have these people been doing with '13% derivation' accruing to the state all these years?

The question the op should also ask is why the people themselves have continued to vote for underdeveloped infrastructure? The Niger Delta people need to start asking a lot of questions about their leaders.

The president cannot just be blamed for everything because he is from Bayelsa!

GEJ was both a deputy governor and governor before he became president

3 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by QuotaSystem: 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Owokobiri see poverty oh....can you now see why I said the worst parasite is the one that destroys itself while destroying others? Jonathan failed woefully, causing suffering all across the country from the NE to his own SS. Unbelievable poverty.
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Richy4(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Texcoco:
These guys have got unbelievable levels of bio-immunity..

Not only that ooo their mosquitoes were unbelievable.
The thing dey tear it's way into jeans. When I served at okolobiri 15mins to their capital city, I respected them and their immune.
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Psylas(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Go India you go know say diz peeps not doin bad
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by QuotaSystem: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
After 6 years of Presidency, this is proof the poverty whether in the North, South, East or West is caused by failed leadership.

1 Like

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

GEJ was both a deputy governor and governor before he became president
DNT MIND D EDIOTS
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by QuotaSystem: 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Jonathan is a resounding and complete FAILURE.

He was Commissioner, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, and President for 6 years.

[size=16pt]How can anyone say Jonathan is not to blame for this rot?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by abbasbo003(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by mickyeddi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
teufelein:

http://www.punchng.com/feature/communities-where-residents-use-same-river-for-cooking-drinking-bathing-and-defecating/

No wonder the life expectancy is so low. Those guys are playing with diarrhea and cholera.
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by stayblack: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
GEJ PAST LIFE STYLE..
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by glosplendid(f): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
God v mercy,,,,,,,,,
Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by kodded(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Jonathan is a resounding and complete FAILURE.

He was Commissioner, Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, and President for 6 years.

[size=16pt]How can anyone say Jonathan is not to blame for this rot?[/size]
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by coolestboy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Beamborla:
The blame is not on Jonathan alone.
What happened to the local government chairman, senators and councilors from that ward?
All our leaders are a disgrace to this nation.

While on IT, my friend visited some communities in Abj and their condition was more than pathetic.
When I saw a picture of what they drink, I realized I can't even allow such water touch my body.
I served in a riverine community called Sangama in Rivers State where the indigenes use dsame river dey mess up as dia drinkin, bathing and cooking means. U need to see how their community leaders squander d huge amount of money allocated to d community by d oil coys. They receive d alert, share d money and spend it all in ph city to d detriment of dia people and community backwardness.
We fought tirelessly b4 they could provide a means of getting a portable water for we d corp members alone. Dt one year was like 50years in hell fire. D amayanabo's (king) and dia chiefs are d writers of dia peoples fate.
Greedy and devilish set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating by preciousMI1(f): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
I won't be surprise if some of them are free from water borne diseases.... Na God oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Niger Delta Militants Bomb Agip, Aiteo 600,000bpd Facility / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria / PDP Doesn’t Need Your Stolen Money – Sheriff Tells Fayose, Wike To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.