Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Letter To A Lady I Promised To Love Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Lady I Promised To Love Forever (531 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Men Storm Radio Station After Girl Promised To Buy Car, House For Who Weds Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To A Lady I Promised To Love Forever by penplayer: 10:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Letter to a lady I promised to love forever...

Regret is not a good thing, I know. Crying over spilt milk is not desirable, I know. Oppourtunities come but once, I know that too, but another thing I know is that fate sometimes blesses men with second chances.

If I could turn the hands of time,
Sailing back to days of old,
The times you had me on your mind,
And treated me like rare gold,
I wish I treated you better.

If winds can change the tide,
And if the earth can turn its course,
I'd go back and make amends.

If I knew you'd stop loving me,
I'd have gone all the way to make you stay.

Surely the time may be blissful,
The light may shine brightly,
My heart's dullness covers it all.

If you are not lost in another's embrace,
And if the love you once had isn't dead,
I ll gladly accept you back,
Fulfilling all the promises I ever made.

Though I 've always claimed I could do without you, but what's the use when every time I remember you, sadness fills my thought, and the scarring wound in my heart breaks open.

For now mystery you may, but your person is ever vivid in my imagination,
This is to tell you, if I could go back, I'd make things right. *smiles*

P.S. I don't know what to call this piece, a poetry or a prose, but I'm sure its a drop of my heart wishes. I wrote this the day I remembered you... It's old.
Re: Letter To A Lady I Promised To Love Forever by Wuuworld(m): 11:25am On Apr 20, 2015
Lover Boy
Re: Letter To A Lady I Promised To Love Forever by penplayer: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Wuuworld:
Lover Boy

LOL. grin Lovergirl

(1) (Reply)

Matured Woman Needed For An Open Relationship / Echoes Of Betrayal (a Short Story) / Is It Wrong To Date The Sibling Of Your Best Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.