Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) (29571 Views)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / Red Night (true Life Story) / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by liljboy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
they'll soon move this story to the sexuality section....... I can feel it. mmmmhhhh hallelujah
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pbs4real(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wen is the next update pls?
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
pbs4real:
Wen is the next update pls?
Very soon, latest by 7pm
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Point was an open space with a business center, the business center was owned by a guy called Razak, we all sit with Razak and other guys from the community joined us, there I got to meet Flo and Jboy, I was told that they are friends of the house so automatically we all became friends. While we were gisting about soccer, I support Man utd, Acme and Kc supports chelsea, Ismail and Abbey supports Arsenal, a beautiful black slim lady with an average backside and an oversized breas*t which makes me wonder how are slim figure could carry such massive load walked pass us

KC: iru ki le le yi ......(Wot sort of a load is dis)
Acme: ounje omo yi o wa poju? .......( Is dis baby's food not too much)
Me: Blood of chisos
Flo: this one pass blood of chisos na blood of god
Acme: abeg who be dat babe
JB: her name is Aisha, she lives down the street
Kc: abeg I need her 411
Acme: lai lai na me first ask about her
TJ: please u all should just leave her for me ooo
Rasak: shey na Aisha una see una wan start fight, if una come see ha sister nko
Acme: she ha sister dey badder than dis ni?
JB: her sister's milk factory is twice of her's and her backside na dieeee
Acme: abeg dat one go wan suffocate person ooo

While we were still talking Aisha walked pass us again and dis time JB stopped her
JB: Aisha come over na
*she walks towards us*
Aisha: good evening everyone
All: good evening sweetheart, honey, dear
Aisha: Laughing, shey na me get all those names
Kc: yes ooo, u are worth more than all those names
JB: lemme talk to u privately for a minute Aisha
They both walked away and seconds later JB called Kc and left him talking to Aisha.

Jb walked back to us and Acme was furious
Acme: shebi na me say I want the babe
Jb: baba calm down now, u no say dis guys are still fresh, u don chop tire na
Tj: Acme u too like woman, op say no be where u take come u go take go sha
Acme: ur father

Kc came back and told us Aisha will be visiting early tomorrow morning before going to work
Me: tomorrow morning ke?
Tj: which kain package be dat
kc explained to us that she said d only time she have is morning and maybe when coming back from work in the evening.

Rasak promised to give me a kogi babe when next we show, I promised him we will show the next day.
Knock, knock, knock
Kc: who's there
Aisha: its me Aisha
Quickly we jumped off the bed, it just quarter to seven,
After like 30sec
Kc: u can coming
Aisha: good morning everyone, hope I dint wake u all
Me: yes u did ooo ( smilling)
Aisha: heya sorry about dat, but that shows u guys are lazy oooo
TJ: see insult inside our room ooooo, I will leave u to kc to discipline u
Aisha: its not an insult na ( laughing)
*which kain wahala be dis for dis cold weather na*, we all took our toothbrushes, paste, sponge, buckets clothes and shoes and left the room to the passage.

It was past eight and Aisha finally came out, we all ran out of the passage so has not to be noticed, immediately they stepped out of the compound we all ran straight to the room to see the effect of the visit and unsurprisingly, we were not disappointed.

When Kc came back we all hailed him for his conquest and ask him to give details
Kc: omo dat bobby big pass as we think ooo, na when I comot cloth for masquerade face na hin I know say na meat wey strong be nama, my dear d girl is a fucklicant
I was even trying to form talking things before the girl tell me say she has less than 30mins and she's feeling the effect of the harmathan, na so she get down to business kissing my mouth not minding say I never brush
Me: iyanma, eewww,disgusting
Kc contd, na so I comot the top and she just open ha bra for me, na so I bury ma head for the two big balls ooo sucking the tips of one and rolling my fingers on the other, by now my Jt has found it way out of my boxer and she was scrubbing it very hard with ha palms ,I felt so uncomfortable, ha hand be like person wey dey walk for sawmil, so I tried to change position but she held my head down on a breast

Next thing I know is she asking me to lie down and immediately put my dic*k in ha mouth,it felt so good and warm, well she was a master sucker......
Acme: *cuts in* oga e don do we dey go school
All: why e go stop na, oga continue joor
Kc: na wetin we go see una for be dat, ashewos
TJ: at least for ilorin we all still be virgin, na u don disvirgin today so na u b d ashawo
Kc: where I stop sef
Me: oga continue joor abi wetin u dey feel like
Kc: to cut the long story short sha, na so she comot Mr Kc for mouth and before I could notice what was coming, I felt a warm sensation and something just gripped my JT, I opened my eyes to see ha sitting on my JT, omo if u see speed wey i take push her away, she was about saying sumfin when she saw me bringing out my CD, she just smiled took the Cd from me and placed it where it belong and went back to business
Me: oga e don do, I don dey late for school
Tj: cutting the story short una sha straff abi
Kc: u know what they call short but effective, that's what she gave me this morning, that a very good tonic for the day
Me: oga park well joor, I go show una skills sef, make rasak just show me the kogi babe wey he talk first.
Acme: well, at this junction KC is leading we all by 5 points, let's see who will carry the league at the end of the season
Abbey: no wahala, let the game begin
Tj: u know say me I be Alfa, I no dey ooo
Acme: u? Sheu anisau ( chief of woman affair)
Me: u be alfa and u dey hear toto gist early in the morning.
Acme: abeg make I dey go, see u all in the evening
Me: abeg make una quick come so we go enter point tonight ooo
All: ashawo oshi
*oh god hey, am the one who's searching*
That's my phone, checking, it was Ife calling
Ife: good morning
Me: morning
Ife: where are u
Me: am @ challenge
Ife: ok, I will wait for u at block 1
Me: ok, will be there soon.
Dropped the call and hurriedly packed my stuffs and dashed off to school.........................................................
TBC
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thnks fr d update. BeeBeeOoh u siqhted !
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
The story is interesting, *brings down my eyes glass near d tip of my nose. Still observing..
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eniqurl:
I c u bae. Good evening, hope ur day went well?..
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eniqurl:
U welcome boss, one more update on the way
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tnkz for the dedication wink You still abbreviate, but not that much like when u started. Just like someone said, i also tink diz story will b moved to d sexuality sec
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I c u bae. Good evening, hope ur day went well?..
Nt bad, urz ?
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eniqurl:
Nt bad, urz ?
I tnk God. E don come, e don pass also..
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
At school, I saw ife sitting on one of the seats on the walkway
Me: hi sweetheart
Ife: who's your sweetheart, I taught u said u were at challenge, I dint know u meant the one at Ibadan
Me: am sorry I came late, there was no bus at d bus stop it took 15 minutes to get one and it was real war before I could get into d bus sef
Ife: *cuts in* e don do, I yaff hear
Me: dats my baby
Ife: u better don't start giving yourself false hope. Let's just start going for MAT 102 lecture
Me: where is the venue sef
Ife: LT1
We got to LT1 and it was full to the brim. All math courses where faculty courses in 100L so students from faculty of science and aslo engineering all partake in it so it was always a full class.

We were standing close to the door when a student just mistakenly use is elbow to hit Ife on her chest and this got Ife furious
Ife: are u blind ni, or u don't know u hit someone
Guy: am sorry I never meant to
Ife: sorry my foot, that's how u all go about trying to tap current where there is none
Guy: I said am sorry, wot else do u want
Me: guy never mind, just leave ok
The guy left then I faced Ife
Me: ife, that was rather uncalled for, the guy has apologised and I don't think he did it intentionally so u should have just calmed down than creating a scene
Ife: so its until he injures me! Before I should talk abi
Me: I dint say that, but u where harsh sha.
Ife: well u are not in my shoes so u don't know why I reacted as I did.
Me: whatever it is, let's call a spade a spade u were harsh
Ife: so u wanna start judging me now abi? Ok then listen to this. I HAD AN OPERATION TO REMOVE A LUMP ON MY BREAST and am still on bandages round my breast, did u know the kind of pain I felt when he hit me?
I became dumbfounded and was just staring at her
Ife: shebi u dey judge me ni, continue na, Mr judge. Mtcheeeeewwwww
Ife just walked away from me and I was just rooted to the spot, I couldn't believe what I just heard.

**Ife is just a young girl of 16yrs, ow come she will have a lump? Maybe she is lying, or trying to test if I will stay with her at all cost, it can't be true, she must be lying**

I came out of my mini shock and tried searching for her, I later saw her feeling kinda sober
Me: ife am sorry, I dint mean to judge u
Ife: keep iur sorry
Me: ife, I dint know all these, If I had known won't have said all I said
Ife: then next time u should watch what u say
Me: yes ma, so can we go to the cafeteria if u don't mind
Ife: wot for? U want to bribe me with food
Me: not really, just wanna do anything to make u smile
Ife: so u think am FFO abi (for food only)
Me: (laughing) maybe
Ife: ok sha let's go

On our way to the cafeteria, I started the conversation again
Me: ife I still don't believe wot u said the other time
Ife: do u think I can lie with such? Well for your information that is the THIRD LUMP am removing
Me: ife stop saying this na
Ife: why should I stop? U think am lying, ok *she looks around the n point to a tree* let's go close to that tree so I could show u something

We got to the tree and she loose two of her top buttons to reveal a bandage round ha bossom part, she wasn't even wearing a bra, the bandage was like a tube.
I became transfixed to the spot and lost taught of my surrounding, until she tapped me and brought me back to my senses

Me: ife am very sorry, am so sorry, please forgive me, am sorry
Ife: guy why u dey beg na, abeg let's go get the food
Me: I don't think I can eat anymore, my appetite is gone
Ife: then we will find the appetite when we get to the buka
She dragged me and I was just following her like a dundee
.............................................................................................
TBC
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Tnkz for the dedication wink You still abbreviate, but not that much like when u started. Just like someone said, i also tink diz story will b moved to d sexuality sec
The abbreviation is kinda tough for me but I will try to work around it. Thanks
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
One mre update nah.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I tnk God. E don come, e don pass also..
I was about calling it a day, but since its BeeBeeOoh's birthday, I will dedicate one update to him, but first a little poem
Now u are a year older
Now ur dreams are bolder
Your goals are higher
And ur imaginations wider
My prayers for u is a bigger u
So we all can have a better u
And all ur dreams and aspirations to come to u
From now till the end of u
Happy birthday to u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eniqurl:
One mre update nah.
Yes dear, next update will be served by 10pm
Typing.............
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
tunery004:

Yes dear, next update will be served by 10pm
Typing.............
Past 10.
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by longinus2706: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Past 10[color=]Past 10[/color]Past 10
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dedicated to BeeBeeOoh, happy bday bro

I got home at about 5pm, but I couldn't get myself together, ife's case was disturbing or how can a 16yr old girl go under the knife 3 times, wow life is really not fair. I begin to wonder, is this stuff hereditary? Could it be transferred while sucking, what would be her fate by the time she's 25yr old? God this is bad, real bad.

Was in this mood when I remembered that my Mum was having a similar case, so I placed a call to her
Me: Mama, how are u today
Mama: omo mi am fyn ( my child am fine)
Me: how is your health ma?
Mama: have never been better my dear
Me: thank God. So when are you going to LASUTH
Mama: I wish I could go next week ooo but iwo na mo bi o shey fi ile sile ( but u know ow u left the house)
Me: God will provide
Mama: Amen
Me: but make sure you try all ur best to go oooo, please ma, u know I have no one but u ooo
Mama: you have God my dear
Me: yes I know, but just stay healthy for me
Mama: as the lord liveth, no evil shall befall me or any member of my family
Me: I love u mum
Mama: tee this one u are sounding emotional hope all is well
Me: all is well mum, I will try to monitor u to make sure u go for the check up
Mama: don't worry, I will go, just put your mind in what you are studying over there and stop worrying about me
Me: all right mum, I have to go now
Mama: the lord will be with u and u will succeed in all your ways
Me: amen, bye.

While on the call TJ and Acme walked in
Acme: baba u don get job for customer care
Me: y u talk like that now?
Acme: this one wey u dey call like Adenuga's pikin
Me: na my mama I dey follow talk na
Acme: no wonder, but wait ooo, u sure say na your mama u dey follow talk wey u dey tell I love u
Me: yes na
TJ: guy u can lie ooo
Me: am serious, well na una sabi
Acme: where the soup wey u say u go cook
Me: bros I don even forget, something else don occupy my mind
TJ: make nothing no occupy ur mind ooo, we must chop better today.
Me: ok, where una dey buy things here
Acme: make all of us stroll go na
Me: ok, make I take some cash

On our way out we met Abbey, so he just dropped his books on the passage and joined us. Getting close to the market we saw one short black girl
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eniqurl:
Past 10.
Am so sorry, the network was kinda terrible here. Better late than never they say
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2015
was passing by when I heard eniqurl scream my name.... I think she's missed me wink nyc story tho... op... erm..... wetin be dat ya name sefundecided
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by pinkycute(f): 3:24am On Apr 22, 2015
Nice story @Op cheesy
Thanks for the update wink
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 4:02am On Apr 22, 2015
hfinest1:
was passing by when I heard eniqurl scream my name.... I think she's missed me wink nyc story tho... op... erm..... wetin be dat ya name sefundecided
Welcome on board bro
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
pinkycute:
Nice story @Op cheesy
Thanks for the update wink
U welcome dear and thanks for tuning in
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Hurklan(m): 5:31am On Apr 22, 2015
Present here as a blaugrana fan... Fire on like Fc bayern munich... Cool, nd lovely upd8
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2015
tunery004:

I was about calling it a day, but since its BeeBeeOoh's birthday, I will dedicate one update to him, but first a little poem
Now u are a year older
Now ur dreams are bolder
Your goals are higher
And ur imaginations wider
My prayers for u is a bigger u
So we all can have a better u
And all ur dreams and aspirations to come to u
From now till the end of u
Happy birthday to u
as our women do say, I am blushing. Thanks for dat lovely poem. [size=16pt]Gracias..[/size]
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
tunery004:
Dedicated to BeeBeeOoh, happy bday bro

I got home at about 5pm, but I couldn't get myself together, ife's case was disturbing or how can a 16yr old girl go under the knife 3 times, wow life is really not fair. I begin to wonder, is this stuff hereditary? Could it be transferred while sucking, what would be her fate by the time she's 25yr old? God this is bad, real bad.

Was in this mood when I remembered that my Mum was having a similar case, so I placed a call to her
Me: Mama, how are u today
Mama: omo mi am fyn ( my child am fine)
Me: how is your health ma?
Mama: have never been better my dear
Me: thank God. So when are you going to LASUTH
Mama: I wish I could go next week ooo but iwo na mo bi o shey fi ile sile ( but u know ow u left the house)
Me: God will provide
Mama: Amen
Me: but make sure you try all ur best to go oooo, please ma, u know I have no one but u ooo
Mama: you have God my dear
Me: yes I know, but just stay healthy for me
Mama: as the lord liveth, no evil shall befall me or any member of my family
Me: I love u mum
Mama: tee this one u are sounding emotional hope all is well
Me: all is well mum, I will try to monitor u to make sure u go for the check up
Mama: don't worry, I will go, just put your mind in what you are studying over there and stop worrying about me
Me: all right mum, I have to go now
Mama: the lord will be with u and u will succeed in all your ways
Me: amen, bye.

While on the call TJ and Acme walked in
Acme: baba u don get job for customer care
Me: y u talk like that now?
Acme: this one wey u dey call like Adenuga's pikin
Me: na my mama I dey follow talk na
Acme: no wonder, but wait ooo, u sure say na your mama u dey follow talk wey u dey tell I love u
Me: yes na
TJ: guy u can lie ooo
Me: am serious, well na una sabi
Acme: where the soup wey u say u go cook
Me: bros I don even forget, something else don occupy my mind
TJ: make nothing no occupy ur mind ooo, we must chop better today.
Me: ok, where una dey buy things here
Acme: make all of us stroll go na
Me: ok, make I take some cash

On our way out we met Abbey, so he just dropped his books on the passage and joined us. Getting close to the market we saw one short black girl
thanks for d dedication bro. I really appreciate. I don't know how my day would have be if not for u guys, I'm graceful. Thank You All, I love y'all... [size=24pt]Asante Sana!![/size]
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Hurklan:
Present here as a blaugrana fan... Fire on like Fc bayern munich... Cool, nd lovely upd8
Welcome boss, but to fire on like Bayern na to drop 5 updates for the first half of the day, abeg make I fire on like barca for today. Good morning
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
as our women do say, I am blushing. Thanks for dat lovely poem. [size=16pt]Gracias..[/size]
BeeBeeOoh:
thanks for d dedication bro. I really appreciate. I don't know how my day would have be if not for u guys, I'm graceful. Thank You All, I love y'all... [size=24pt]Asante Sana!![/size]
BeeBeeOoh:
BeeBeeOoh:
U welcome boss. Bonjour
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by tunery004(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Getting close to the market, we saw one short black girl
Contd
Acme: omo see bakasi
Me: bros so you sef dey see what am seeing?
TJ: her manchester is not too good, but hare bacerlona is one to fear
Acme: her future is not to good, but her past his a killer
We all laughed and was trying to locate Abbey, but before we could turn our heads around, Abbey had already walked up to her.
Me: omo dis Abbey guy na sharp guy oooo
Acme: the guy just proved the saying that procrastination is dangerous
Tj: make we close am try give am moral support
Me: the guy is doing fine from my view, he doesn't need support.

We got all the soup ingredients and waited for Abbey, after waiting an extra 20minutes we all got tired and signal to Abbey to meet us at home.

We got home and I told the guys that I wasn't in a cooking mood, Acme decided to cook but not without insulting my life. To our surprise Abbey came home with the short black girl, he introduced her to us as Jade.

We later got to know that Jade was an SS3 student at queen elizabeth school, Jade eventually helped in cooking the soup though we gave her close monitoring.
She left after eating cause we all insisted eats. Abbey escorted her and we were waiting for his return, for one hour we waited and dint see abbey, we decided to put a call to him and he said he was coming, we told him to block us at point.
Acme: oya make we enter point
Me: u guys should go, I don't think I will be going
Acme: wetin happen na, u wey dem wan give babe
Me: bros am not just in the mood tonight
TJ: guy where your mood go now? U no dey mood to cook, u no dey mood for that, talk true abi u dey fear to follow the kogi babe yarn ni?
Me: fear ke, she be Dangote pikin?
Kc: oya sha let's go, we no fit leave u alone for house
Me: *grudgingly* all right, let's role

We all got to point, with flo and jb already seated, after 10 minutes Abbey finally arrived to a standing ovation and maximum hailing from the guys
Flo: why una dey hail this guy like this, shey he don break his duck ni?
Me: na the guy dey reign now oooo
Abbey: abeg Jb shey u no one short girl called Jade
Jb: shey no be that one wey dey live for that gate house close to the viewing center?
Abbey: na she
Flo: omo pastor ni oooo
Abbey: then she must be a omo pastor wey sabi
Me: how u take know say she sabi?
Abbey: why u think say I came back late?
Everybody just started shouting and hailing , Abbey was just smiling
Acme: oga abeg download the details give us
Rasak: tee, lest I forget, I don follow the babe talk, she don gree to see u, she say make I come call her when u come.
That brought another round of screaming and hailing for rasak
Me: thanks jare, but I don't think I will meet her today, am not just in the mood maybe tomorrow.
Acme: olobe ni guy yi sha ( this guy na dulling ooo)
Kc: ashe o ti e le, enu lasan lo ni ( u only brag, u av no action)

While they were still yabbing, a girl walked out from the building behind us
Rasak: tee na she be that ooo
We all turn around to see my upcoming chick
Acme: where she dey na
Rasak: na she be that for the gutter side
Me: this one??......................................................................
TBC
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by hfinest1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
tunery004:

Welcome on board bro
thanks man... tunery004... I don sabi ur name now... nice story bro but try not to b lyk me... *whispers into his ear* don't abandon ya story
Re: Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) by Eniqurl(f): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oya more oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Kevlar's Emergency Fiancee (chritsmas Edition) / Chimamanda Adichie: Bride Price Should Be Abolished, I'm Not A Fan Of It / Twisted Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.